1x1 with lilbreadstick16

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with lilbreadstick16

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:55 am

Rowan rubbed his hands over the knees of his jeans, trying to release some of his nerves, then settled back into the couch. He blushed as Cyprus turned to focus on him, but smiled. Not many people had shown genuine interest in his work and, other than his family, it was certainly his biggest interest. He opened his mouth to speak, then paused, deciding what project that he wanted to tell him about.
"Well, the first project that I had with this job, I was pretty much just inputting the code rather than helping with the design process. But it was a really cool game, set in the late 1800's with a 'choose your own adventure book' feeling to it." The more he spoke, the more animated he became, talking a bit with his hands, but most expression coming from his face. He smiled as he described the success of the game, wrinkled his nose when he talked about the challenges and monsters in the game, and would occasionally pause, brows pinched together, as he tried to recall a particular detail. "You see, it's a horror game where you're hunting down Jack the Ripper but you end up finding out that the killer definitely isn't human. And there's only one path that leads to winning the game- everything else is some gruesome death, cutscene and all." He smiled at this, clearly proud to have helped with the project, but his nose wrinkled slightly.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:28 am

Cyprus smiled as he sat there and listened to Rowan explain his job and what he had been working on lately. He grinned as he noticed Rowan becoming more animated and utterly cute as he talked about his job. He made a note to make sure to ask him more often about his job so that he could see this cuteness unroll more often. He chuckled and got up and gave Rowan's wrinkled nose a kiss. "Well, I am not much for video games but you might have to show me some of these sometime." He explained. He walked over to his filing cabinet to grab a file before returning to his desk. "Tell me more as I work. Your voice is calming." He explained with a smile as he began working once more.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:45 am

Rowan blushed at the kiss and nodded. "I- I would love to," he said. Cyprus speaking up again, and the contact from him, drew Rowan back to the present, and out of the games that he had helped to create. That shy demeanor was back full force, but he tried to drag himself out of it. Cyprus clearly didn't mind if he rambled a bit... In fact, he might have liked it. Rowan gave a small sigh, then thought about another game that they had worked on lately. His company specialized in horror, so there was little that he could share that wasn't... violent and bloody. But Rowan wanted to be himself with Cyprus, and that was something that he enjoyed. He watched Cyprus type away at the keyboard as he began to speak, once again getting lost in describing some new video game where players are hunting some monster. He rambled for what felt like 20 or 30 minutes, his throat a little dry but a wide smile on his face.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:07 pm

{Sorry it has been a while. I just got caught up in work and was in a bad mental state. Here's my reply. It's alright if you don't want to rp with me anymore but I'll keep this thread going until you PM indicating you no longer want to rp or you post here. I'm glad to be back and hope we can continue this great rp :D}

Cyprus smiled as he listened to Rowan explain about the games he had designed and help work on. It was adorable to see someone so dedicated and in love with their work as him. Cyprus worked away contently as he listened to him. It was a nice break to listen to him explain and talk rather than the silence that normally surrounded his office. He soon stood and offered Rowan some water. "Well, with the way you are describing those game I might have to try my hand at one of them. I haven't played video games since I was a small child." He explained as he looked at him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:40 pm

(Ah no you're totally fine!! I do check in regularly, but stuff happens and it got pretty heckin busy real quick! I'm glad you're doing better now though, but super excited to continue!)

Rowan blushed and took the water gratefully. He didn't realize how much he had been talking until he felt how dry his mouth had gotten. He had surely been boring Cyprus half to death... But, when he looked at him, that smile seemed genuine, his tone one of kindness and real intrigue rather than one of those generic responses, feigning interest. His smile grew again and he scooted forward in his seat, eyes back on Cyprus as he spoke. "I mean.. If you really want to, the games can get pretty frustrating, especially if you don't play often, but. I've got a copy of each of the games that I've worked on at home! A few are online though, so I would have to give you like my login info so you don't have to pay for it, but um.." His voice died off and his face flushed, realizing how enthusiastic that he had gotten again, but he didn't withdraw his offer. No one had shown a whole lot of interest in his games other than his sister- Cyprus was getting better and better by the minute.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:08 pm

Cyprus smiled as Rowan drank down the water that was offered to him. He nodded as he spoke about the frustrations of the game. "I am sure I can deal with those frustrations. After all, I deal with the frustrations of his job." He spoke with a chuckle as he looked at him. He sat down beside him on the couch area and smiled. "You look adorable when you are passionate about something." He spoke as he looked at him. He kissed his cheek. "Shall we head out soon? The rest of my work can wait until 9am tomorrow morning when I am back here for another day in paradise." He chuckled as he looked at him. "I can drive you home, hun." He explained to him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilbreadstick16 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Rowan laughed and nodded. Most kids got so mad at these games because they were so unused to a challenge, so used to immediate gratification that a difficult level often left them angry and dissatisfied as customers. It was refreshing to talk to Cyprus, to know that there were still people genuinely interested in games as more than just a time killer. He blushed brightly at the compliment, though, and looked away sheepishly as Cyprus kissed him. "Uh, yeah, I think I- I think we can head out now," he stammered, staring at a corner of Cyprus's desk. Then he turned back to him, smiling nervously. "That sounds fantastic. Any excuse for a ride on your motorcycle again." He tried for a wink, but he felt awkward, like he was very poorly playing a character that he didn't fit. He blushed again, a little lighter, and slipped off the couch. "Aaaanyways uh, I'm ready when you are." He gave Cyprus a sideways, sloppy grin and rubbed his palms along the front of his jeans.
lilbreadstick16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:53 pm

Cyprus grinned as he looked down at Rowan. It was refreshing to be able to converse with someone who was not in the same profession as him so that they could have a different kind of conversation. He knew already that it would do anything to keep Rowan smiling. He nodded and walked with him to the elevator. When they got to the bottom floor he left with Rowan, giving a wave to his receptionist who was leaving as well. He brought Rowan over to his motorcycle and smiled. "Would you like to accompany me to a play tonight?" He spoke as he looked at him. "May be a bit too refined for your taste but I am sure you can enjoy it none the less." He spoke with a wink. He handed the helmet and leather jacket over to Rowan while he thought of his response to Cyprus' question.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me