one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:59 pm

//why nOT

dan eventually decided he was thirsty so he got up to get himself a carton of milk at the lunch line.
    "where ya going flower-boy?" chris shouted from behind him.
    "to get milk." he replied in an irritable tone.
    once he reached the small bins filled with tiny cartons, he took one, beginning to walk back. suddenly, dan began to stumble, falling on his knees.
    "ow." he flinched as he noted his knees would most likely be bruised. dan slowly got up as he shuffled back to his seat. looking around, he noticed his friends were laughing.
    "woah man you took quite a fall there." chris remarked, laughing.
    dan scowled, turning away once again and resting his head on his palm.
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:03 pm

phil glanced over at dan before immediately standing up, deciding he better follow the annoying guidance counselor. "chill out, im coming." phil hissed, shooting her an irritated glance to which she responded by huffing and turning away, signaling for him to follow. phil slowly packed up his things, glancing up at dan who seemed to have been grabbing milk and falling on his knees. he then heard some snickering coming from his table, making him feel slightly bad for the boy. oh well, it wasnt his problem. he noted, throwing his backpack over his shoulder before following the guidance counselor out the cafeteria.

//the best thing ever
┌────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joslyn / she/her / bisexual / liv/ ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────┘
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:15 pm

//IM CRYING OMG

the lunch bell eventually rang, sending a wave of relief over dan. he doesn't like to endure chris's teasings anyways. he huffed, standing up and walking out of the doors, rushing to his locker. he repeated the process by which he'd followed all day. the process that got exceedingly boring as the course went on. dan's next period was English language, which was somewhat tolerable, atleast in dan's opinion. all of the classes themselves were tolerable if he were to be honest, dan had high marks in each class, it were the teachers that pretty much ruined the whole class. dan reported to his class, the rest of the class besieging behind him. Dan took a seat, a bored expression, which had stayed consistently the same throughout the whole day, plastered on his face.

//timeskip to end of day??
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:24 pm

here you go some more and also, sure that works c: ))

it wasnt too long until the end of the day came, and luckily the day went by oddly quick. usually the day would drag on, making phil in a bad mood for the rest of the day, altough today he was in a pretty decent mood. sure he had gotten yelled at by a guidance counselor earlier but he didnt mind. in all honesty, he wasnt even yelled at that much. he didnt even get a discipline report which quite surprised him. not that he was complaining, and he even got to hang out with one of the office ladies who were actually quite nice with him considering he got called to the often quite alot giving him an option to talk to them or remain bored for the minutes he was there. he sighed, clutching onto the backpack strap before slowly exiting the school, shooting everyone a dirty and distasteful look who elbowed past him.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:33 pm

//he hates alram clocks
    tfw u can't wait for wednesday in a rp

dan swung his backpack over his shoulders as he shut his locker, the bell's sound echoing in his ears. the day was finally over and he was thankful of that. dan started on his way home, eventually coming across the blue-fringed boy as he made his way. suddenly, dan realized they'd need some form of contact and he'd never given him his cell number. dan immediately sped up behind phil, tapping on his shoulder.
    "oh um, hi, yeah, I realized throughout this project we will probably need some sort of contact to eachother so if it's okay with you, I can put my number into your cellphone." dan shuffled, looking down.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:37 pm

phil tensed up, feeling someone tap on his shoulder. "what?" phil asked rather harshly before glancing back and noticed it was dan. he felt a little guilty about asking his what he wanted in a rude tone of voice but shook it off. "oh, okay.." phil mumbled, pulling out his cellphone, his fingers hovering above his dialpad as he waited for dan to tell him his number.

//me to lmao))
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:42 pm

//cries

dan was slightly taken aback at first by phil's harsh tone, but quickly shrugged it off. he looked at phil who was standing with his phone out. dan quickly realized he wanted him to tell him his number. dan replied, "it's xxx-xxx-xxx.", shuffling nervously. his hands began toying with that same piece of thread which he'd never really bothered to actually cut off.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:48 pm

phil just grunted in response, quickly typing in the number and saving it to his contacts as 'flower boy' because he knew how much it had bothered dan when he called him that. he glanced at dan who seemed to be tugging and toying with the small piece of thread he seemed to mess around with often. if he continued to do that, it would certainly get on phil's nerves considering it was an act of discomfort. "cut that thread off, flower boy." phil said, turning and headed towards the direction of his house, running his hand through his fringe.

//cs is getting spoopy ))
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:54 pm

// it is doing me a concern!!! cs y u being such spoop

dan watched the boy recede from him, blinking a few times. he shook his head, turning the corner to where his house sat distinctly on the corner. dan unlocked the door to his house, stepping in, only to be greeted by silence. he was used to this. like he mentioned to phil, his parents were never really home. and sometimes, dan wished they were, but he tried not to think about it too much. so he didn't.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:01 pm

cs u spoopy sneak. also im just like listening to random crap 2x speed and im laughing so hard))

dan sighed, swinging his backpack up farther on his shoulder as it was sliding off. he had broken one of the straps off the backpack on the first day, so he had to keep it slung on one arm which probably looked quite strange but he didnt mind too much. he sighed, shuffling his feet against the sidewalk as he walked back home, messing around with one of the piercings on his lips to amuse himself whilst he walked.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me