1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Mon May 10, 2021 6:44 am

Morag hums agreement, not noticing as the stallion edges closer. "I will be back. " is stated slowly, he offers a half smile. "Thank you. "

And then he does it! Ketch shoves his head between the girls legs, bouncing upwards immediately and forcing her to slide onto his back. The horse let's out a wild cry and begins running- and Morag races after him, cursing at the wayward animal.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:58 am

Emily smiled and nodded. She was startled at first as the horse made his move. However, she quickly adjusted herself gaining control of his horse. She let the horse take off on another run. She wanted to see what the horse could do. She waved to Morag softly and let out a laugh when she noticed him running after them. After a moment, Emily got Ketch to stop and trot over to Morag. “Man he’s something else. I will have to make sure I watch him from now on.” She teased with a smile.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon May 10, 2021 12:42 pm

"It's dangerous!" He says, hardly breathless, "he isn't careful. He picked it up from the nurse mule and he isn't careful. He could toss you too far -" his cheeks are red with embarrassment and he sighs.

"I'm sorry. " is said, after his rant is over - "He hasn't done that in a few months, I had hoped I'd trained him to quit it. I'm glad you're okay."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:56 pm

Emily nodded. She slowly and carefully climbed down petting Ketch. “It’s okay. I mean it was surprising but I have a feeling he knew what he was doing.” She said with a laugh. She gave the horse a stern look and shook her head. “I’ll work with him when you are gone. I don’t have too much going in since I just got home.” Said Emily softly. She shrugged. Sure it had been scary for a moment but everything was okay and that’s what was most important. “He’s a beautiful horse.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon May 10, 2021 5:15 pm

Morag nods, running his fingers through the horses' mane, the strands looking like electrum bands before falling back onto the slightly duller pelt. "That he is." With another affectionate pat he smiles, "and he's usually pretty good. Other than pranks he is extremely good at rescues. "

He watches as both ears come forward and the stallion comes to a statue like still. "Would you like to see?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun May 16, 2021 9:53 am

Emily pet the horse some and stepped back. She looked to Morag and gave him a soft nod with a smile. “ I would love to see if you don’t mind of course.” She spoke kindly. She blushed a bit and shook her head leaning back against the rail behind her. “Thank you by the way for all of this. “ spoke Emily sweetly.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed May 26, 2021 10:17 am

Thanking him for showing off? Morag laughs softly, "Ketchum?" He whistles and then allows himself to step away. The man staggers and then falls face first to the arenas floor - lying still and holding his breath. It doesn't take long for the silver stallion to put his head up and stay completely still, he looks around and then flicks his ears. The horse takes her shirt into his mouth and tugs before going to the man. He lies next to his owner and carefully moves until the 'unconscious ' man is on his back. The stallion stands and walks over to the girl.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:09 am

Emily watched in surprise and in awe at the same time. “Morag he’s amazing. Oh my gosh. Wow I’m so impressed. “ she said. She began to think of ketch and his skills and how he could be of use in this way. There had to be something so that this talent wouldn’t go to waste. She but her lip and sighed quietly. “Man I wish you didn’t have to go for so long.”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Morag 'awakens ' and sits up. He carefully slides down the tall animals whithers and onto the ground, then, he offers a piece of candy to the horse who takes it and then saunters off. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that?" Inquires the man politely, wiping his palm on his pants.

Something about leaving.

"I do his training mostly by myself. Scott helps sometimes." Is offered shyly. Morag smiles, "I'm going to be back before you know it? And you're welcome to work or handle him. Just know he is scared of cattle and will do anything to pull a prank and has no form of boundaries. Also... he has to have a padlock on his stall or he wanders... usually to the nearest arena. " a shrug, "he will allow a saddle but doesn't like them. Um... Scott's his Veterinarian so I'm not worried about his health. Your dad has his number. And he thinks that sheep are the greatest, no idea why... but ah well." Again he runs fingers through the back of his heads hair.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:51 am

I’m so sorry)

Emily nodded softly. She was more than impressed by the training that he had done by himself. “Maybe I will have to give Scott a call. I have known him for a while actually. He’s been the vet for my dad for a while now. He’s a great guy. I promise I won’t take him around the cows the sheep though…now that is something I have got to go and see” she said with a laugh and a happy smile. “Does he have anymore tricks I should know about?”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me