Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:56 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan walked into class with Isaias and went to sit down at a table while Isaias went to speak to the teacher. The room was dimly lit, then again the classroom was in the dungeons so he wasn't surprised he was kind of darker than normal rooms. He tossed his bag over his shoulder and under his desk, getting out a pen, notebook and some other books that were labelled for potions and put them on his side of the desk. He could hear Professor Earl trying to pronounce his friends name correctly, and opened his notebook writing down the date in the corner. Dillan didn't know much about the wizarding world, but when he had been shopping in Diagon Alley and was looking for all the books and equipment he needed the potions sounded the most interesting to Dillan. Mixing weird things together to make some sort of powerful elixir to make you fall in love or control minds or give you super strength. Well, that's what Dillan thought potions were supposed to do anyway. He looked up as Isaias came and sat next to him and nodded saying "Yeah, you can sit here, I don't mind." He said. More people started to enter the room and Dillan waited for the class to begin, observing all the different plants, objects and strange shaped bottles that were scattered around the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Um I haven't actually heard a Bristol accent in a long time and you are writing so idk how the accent went, but since it's only us two we can just say it's right lol. Also you sure you don't want to? You can if you want, my knowledge on all the potions and stuff is pretty bad, I'm better with magical creatures tbh. But okay, I'll do it in my next post as right now I'm kinda tired as its late. Just don't expand me to explain everything in talking and text. Also school starts tomorrow so yeah if I don't ever come back or answer just assume I'm dead. And I'm cool with a time skip. So yeah if I never return due to me dying from school, remember meeeeeeee)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 015

Postby White Eagle » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Tyler

As more children filed in Miss. Earls cleared her throat to quiet all of the conversations, "Good morning. I am Professor Earls, I went to this school nearly ten years ago so I am not that far off from you guys when it comes to understanding you. I was a Hufflepuff when I went here." Some of the Hufflepuffs cheered which caused her to smile even though she heard some boos. "Okay calm down. Now you all should be wither first years and or second years....With the exception of I-Isaiah." She directed everyone attention to the boy, "This is Isaish he is here to take a high potions class but they could not fit it in his schedule so I agreed to allow him to take it in here. If he does not mind you can ask for help from him, but DO NOT COPY. I can not stress this....Anyway today's first lesson, potion's safety. If you are second year you probably know this but I must go over this for the first years. Everyone come gather around. Isaiah your assignment is to make a simple Wolfsbane potion. It will not be in the book, but this paper has the amounts on it but no instructions, ok?' Isaías nodded as he grabbed the paper and started to make the potion. He was done within twenty minutes which was usually the average time it took to make it. "I am done." "No mixing of- Ok. I will come over there. As I was saying no mixing random ingredients." After her lecture she assigned the students to research a potion that has changed the world for their homework. Professor Earls approved of his potion and was really excited of the future lessons they will have together, "It is a shame you will be separated from your fellow peers but at least you will not have group potion making like them. So there is a positive." The next period came which Isaías told Dillan he would see him at lunch as he head to his next class which was transfiguration.

(I am currently in school and i have a bunch of homework. I can understand if you become busy. I try to balance school work with relax time. If you cannot post then that will be disappointing but if you can post once in a while that is fine. I hope I see you soon.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:28 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan listened to the teacher talk and when she gathered everyone around Dillan got up and, taking his notebook, watched looking over everyone else as the teacher talked and demonstrated, making notes on what she was saying. He looked back to Isaias occasionally but listened and studied as much as he could. When the lesson over he grabbed his bag and walked with Isaias to the door "Okay, I'll see you at lunch then." And so he walked off following some of his fellow Hufflepuffs to the History of Magic class.

Dillan walked into the great hall. He had just got out of charms and was headed to eat as he was hungry. Walking into the hall with his bag flung over his shoulder, he went and sat down at one of the tables and grabbed some food. Feeling quite bored, he decided to get a potions book out and start studying for his homework. He flipped through the pages while munching on a sandwich, making notes in his notebook to help him with his homework. He looked up to notice Isaias sitting on the table not far away, and so putting his bag on his shoulder, carrying his books under his arm and with a sandwich in his hand he went and sat by him. "Can I sit here? I'm pretty bored." He said, taking a bite from his sandwich.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 016

Postby White Eagle » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:50 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Tyler

Isaías started to do some of his homework during lunch so he would not have anything to do in the afternoon. He was eating a some shepherd's pie when he heard an angelic voice ask to sit next him, You are always welcome, mi amigo. So how is you day? Do you like any students or teachers? Tell me most of anything." Isaías then noticed the boy was holding his potions book, "You are writing your homework. You are like me. I am trying to complete my homework for la clase del estudios de las ruinas antiguas. (the study of ancient ruins class.)" He closed his book as he diverted his attention to the blonde boy before him. "Are sandwiches your favorite food?" A small smirk was flashed at the boy.

