1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Takeshi nods and started going to the people, the ones who still couldn't walk correctly he helped a bit and started walking then said: "Okay we need to move... I'm guessing we are entering the forest since we do need to find some water and food or monsters won't be our only problem." He sighs softly wondering what is going on with all these creatures. He entered the forest slowly and sighs a bit.

(Hmm maybe we should let something show up to kill a person or two? But what?)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:22 pm

(Three headed dog?????)

Alyx nodded as Takeshi began to help people, she then began to help the rest and smiled, giving people hope that they will make it out. Soon, she heard a low growl. What was it? Then it faded and it came back again, three times. " Let's just...Keep moving. " She hoped no one heard the growl because she didn't want them to freak out as much as Alyx has. The girl had low doubts on surviving, but, she didn't give up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:27 pm

(Sounds good!)

Takeshi also managed to hear the growl and said softly: "It sounds like some kind of dog pack." He frowns and heard it again then again and he still wonders what was around them. It wasnt long before he spotted a creature behind them having there heads and his eyes slightly widen. He quickly ran towards some of the people at the back to help them and the thing started attacking. Takeshi then said: "Run now!" He started running while still trying to help a few others only to see one of them getting grabbed by whatever that was.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Alyx widened her eyes, the growling stopped but a dark shadow blocked the sun from reflecting off her. She looked up, seeing a big dog...Not only a normal dog, but a three headed dog! She screamed and ran forward, catching up to Takeshi and watching the three headed dog attack. " I read up. Mythology. It's a cerberus. It's also in Harry Potter. Which i read a lot of. " She told all the information she had to Takeshi and tried to think of a strategy to stop it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Takeshi frowns and said: "Wait what!? Aren't they just things people made up?" He looked back at the dog thing knowing he needed to stop it. He spotted a thick bush like place then got an idea. He quickly ran towards it then started yelling at the creature to get its attention. When it came running towards him he waited for the right moment but it turned and sidddenly just grabbed a other human. Takeshi growls slightly and took a stick yelling at it again tryjng ti turn it around
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Alyx nodded, " That's what I thought. It's called MYTH-ology for a reason. " She shouted over the growling of the beast. She watched Takeshi go to separate direction and she shook her head, frowning at him thinking it was a bad idea. " You just need to keep running, it isn't a fast runner! " She told him. " Their fat and slow, they'll slow down some time. Climb a tree, they won't make it! " She screamed to the other people. Soon, she found a right sized tree and climbed the branch, helping other people up and then stayed there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Takeshi remained to try get its attention. He then said: "Yeah It just ate two freaken people... we also slow down after a while so I have a plan." It turned back towards him and came running again. Takeshi got ready and when it was close enough he jumped up grabbing a branch and hopes it won't break while he pulled himself up and the dog fell into the bush getting itself stuck. He then sighs and said: "That was a close call."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Alyx watched Takeshi almost get eaten. She closed her eyes, thinking that was the end of a good friend. Soon, the growling stopped. What happened? She was too scared to uncover her eyes but she did it anyways. She looked at what had happened and the cerberus had it's head stuck in a bush while Takeshi was there, hanging on a branch. " A bit close? It almost ate you whole, you dumby! " She scowled. Alyx was a very protective friend so of course she would give him a hard time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Takeshi let's go and quickly ran over towards them saying: "Yeah I know... now get down from the tree and let's get moving before It gets out again." He started helping them down and then looked back at the bush where it seemed to have only got itself even more stuck. He sighs and said: "I'm glad that worked... well let's set off okay?" He looked over at Alyx and held out his hand to help her down.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Alyx was quite annoyed with Takeshi, she watched him jump down and help everyone else but she rejected his help. She turned straight and walked into the forest, leading the group. Along the way, she found a long stick that might be useful, she used it so she could lean on it. Her back was killing. " This way. " She found a track of unusual footprints. She went the opposite way that it went.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items