1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 am

Takeshi tilted his head again, guessing he made her angry again. He then said: "S-Sorry, was just wondering if you where getting sick or was to warm." He watched her wondering why he was even so bad at understanding human ways, he has been here a while now but still seemed to easily upset them with his strange ways.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:36 am

Li sighed slightly, cooling down. Just don't my space please She mumbled, already regretting that she pushed him away. She put her hand back to her cheek, munching on her chocolate slightly awkward after embarrassing herself
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 am

Takeshi just watched her silently before looking away wondering what to say. Somehow felt like an awkward silence. He slowly looked back at her and said: "Umm... So what are you planning to do after university?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:54 am

Liz looked up as she did when she thought. "I'm not that sure, I haven't decided. I live in the moment you know? What about you? She asked smiling at Taka, soon lightly blushing again
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:08 pm

Takeshi leaned against a wall saying: "Not really sure either... my father most likely wants be to take over his company when he retires but I don't want to sit in an office all day yelling at people... I like sports like volleyball and swimming but don't think you can have them as jobs, so at the moment I don't know what I'm going to do." He chuckled a bit and looked at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 am

Liz grinned, looked at Taka. Looks like we're on the same path She hummed slightly. Standing next to Taka made her feel warm, slightly tingly. It didn't make any sense to her, maybe she was just happy to have a friend. She hadn't even noticed that she never stopped smiling though it didn't seem to bother her
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 am

Takeshi gave a quick small nod and said: "Guess so... well it isn't so bad, there are still a lot of options left in the world, sometimes way to much." He sighs and looked over at her saying: "What are your interests? Or what do you enjoy doing now of the day." His head slightly tilted as he looked at her curiously.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:29 pm

Liz thought for a moment before looking up at Takeshi. I love photography and drawing. Not to mention writing. Liz blushed, just thinking they were generic things. How could someone as nice as Taka be interested in her. She shook her head, deciding not to question it
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Takeshi smiles a bit saying: "That seems fun... what do you usually write or draw?" He looked at her curiously while wondering. He enjoyed the fact that someone was talking to him without it seeming forced or awkward. He was still just a bit worried about her face changing color like that, he wondered if that was just a normal thing girls do.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:38 pm

What ever comes to mind really. I like to draw people. Liz mumbled, glowing red still. What was Taka doing to her? It just felt right to be around him. What do you like? She asked, trying to get the attention off her for a while
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me