Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 19, 2019 2:38 pm

August laughed as he went back to his work once Travis left the building. As Travis would walk home he would notice a phone number written on the top of the cap of his coffee. It said "xxx-xxx2" and a sentence "for every day you visit and you make it to the coffee shop, I'll give you another number. Consider it an incentive and reward program..." August loved playing games and was mischievous when he wanted to be. He was sure Travis would play his game.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 19, 2019 3:14 pm

It wasn't until Travis was back home, in his sleep shorts and comfy shirt, crawling under the plush covers of his bed, that he noticed the writing on the top of his cup. Upon reading it his face lit up bright red, his heart hammering in his chest. He held the cup to his front, feeling the heat sink through his shirt as he read the writing over and over again. He had thought his growing crush on the boy was one sided, but this perhaps proved that for once, it wasn't. Travis cuddled back into his pillows, drinking his coffee and running his finger over the neat handwriting, a silly grin on his face.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 10:53 am

August knew that Travis had only noticed it when he had gotten home or else he would have walked right back into the store to confront him about it for their little game. He chuckled. He was going to enjoy playing this little game with Travis. He was the type of man that loved to play hard to get. He would make Travis work for the information he required. He sighed happily and soon finished his shift at work. He went back to his dorm for the day, studying and working on assignments. He loved not having school on the weekends but it was also quite boring as he was the only one of his room-mates that didn't go out partying on the weekend nor did he go home for the weekend as he lived a while away.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 am

Eventually one of Travis' roommates came in to check on him and Travis jumped up, excitedly showing his roommate the coffee cup and talking animatedly about the boy at the coffee shop. At some point his roommate realized he wasn't going to get away from a love struck Travis and sat on the edge of the bed, listening to his roommate go on and on about this man. "He's soo handsome, and so smart. He's basically the prefect guy! And he likes me back! He wants to give me his number! Isn't that amazing?" Travis gushed.

(Hey, do you want to play the roommate, just for a bit? They can have a little heart to heart about August. Totally cool if you don't want to lol, just an idea, it's up to you)
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 11:19 am

The room-mate looked over at Travis with a sigh. He realized that Travis was normally this childish and naive but this was going a little far. "Travis..." He began. "I only say this because I care about you and I am your friend. You just met this guy yesterday. Don't you think you should get to know him as a friend first before jumping into a relationship. Maybe he just wants to play with your heart or be friends?" He explained as he looked at him. "He could be a bad person and you would not even know it. Take your time Travis and don't get yourself hurt." He spoke as he watched him. He knew he shouldn't be so negative but Travis needed to hear it.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 am

At his friends warning Travis jumped to defend Augsut, "what! No! He wouldn't play with me like that. You didn't meet him, he's really nice, and sweet, and kind.." Travis got another dreamy look in his eyes before snapping out of it, "plenty of people jump straight into relationships, plus to get all of his phone number I need to go six more times, that's plenty of time to get to know him." Travis knew he sounded silly and that he was falling way too fast for is literally stranger, but this was one of the first times someone he liked had been interested in him. He thought his roommate would understand, being the one to witness most of his heartbreaks.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 11:50 am

The room-mate sighed and shook his head. "Travis. Be careful. Most people can pretend to be nice but secretly be not so nice behind the scenes. That's how most murderers get their victim's you know. They lure them in by pretending to be very nice people and then they do the deed." He explained as he looked at him. "Six short visits at a coffee shop is not enough to get to know someone. I wouldn't trust getting into a relationship with someone until you have known them for a few months to a year." He explained as he looked at him. He knew Travis' tendencies to jump the gun and that was why he was trying to protect the boy.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 20, 2019 12:29 pm

"He might not be interested in me in a year!" Travis argued, "I can't risk losing the first guy whose ever liked me just because I don't know him that well. Besides, that's what dating is for isn't it? We'll get to know each other on dates. And we'll fall in love, go on dates, move in together, get a dog..." Travis sighed dreamily, a.ready planning his future with Augsut.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon May 20, 2019 2:28 pm

"Travis, if he truly does like you then he will still be interested in you a couple of months from now." The roommate described as he looked at Travis. "Travis, I believe that you are getting ahead of yourself." He spoke as he listened to Travis describing what he and August would do. "What if he doesn't even like dogs?" He spoke as he looked at him. "I'd still suggest taking all the time that you can to get to know August before you begin dating him..." He warned him. He had a bad feeling about August.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Mon May 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Travis nodded, finally actually taking in his friends advice, "I guess you're right. I am getting way too ahead of myself... It's just, this is the first time another guy is showing anything close to interest in me, I mean what if this never happens again? What if Augsut is the only guy who'll ever actually like me? I don't want to do anything that'll risk it." He sighed, setting his coffee cup on the nightstand. "I'm so freakinf desperate, aren't I?" Travis laughed hollowly, leaning on his friend.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me