(Hey you are not dead! Yay! I knew you could post. But as the year gets more difficult if you are only able to do one post a day or only on the weekends that is understandable. But I hope your first day back went well.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:23 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded as Isaias agreed to let him sit by him and Dillan sat on the bench, putting his books on the table. "Yeah, I'm doing my homework. I thought I should get it over and done with otherwise I will instantly forget all about it." he said, opening his potions book and notebook. "No, but I just grabbed a sandwich because it was the first thing I saw really, and I was too hungry to care. My favourite food is actually toast, and I am probably the most boring person on the earth for that." he said, taking a bite from his sandwich. "Some teacher are alright. I got this old geezer for History of Magic. Normally I would find something like that interesting, learning more about this world, but he just makes it so boring. I hung out with Amelia a bit in class, she seems pretty chill now that I have gotten to know her a bit more. She's still shy, but I think she is starting to relax, so I think she could be a good friend. I also met this kid named Josh, and he is pretty cool, and I think he is trying to be my friend too. So, everything is pretty normal so far. Anything new with you?" he said, throwing the last bit of his sandwich into his mouth.

(I should be good for posting for now, also I decided to change Dillan's colours because the rp is called Yellow and Blue based off their houses so I thought it would be weird if he had a greeny blue colour, plus I had wanted to change it for a while and I like the yellow. So yeah, that is pretty much all I have got to say for now)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 017

Postby White Eagle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:15 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Marie

A smile beamed off of Isaías' face, "It is a boring food. But do not be afraid I think hat is what makes you different. You at least tell the truth of how boring the food is." The Spaniard nodded along Dillan's summary of what he did this morning, "That's good. You are gaining new friends. I think tha-" "There you are," the blonde girl walked up to the two boys and sat down to Isaías' left, "I have been looking for you. So how is your day going." The teen took a sip of his juice, "My day is normal. But I have class with this guy. That makes it good." The blonde leaned in on her hands, "Well now that I am here it must even better, right?" "What do you mean? I do not understand," the girl started a fake laugh and pushed the teen's shoulder."You are so funny." "Oh I am being bad. Lo siento. (I am sorry.) Marie this is Dillan. Dillan this Marie." The girl did a simple wave while muttering, "Hey." She averted her eyes to Isaías, "So, are you going to walk me to herbology." "Yes. I like to talk to people when I walk. but after I finish lunch." The girl nodded and stood up, "Well, I will be over there with Frankie and Devin. Call me when you are ready to go." Isaías nodded as he turned back to Dillan, "After that we can go to the next class....both. Yes."

(I like the new style. It does bug me know that the rest of the posts do not match it. Can you make it all match?)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:45 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was listening to Isaias when this blonde chick came up to him. Dillan instantly recognised Marie, the two timer. Dillan could tell even better now she was up close she was one of those girls who dated every guy she could. Dillan hated anyone like that, who only date for popularity. And honestly, she could clearly hear Isaias talking, did this girl have no manners, didn't she know it was rude to interrupt someone? Dillan gave her a dirty look, a glare. He knew as soon as he saw her and heard what she did, not to mention that annoying laugh and the way she talked to Isaias, Dillan knew he hated this girl. How she said she made Isaias' day better by showing up just told Dillan she was a daddy's girl with a lot of money who was full of herself. That made Dillan dislike her more. When he introduced Dillan to her, he said "Yeah, hi." With a tone that showed how sick of her he already was. Dillan had a little thing were he would judge a person as soon as he saw them and would know if he would hate them or not. And Dillan hated this girl. Honestly, hitting on Tyler's best friend when she just dumped him? That's just, wrong. He stuck his tongue out as she left, close to putting up a finger. When Isaias turned back to him he said "Yeah, cool. Look," he leaned in and whispered "Don't trust that girl. I have got a bad feeling about her. She wants to date you after she just dumped Tyler, and that's low. She is clearly trying to go out with you to get more attention for herself, and once she has enough popularity she will dump you and go on to the next hot popular guy. Never trust girls like her, I know them when I see em, and she is definitely one of those girls." He said, then leaned out a took a sip of his water.

