~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Mon May 14, 2018 12:51 pm

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Shelter♦

Once she saw the couple go over to Adryn and his family's cage, she began to bark to get their attention. She didn't want Adryn to leave her. Wait! but then I would leave him! She winced and clawed at the back wall of where her cage was. She had to get out somehow. With Adryn. She wouldn't leave him at all, even if she had to cross the whole world for him.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 15, 2018 8:17 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

Adryn flicked his eyes towards Bean, soon realizing that the other couple were hovering over her. No! They can't take her! They'll be split apart even further if the two got adopted! He squeezed his way out of the swarm of puppy akitas and backed himself onto the wall, but their eyes seemed to be glued on him.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 15, 2018 8:27 am

Bean looked at Adryn, her eyes quivering. He cant leave, neither can she! Bean ran up to the door. "Adryn! We cant leave each other! " She whimpered, clawing at the cage. She then looked up at the other couple who loomed over her cage with watchful eyes. Bean wanted to growl, but her emotions were taking over her. If only she could be adopted with Adryn. Everything would be okay.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 15, 2018 8:40 am

"We can't!" He shouted back. His brothers and sisters seemed to be thrilled that attention was on their cage, but Adryn was the complete opposite. The man called the employee over and he strained his hearing to hear what he was going to tell him over all the obnoxious barking and whining that came from the other cages that craved attention.
"I'd like to see that one." His hand gestured to him and his heart drowned.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 am

Bean stared at Adryn. Her heart dropped when the man made his statement. Bean barked to Adryn, not wanting him to leave without her. "You cant go..!" Bean whined, trying to get out of the cage. She then backed away again, due to the large humans looking at her. She curled up in the corner, not wanting to move
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 15, 2018 9:05 am

"Choose me! Choose me!" Her siblings chanted as they jumped onto their hind legs and leaned their bodies against the chained cage wall.
The employee reached her arms into the cage and they seemed to be going for him. His heart began to work again and he ran away from them, but alas they caught him not too long after the chase. He whined and barked, begging for her to bring him down or put him with Bean as he frantically tried to escape her grip.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 15, 2018 9:24 am

Bean jumped up and tried to get out. She attempted to jump out. But instead, she fell and landed on the cold surface. She growled at the one who picked up Adryn.

//aah short! I didnt know what to write >^<\\
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 am

He soon gave up when he ran out of his energy. The couple got uncomfortably close to his face as they gingerly stroked his fur. He squirmed at the surprise of their touch, but forced himself to cope with it.
"Bean!" He barked as he noticed that she tried to escape her cage.

;; its okay !!
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue May 15, 2018 10:21 am

Bean used her paw's claw and unlocked the cage. She jumped down and leaped up the man's leg to get Adryn. She barked and barked until the employee picked her up and placed her back in her cage. The lock was no longer open. She wouldnt be able to see Adryn again now that he would be adopted. She waited, as if waiting to be grasped by the couple above her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Wed May 16, 2018 6:46 am

At this point he have given up all hope of being able to escape and stick with Bean. Maybe they could sense he didn't want to be adopted? That didn't stop their unwanted affection they relentlessly gave him. He was just a poor puppy, wanting to stick with a friend. Maybe if he drew attention to Bean they would want to adopt her as well? Alas, he realized the second couple had their attention on her.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me