The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:02 pm

"If we can live freely here, we won't have to worry about being hunted down." Fang explained. "We need this, Optimus, now more than ever."

"Optimus?" A female voice similar to Spitfire's asked. Her tone was kinder, less harsh than the red femme's. A femme identical to Spitfire walked towards the group, the only difference was her coloring which was green with light blue and lavender details.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:57 pm

optimus turned around to see the other femme. he recognized her "Tink..." Jolt Drive glanced at the femme too. "hey." she gretted before looking back at optimus. "look, i know you want to settle it peacefully but after a while, you learn no one will listen to you unless you talk a certain way. if that way is a rebellion so be it." Sideswipe told the leader.

jolt drive had an idea. 'tell you what. how about you and your team join us instead? we really need all the help if we want to win. lots of European countries won the abolishment of the TRF via rebellions. Germany, Denmark, Belgium, most of Europe doesn't have it any more because people stood up for their rights and were united. if we win Italy over, then everywere else will get the hint and move on. France is doing it, England's almost there, they just passed the bill in Finland." she offered her hand to shake.

"all of your team has a place here. when was the last time they saw action? you can join us and fight and finally be free. or you can wait here and we'll get you on the next boat or plane to america. whatd'ya say?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:07 pm

Tink smiled in reply before hugging Bee back. "It's good to see you, Bee." She said. She curiously tilted her helm at the unknown black and red mech. "Hello, I'm Tink, the medic for the team here." She said, shyly smiling at Hot Rod.

Bee walked over to Tink, giving her a hug. "Good to see you too, Tink." He said before looking at Optimus, wondering what the leader would say.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:54 pm

jolt drive glanced at Tink. "not right now. later you can introduce yourselves. right now i need to see if we have a deal or not."

optimus looked at Jolt's hand and sighed. there was no way out of this if you weren't in this. "i accept your offer." he firmly shook jolt drive's hand. "good choice." jolt showed somewhat of a small smile. "i guess now you should all introduce yourselves." she let go of optimus' hand and looked at the group. there were some new faces she didn't recognise. "if we haven't met, I'm jolt drive, one of the many leaders of this rebellion. that over there-" she point to Mirage "-is my dearest cousin Mirage." she gestured to sideswipe "that's sideswipe." the human girl who had been standing there all the while sneezed "oh, that's Cecilia. one of our strongest human allies. Tink is our Medic and Spitfire... i don't know where she went. she'll need time. please leave her." she told the group.

Hot Rod looked at the femme who was beside him. he smiled and was about to introduce himself when Jolt spoke. when she finished, Hot rod finally spoke. "My name is Hot Rod" he introduced. Jolt drive understood his accent completly and spoke again. "Hot Rod. you must be from the rebellion in France." hot rod was quick to explain. "no no. it's just an accent. i hate it and i can't get rid of it"
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:04 pm

"Why do you hate it? I don't mind it at all. I...like it." Tink said, blushing shyly and darkly as she looked away from Hot Rod. "You saw Spitfire?" She asked, looking at the group. "I apologize for her behavior, what's going on here and her temper make her come off rude, but she means well."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:09 pm

Optimus looked at Tink. "i'd rather not explain what happened that made her storm off." jolt drive cleared her piped. "ahem. back on topic." she folded her arms. "please introduce the humans and the rest of who you brought along"

Cade and izabella, who were staying close to crosshairs` side, walked a little closer into view. "i'm Cade. and this is Izabella" he introduced. "we're only here for assistance." "we need all the assistance we can get. welcome" Jolt drive looked at the humans
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:41 pm

"Crosshairs." Crosshairs replied. He didn't quite trust them, but at least they were being nice...for now.

"Bumblebee." Bee replied with a smile. "Do you have a base somewhere close by?"
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:03 pm

when asked about a base, Jolt Drive nodded. "of course". she walked over to the fence and tugged on it to reveal it was a secret gate. "after all of you" she insisted. Mirage, Sideswipe and Cecilia all walked through first, then Optimus and Hot Rod.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:20 pm

Tink followed Hot Rod in, Bee and Crosshairs taking up the rear. "It isn't much, but at least we have it." Tink said with a little shrug as they walked.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:38 pm

"yeah. we just kinda rest in broken buildings and use the sepreate floors as bunkbeds in a way." sideswipe added. "well for cybertronians anyway. the human find an adjacent building close to us and sleep in there. and then when we're just hanging out or waiting out something, we meet in the sorta 'square' where our buildings are." Jolt drive closed the gate and caught up.

"excuse the mess. it's a dystopia here." Mirage commented
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me