1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with .Viscera. and Dragontw

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:45 pm

"That is very pleasant. I bet your singing is quite nice. I also would like to see your drawing sometime.. if you wanted to show any." Xander smiles back at Catherine. Xander thinks that she is quite an interesting person and is glad to be talking with her. "When I am not practicing or reading I play the flute, you might of heard me play if your working in the garden so much."

Xander leads them around the garden of the castle and looking at all the flowers and other pretty things here.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:50 pm

π’žπ’Άπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’
|18 Years|Servant|Location: Palace|Tags: Xavier|
Catherine had looked back down at her feet as she walked, not wanting to trip and embarrass herself in front of Xavier. She looked back up at him with a smile and nodded β€œOh, yes, I would love to show you them sometime.” she replied, happy that he was interested in her past times. She listened him talk as she turned her gaze forward, still fiddling with her fingers a little. She nodded again β€œI have heard you play a little, it’s beautiful, I would love to hear more of it.” she started with a smile as she looked up at him β€œWell, if you’d like me to,” she smiled as she looked in front of them once more.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:03 pm

"I would be happy to see your artwork." Xander's face gets a little red when she comments on him playing the flute. "T-Thank you Catherine I would be happy to play more for you." He leads them into the town and wonders around with her, lightly putting her arm around mine so we wouldn't lose each other in the crowded town. Guards staying near and aware of what Xander is. "One thing that I haven't yet mention to you is that you look quite beautiful in your dress."
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm

|18 Years|Servant|Location: Town|Tags: Xavier|
Catherine smiled softly as she notices his cheek redden a little, and looked at her feet for a moment. It was nice to be able to talk to him alone, and she had a feeling that he felt the same. She felt her heart quicken as they linked arms, knowing that the townspeople were sure to see them, her mom would definitely hear about it through the grapevine. She looked up at him and smiled as he complimented her dress, a soft pink settled on her cheeks β€œThank you, my mom actually made it, it’s kind of old.” she replied as she brushed some dirt off the skirt with her free hand. β€œI would say you look good in this outfit, but you look quite handsome in all of them,” she said, looking up at him for a moment before down at her feet again nervously.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Some of the townspeople do notice them and start talking, the rumors quickly spreading. "Well your mother did an amazing job, even with it being old it still kept its beauty." He smiles more at her complement as well and his face gets a bit more red. "Thank you Catherine that means a lot." The compliment meant a lot to him and he quickly catches her as someone shoves into her by accident. Xander lightly holding her in his arm. "Are you alright Catherine..?" He looks at the citizen disappointed at him and the citizen bows down and apologizes to them over and over.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:21 am

Catherine looked back up at him as he spoke and smiled β€œShe’d be pleased that you like it,” she said, her mom always did love to receive compliments on her work. She hadn’t been paying too much attention to their surroundings, so when she got pushed a little she stumbled. She quickly grabbed Xavier’s arm with her other hand to catch herself. She looked up at him and nodded β€œYes, I’m okay,” she replied before glancing at the person who had bumped them. She smiled back at Xavier, a little amused by the person’s constant apologizing, she knew why they were doing it but still found it a little funny.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:23 am

The citizen quickly leaves and Xander sighs. "I am sorry Catherine.. some people can still be quite rude.." Xander helps Catherine and slowly walks with her around town still checking on her still, Xander still worries if she is fine. Not wanting her to be hurt.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:57 am

Catherine shrugged "It's okay, I'm quite used to it. Some of the folks around here can be rude without reason." she told him, looking up at him with a little smile. Even though she had gotten pushed a little and normally that would put a damper on her day, being able to walk with him made it better. She glanced down at her feet for a moment before watching a little dog scamper past, smiling a little more. "Have you ever wanted pets?" she asked as she peered up at him, a dog was something she had always wanted but didn't have since her mom was afraid it would nip at the farm animals.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:12 am

Xander nodded knowing she is alright now. "Yea I wish people were nicer in general but I feel that wont happen." He looked at the dog as it went by and smiled. "I have thought about it before, I think having a dog would be nice. They are so royal and nice. Have you wanted a pet Catherine?" He assumed the answer would be yes based on how she smiled towards the dog but thought to ask just in case.
Dragontw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:23 am

Catherine smiled up at him and nodded β€œI always wanted a dog when I was younger, but my parents were always frightened it would nip at the animals.” she responded. She looked down at her feet for another moment, thoughts of her dad flooded her mind before she shrugged the feelings away. β€œI definitely want one when I’m older,” she added, the small smile returning.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me