1x1 with Apha ~ Avengers Academy

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[post: 13]

Postby Λlpha » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 pm

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli smiled softly at bailey, not even a hint of amusement present in his features. "lucky you've got me then" he bumped her shoulder in a friendly manner as they approached the door. he went to grab it, but she beat him to it. he huffed in mild irritation and pushed the door out further. "please, ladies first" eli gestured to the nurse's office before them with his spare hand.

((sorry it's later than I promised. I had to take my dog to the vet))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no.14

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Avengers Academy ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey smiled at this, a comeback already forming in her head. "Exactly why you should go" she joked, a sly smile on her face to show that she was clearly joking. She smiled faintly when he bumped her shoulder before she walked under his arm and in to the nurses office. She turned back to Elijah and smiled slightly. "You're coming in, right? Can do it without you" she pointed out with a slight laugh to accompany it. Though, somewhere in her told her that this statement was true, but she shrugged. "Are you ok? Don't liind to check you over too?" she asked him before sitting down.

((it's totally fine! take your time! Is your dog ok?))
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 14]

Postby Λlpha » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:10 pm

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: - | tags: bailey
    xxeli smirked at bailey's jest, shaking his head softly yet indicating for her to enter before him anyway. "of course I'm coming. I'm not going to let you downplay your injuries to the nurse" he snorted as he followed her into the waiting room and sat down in the seat beside bailey's. the seat was comfortable for mere moments before the itchy material got to him, causing him to shift restlessly in his seat. eli's dark brown eyes shifted to his friend as she spoke, a small smirk flickering across his face. "oh please, it takes more than being knocked over by a little spider-girl to hurt me" he joked, patting his chest to emphasise his words.

((she's fine now. just had a hot spot))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no. 15

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Avengers Academy ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey let out a small sigh, and she couldn't help but blush slightly. "My injuries aren't that big of a deal, ok? Maybe we should go. The nurse is probably busy anyway" she pointed out, her eyes darting around and she stood up. "Come on Eli" she said quickly, heading for the door, looking behind her nervously, and she tapped her foot, her breathing coming quick as the nurse walked out with a tall and muscular male, and she cowered against the door as his glowering gaze rested on her.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [post: 15]

Postby Λlpha » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:09 am

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: developing | tags: bailey
    xxeli watched bailey, his lips quirking upwards at the faint pink that tinged her cheeks. hell, that’s cute. he frowned at himself. where’d that come from? he asked himself. bailey was beautiful, that much was undeniable, but he didn’t think he was attracted to her like that. eli was so focused on his thoughts that he barely heard his friend speak. he stood and followed her, opening his mouth to argue that she should at least wait and get her injuries checked over when the nurse emerged with a huge buff guy following suit. normally, he wouldn’t have been at all fazed by some guy who could, without his powers, easily beat him into a pulp, but bailey seemed to cower under his moody gaze. eli narrowed his eyes and glared at the guy as he stared at bailey. “is there a problem, mate?” he asked, stepping in front of his friend in a defensive manner.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no. 16

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Nurses Office ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey blushed a deeper red as Elijah defended her, and she couldn't help but let out a small sigh of fondness over the boy. ^Stop being so silly^ she scolded herself, but she couldn't help but feel some sought of... connection towards the boy. Or, at least you could say, she liked him. Her attention turned back to James, the bulky guy, and she reached out, gripping Elijah's elbow. "Let's just go" she whispered in his ear and she gulped, still feeling a warm heat in her cheeks, and she felt her lips brush his ear, making her go even more red, if that was to be possible.

James raised an eyebrow at the boy standing in front of Bailey, and he scoffed. "Ah, so the little lamb has found herself a boyfriend hey?" He asked Elijah.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 16]

Postby Λlpha » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:06 am

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: developing | tags: bailey
    xxeli glared at the guy, feeling the familiar uncomfortable warmth blooming in the palm of his hand at the guy’s mocking gaze - a telltale sign that should he be pressed further he’ll melt this dude’s face. the guy was like a mountain of muscle - taller than eli despite the fact that he himself is considered quite tall. he barely felt bailey grip his elbow and couldn’t clearly hear her whispered words through the raging torrent of fire he could feel running through his veins. how dare this guy treat his friend like that? even though he didn’t hear her words, eli most certainly felt the brush of bailey’s lips against his ear, causing his breath to hitch in his throat and the fire in his veins to burn brighter. he clenched his jaw, trying not to let his flames get the best of him. he’d like to avoid all possible contact, if possible, and melting this guy’s face is not the way to go about it. eli scowled at the guy, choosing to ignore his jab and instead cutting right to the chase. “look mate, I don’t know who you are, what you want or what your deal is, but I suggest you leave. now” he growled, his australian accent thickening and his eyes beginning to flicker with fire in his anger.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no. 17

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Nurses Office ~ Tags: Elijah

Bailey felt her breathing stop, and the air stuck like helium in her throat, making her twitch uncomfortably. "J-james, please leave us alone!" She exclaimed, and she closed her whole hand around Elijah's arm while using her back to push open the door and pull them out. "Please... don't get mad at him. Let's just go before someone gets hurt" she squeaked to Elijah, her mouth still next to his ear, and she was standing on her tipytoes so that her free hand gripped his shoulder and her chin rested on the other. "He isn't worth your time" she squeaked, quivering. Bailey let out a slight growl, and she wanted nothing more than to disappear. "James used to... he was the one who... I used to date, and now he is just jealous" she pointed out to Elijah which made James bump into Elijah, trying to make his way to Bailey.

James laughed at Elijah and he strode forward so that he was face to face with Elijah, and Bailey jumped back. "Wanna settle this the old fashion way? No powers or anythin? Oh, and I'm not your 'mate" he stated in a posh matter or fact way.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[post: 17]

Postby Λlpha » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm

eli jones
    "scorch" | pyro-electrokinesis | male | eighteen | heterosexual | crush: developing | tags: bailey, james
    xxeli snorted to himself. americans. arrogant, the lot of 'em, he thought to himself with a huff. the fact that this guy was bailey's ex surprised him. this buff idiot didn't exactly seem like her type. whatever had happened, their breakup seemed to have left this guy bitter on a whole 'nother level. the boy rolled his eyes at james. "no, not particularly. I'd rather not have your blood staining the poor nurse's carpet" he smiled over-exaggeratedly at bailey's ex, indicating the nervous-looking nurse over james's shoulder with a jerk of his head. eli was certain he could take on this thick-head, powers or no, but he'd rather not - partially because he didn't want to cause much of a commotion, but also because he didn't want to lose control and burn the entire building to the ground.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

no. 18

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Bailey Parker

Female ~ Straight ~ Nurses Office ~ Tags: Elijah, James

Bailey grinned smoothly at Elijah and she swiftly clutched his forearm to tow him out of the nurse's office. "I'm sorry, I absolutely had to just get us out of there before we both went absolutely crazy" she chuckled and cleared her throat. "He can get dangerous when he sets his eyes on something that he badly wants. Or maybe he just wanted to win that fight" she added.

James glared after the pair, jealous writhing within his gut. "Wait! I wasn't done talking to you" he snapped and left the nurse behind so that he could rush after the two. "You know that it is very cowardly to walk away from a problem, or something that you may just be sick of" he pointed out.

(I edited my post because I thought that I could do better XD)

Last bumped by poppyxoxo on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 pm.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me