1x1 With Nezuko

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With CorgiTheFluff

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:45 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita laughed at Fern's childish behaviors before turning to the guards. Hurry up and open the door! Vero's going to wake up by the time you open them and I'd like to get some sleep before that happens! As if the guards could hear her, they opened the doors to show the room her and Fern had meet in. Vita trotted over towards a fluffy looking circle before sniffing it and plopping down. She watched Alex place Vero in front of her before walking behind her and laying down. Vita smiled a bit before placing her head on Alex's front paws and letting herself slip into dreamworld. She saw one thing before she slipped off and that was Fern laying down on her own.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:04 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita jolted up as she looked around for Fern. Oh no. Don't let that nightmare be true. Please don't let that nightmare be true. She crawled away from Alex and Vero before walking around the room, looking and smelling for Fern. She hadn't noticed Vero wake up as she smelt around the cage she'd come in on. "Hey, mom, what are you doing?" Vita jumped a bit before turning to look at her son. "You know that dog I left you within the woods? I'm looking for her." Vero pushed himself up, walking over to his mother, "Can I help? I want to come with you since she probably went through that door." Vero had lifted his paw to point towards the open door, Vita glanced towards the crack before sighing, "I-I guess so. I just don't want you to get hurt. Stay near me, okay?" Vero only nodded as Vita nudged the door open, motioning for him to follow her. Vita lowered her head sniffing around before finding Fern's scent leading to the backyard. Continuing to follow the smell, Vita found a hole in the fence. She pushed herself through it before waiting for Vero on the other side. Once he was through, she picked him up and placed him on her back earning a whine from him. She ignored it before turning to Fern's scent, following it.

OOC: Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Also, you've been on mobile the entire time? I couldn't imagine having to do anything without my computer on me.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:35 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita could see Fern now. She quietly told Vero to hold on as she picked up her pace towards Fern. Hearing Fern yell about a big brother Vita almost stopped. She let her thoughts consume her as she ran towards Fern, stopping about 4 yards from her, "What's this I hear about a big brother, Fern? I could help you look for him if you'd like." She had placed Vero on the ground, standing over him as she spoke towards Fern.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:50 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita let out an involuntary growl before she ran after Fern, "Uh, mom didn't she say to go home? Maybe we should listen to her." Vita slowed a bit, she wanted to listen to her child but she also couldn't let Fern get hurt. "She did, but you know how dangerous these woods are. What happens if she runs into a bear? A rogue wolf? Our own pack doesn't even know to respect her and not attack. You wouldn't like that, now would you?" Vita continued running through the trees, following the same scent as Fern. She caught up to Fern, who was having trouble running because of her short legs. Pushing herself faster, Vita grabbed Fern by her scruff placing her on her back. "Nice to formally meet you, Fern. My mother seems to care about you a lot. She wouldn't just come out here in the middle of the night for anyone. Maybe you should let her help? just saying." Vita continued running along the scent as she listened to Vero and fern's conversation.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:45 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female|Wounds: Bite Mark on Shoulder

Vita whimpered as Fern bit her shoulder before feeling her leg buckle underneath her. She made sure to position herself so that Vero wouldn't take much of the force. Vita watched as Vero crawled over her limp body, turning to her, examining her wound. "I'm so glad I helped out the healer in the pack before we left. I can probably find something to fix it up. Just wait here, okay mom?" Vita only nodded before laying her head down and letting her thoughts consume her. Fern bit me. She bit me! How could she!? Vita's alpha instincts were fighting to take over and go after Fern to show her who the alpha was. No, I can't attack Fern! Even if she did bite me! No! Vita's growls alarmed Vero who ran over to her. He watched her eyes turn from their normal blue to a dark red. Oh god no. Her alpha side took over! Fern is so dead. I have to stop her! Vero stepped in front of Vi-Alpha Vita to stop her from hurting Fern. "Alpha, you need to lay down. you'll hurt your leg even more." Vita's eyes switched to blue for a few seconds as she laid down. Vero sighed as her red eyes returned but she stayed down. She is going to hurt someone if this keeps up, sighing as he grabbed his herbs and began patching up her shoulder.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita groaned as her eyesight returned after her...encounter with her alpha side. I've never fought off my alpha side before. Most alphas say they haven't so I might be alone in it. I just hope she doesn't do it around Fern. Vero had run off to go get more medical supplies while she fought against herself. She'll be fine. I'll be able to hear her anyway. He had been returning to Vita when he stepped on a twig (So generic, I know.) while coming back. Vita's head snapped towards the sound before saying, "Who's there? You better come out now!" Vero only stepped forward, herbs in his mouth, he dropped them before responding, "Mom, its me, (Connor, the android sent by CyberLife) Vero." Vita sighed before she looked up at the sky only seeing the stars. "Sorry Vero. I'm just on edge after my alpha side took over. It looks like we'll have to stay here for the night, though, it's too dark for me to see." Vero only nodded before walking over to her, finishing up his wrapping on her shoulder. "I figured as much. Maybe we should listen to Fern though so your alpha side has no reason to come out. Then in the morning, we head back out." Vita smiled a bit before she responded, "Just like your father. Good witted. Well, let's get to sleep Ver." Laying her head down, she let herself take a well-deserved nap.