(Ughhhhhh that will take a while. If I have free time and I'm bored and have nothing to do I will, but until them it's gonna take too long for me to do and I'm lazy when it comes to having to change every single post I have made. So I'll do it when I feel like it if that's cool with you)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 018

Postby White Eagle » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Marie

The teen's smiled dropped as he heard Dillan's display his bitterness of towards Marie, "Why do think that about her? I have to say you are not right. I am not popular so she cannot get anything from that. You said hot. Do you think I fit the description of that," the teen paused for a brief moment to let the question simmer, "If I were to not know you I can say you seem....uh jealous of her. How about you learn about her. Maybe you are wrong." Isaías finished his meal and grabbed his textbook before standing up, "I will try to be cautious with her. Vale? (Ok?)," with reassurance he tapped the boy's cute nose before going to see Marie. As they walked past the Hufflepuff boy Marie linked her arm into Isaías which once by the door he moved it out of the Great Hall, "You are being different. Are you okay?" The girl smiled, "All good. Come on let's get to class." After class true to his word the Spaniard ran towards Dillan's class before stopping two thirds of the way when he saw his blonde hair. While he heaved for a few seconds he muttered, "Come on. Let's go to class, amigo." He did a light side push as he led the way to the class room.

(You can describe the next class. :D )
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:06 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan sighed "Isaias, you think your not popular, but try and tell that to all the girls I see making dreamy eyes at you. I am not talking about how many friends you have or how social you are, its how many people want to date you. That is your popularity. She will try to get with you in order to makes other girls jealous, because jealousy equals popularity because more girls will notice her with you. I have seen it tons in real life, and trust me, she showed all the signs. You say I don't know her, but trust me Isaias, I have always had good intuition for as long as I can remember. I can tell what a persons like by their body language, how they talk, how they act around others, the clothes they choose to wear and a bunch of other stuff just from looking at them. And for your 'hot' claim, I..." he paused as he thought about it "I don't know what's hot and what's not these days, people keep changing it and saying it has different meanings. Honestly, I guess you have a good face, so that's nice." he said, taking another long sip of water while Isaias talked. "You think... Isaias, you think I'm jealous? Why? Why would I want to be her, a person who dates whoever everyone's making goo-goo eyes at to be popular? Trust me, I would never, ever, want to be like her." he said, finishing his glass of water when he was done talking. Isaias promised to be careful around her, and Dillan replied "Whatever." he said, looking off into the distance with glass in hand, staring at the crowds of people in front of him. He turned his head away when Isaias tried to boop his nose, and listened to Isaias leave. Dillan sighed when the Spaniard had left, Isaias just didn't understand. The two had a different mindset, Isaias seemed to be friendly and trusting, while Dillan was a recluse who preferred to trust as few people as possible. They just didn't seem to see the world the same way. Dillan got his stuff together and walked to his next class.

Dillan was leaving class, saying goodbye to Josh and Amelia and proceeded to walk down the hallway. He spotted Isaias waiting for him, and walked over to him. He nodded and followed Isaias down the hallway. They entered the classroom and Dillan went to take a seat. he waved at Amelia who sat not far away from him, but Josh wasn't in this class as he was a Slytherin so he had a bit of a different time table to Dillan. There was a man teaching this lesson from the looks of it, Dillan couldn't see him that well from behind his desk, which he was bending down to look under. He didn't look too tall, Dillan suspected he was a short plump man. He got out his notebook which had scribbles of information from other classes and prepared for the lesson to begin.

(Dillan gets grumpy when people don't see eye-to-eye with him lol. After the day is finished wanna skip a few weeks or even months, because nothing will really happen much and maybe some drama could happen idk, jut random ideas)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 019

Postby White Eagle » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan

As the Spaniard was walking with Dillan he could not help but think about what the blonde boy said. 'No entendía que cuando le decía que estaba celoso era por no prestarle atención. Yo sólo creo que si él va a ser ajeno a la chica que se desmaya por él entonces yo haré lo mismo. Pero Marie no es tan malo como él afirma sin embargo. Sólo sé que lo quiero.' (He did not understand that when I said he was jealous it was about me not paying attention to him. I just think that if he will be oblivious to the girl he has swooning for him then I will do the same. But Marie is not as bad as he claims though. I just know I want him.) He was soon awaken when he saw they were at facing a classroom, "I thank you....You are a good friend. You are the best." Isaías opened his notebook and began to move his pencil faster tan anyone. "-at's today's lesson. Now you need to practice this spell because Thursday we are going to have a trial test." Once they were released Isaías put his hand around the Hufflepuff's shoulder's, "What do you want to do? I know we can do our homework together." The smile on the teen's face was of hope because he wanted to spend more time with the boy.
(Today is my Birthday with my twin. I am now 18 years old. I love Dillan because he is the Yang to Isaías Yin. I do agree with the skip a few months. Maybe to winter?)
Last edited by White Eagle on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me