|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Rose

She winced as if having to tell someone terrible news. "See, I hate to tell you this, but I'm not about to go and kill the people who keep my home safe. You should get one of your little illusions to do that for you." She told him.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 3:20 pm

loki

"Well, they failed in keeping your home safe. Besides, Thor is being annoying." he pointed out lightly, hiding his hurt of thinking about his brother's death.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Rose

"Mhhm. For some reason you being annoyed by someone stopping you from doing idiotic things doesn't surprise me. Am I allowed to leave now? I could care less at this point what's left out there, there is no way it's worse than what's in here." She said, looking for the nearest exit.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 pm

loki

"I'm not going to let my weapon walk out the door. Barton, you fool, stop standing there. Come here and take her to her living space. I'll speak to you... later." he smirked with a dismissive flick of his hand.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Rose

"I swear to god if you put your hands on me you're going to feel how hard I can kick." She snapped at Hawkeye, whom was supposed to be on her side anyways. "I'm not leaving unless it's to go outside and away from wherever we are right now." She told him simply.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Sun May 13, 2018 3:31 pm

loki

Clint blankly looked at her and led her to her room. Loki had provided her with a lot of things, including clothes that he thought she would like, a clean room, and other necessities.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun May 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Rose

Rose huffed in frustration when she was put in the room but knew Loki was at least smart enough to make it to where escaping would be impossible. She had done a bit of fighting back on the way but had been careful not to hurt Clint too badly as she knew something had to be going on. The brown-eyed female knocked on the door. "You can't keep me in here forever!" She kicked the door once as she was upset. She calmed down and tried to look for a way out. She needed to leave before anything else could happen.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 am

loki

He had returned to his throne and had been watching his brother through the scrying mirror with boredom. He was shouting curses at him, while wishing for poptarts. Idiot. Now, a new shout added to the collection. Loki flicked his hand and the mirror disappeared, and he cocked his head ever so slightly in the direction of Rose's voice. With a small sigh, he got up and made his way down the halls to her room, stopping at the doorway. "What makes you think I can't keep you there forever?" he said with a small purr, opening the door.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 2:43 am

Rose

She looked over at him and huffed to herself. Just his presence annoyed her greatly. “At some point I’ll find a way to escape or someone will come and stop you. I can promise you that.” She said simply, sitting on the bed as she watched him in the doorway.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 2:47 am

loki

He raised an eyebrow at her. "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it."

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me