OOC: You might want to either wrap Fern's side up to make her come home or I can prolong my side by a piece or two to help out by he=aving them each wake up in their sleep or have nightmares. I won't be able to hold it forever though <3
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita groaned, who wakes someone up this early? I just laid down to go to sleep with Ve- Where's Vero?! Vita's mind became panicked before she saw him underneath a tree not too far away. Relaxing a bit, she turned around to see who woke her up. Noticing Fern, Vita's alpha side almost immediately fought against her. Vita noticed this and while holding it off let out a yelp she knew would wake Vero. Vero instantly woke up, alarmed, he turned to his mother to see her eyes flashing from red to blue to red again. Oh god, not again! He ran to her before trying his best to hold her down before lifting his head to Fern and this stranger she brought with her, remembering she was looking for her brother he put two and two together (Good job Vero!) and realized it was her brother. Alpha Vita scratched his chest but he refused to get off of her before returning to his new task, warning Fern and her brother. "Fern!" Another claw mark, "Run! Get back to the castle and wake up dad! Vita's alpha side wants to kill you for what you did earlier! Dad can stop it but you need to get to him! I follow you guys in a second, just hurry!" He soon got kicked in his side as his vision blurred a bit, "No, mom wouldn't be happy if she found Fern dead after she got control back. Granted she won't be happy when she sees she hurt me but she'll have to suck it up."

OOC: You got me thinking on if I actually made that or not XD Either way its fine, you could've used it since the beginning and I wouldn't have cared. Also, my computer died halfway through writing it so I had to re-write my part. that's why it took so long <3
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:00 am

Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vero let out a yelp as he fell from Fern's headbutt. God, she can push people but I have to catch up to her to keep her safe! Vero pushed himself off the ground just as Vita shook her head. One of her eyes was red while the other was blue. "Vero! Run with Fern! Be safe!" Vero watched in horror as his mom collapsed to the ground before turning and running after Fern. "Fern! Fern, wait up!" Vero's breathing quickened as he caught up to Fern. "I was going to say why would my own mother hurt me. But I think I figured out that she did. We have to get inside and to dad! Come on!"
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex groaned as he felt paws hit him. Who is waking me up? Vero and Vita always let me sleep in unless its an emergency. Alex shook his head as he sat up, seeing an unknown dog sitting in front of him. Yelping, he jumped back. When the stranger mentioned Vita, Alex's eyes flashed with an unknown feeling, "Yes, I do. She's my mate. What happened to her? Is she alright?"
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero let out a whimper at the thought of mud. I so don't want to go into any mud. Maybe we don't have to? No Fern's right we have to mask our scent. Running through the trees with Fern, Vero started wondering what was going on with Vita. Why did her alpha aide come out? Why did Fern have to bite her? Deciding to put his thoughts into words, or at least half of them, Vero looked down as he ran before he spoke, "Why did you bite my mother, Fern?"
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita shakily pushed herself from the ground. I hope Vero and Fern are safe. God, I never should've brought Vero with me! But then he wouldn't have been able to keep Fern safe. A voice interrupted her thoughts, Yes, and she'd be dead. No threat to us. Do you not remember how she bit us? I honestly don't care about that. Vero fixed it and I didn't respect her wishes. She had every right to do that! Vita sighed as she began running to the castle trying to ignore the voice inside her head.
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfPups99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am

Alex|Grey Wolf|Male

Alex gasped. Vita attacked someone? She would never! Wait. Her alpha side. God, I need Zander to help me out with this, Alex called out for Zander, his alpha side, who helped him out whenever Vanessa caused trouble. A response came almost immediately, You called? Alex quickly looked at this stranger as they walked before he continued walking and talking, That was quick. And yeah I do. Do you know if Vanessa is attempting anything? Zander's answer was delayed and slow, "Why do you think I answered immediately when you called?"
Vero|Grey Wolf|Male

Vero groaned at Fern's answer, "Fine, but you better tell me why." Vero looked at Fern as she spaced out obviously distracted by something. What could she be thinking about? Turning his head to her he decided to ask another question, "Hey, Fern? What are you thinking about?"
Vita|Grey Wolf|Female

Vita raced after their scents pushing Vanessa aside before she had enough. Hey Vanessa? Go bother your mate and not me. I'm kinda busy making sure you didn't kill my son. She only heard cackling and silence as she jumped a log. He's busy helping your mate make sure you aren't dead. Vita sighed before seeing a flash of brown inflict in her vision before she proceeded to call out in her mind, Fern? Vero? Are you there? Vanessa started laughing at her, You are in the middle of a forest. You're surrounded by brown!
WolfPups99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me