one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Karma Akabane
///with everybody else inside///

Curii Marshall
Curii saw him flinch and reflexively moved just slightly closer, just in case. "You don't look like you feel so good right now.." She didn't try to physically support him because she wouldn't want to over-step boundaries, but she was going to walk with him. Hopefully he'll rest up tonight and the pains wont last very long. "You did a lot today and well.. you strained your muscles more than what you're used to. You might feel a bit tense for a few days" thank you, captain obvious. Secretly inside her heart had melted a little, as he did compliment her and not by force either! So at the moment, poor Curii was stuck in between lovey emotions and concern.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Once everyone had changed back into their uniform, Korosensei announced that it was time to start heading down to the assembly. Already? Rio looked at the time and laughed a little. The training activity had taken up the rest of the class. Time flies when you're having fun. Ren and Curii were a bit late, Rio noticing Ren looked a little stiff. Nagisa was also moving a little slowly. They hadn't just fired paintballs at each other until one of them got out? Now she was even more determined to figure out how Ren won.

R e n T a n a k a
    Well... She didn't know about him purposefully jumping out of a tree to catch Nagisa. Of course Nagisa wasn't going to catch him like how Ren caught Curii, so they both tumbled to the ground. Nagisa was probably a little sore too. Hopefully no one would hear about that. He wondered if Nagisa would tell anyone about what happened. Knowing a few certain people in their class, they would be asking Nagisa about it. "Come on, we have to get changed for the assembly." Ren said as he headed inside. Great, they would have to walk to the main building for the assembly... More physical activity... Fun.

// mr stark - okay no i won't say it xD //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:54 am

( I don't feel so good )
(I'm back with the dead memes again :') )

Karma Akabane
Karma felt fine, but of course he didn't do much this time, but even if he did he'd probably not feel so bad. He was easily one of the most athletic kids in the whole class! He wasn't exactly embarrassed about being put out of the game early, about the most embarrassing thing about it was being taken out by a meek little figurative mouse like Curii, but he was pretty sure she had a secret killer hidden underneath the layers of sweet innocence and timid personality anyways, and he didn't mind helping her bring it out just a little even if it meant his own defeat, nobody should try to keep their inner selves locked in forever, in his opinion.

Curii Marshall
Curii nodded, "okay, just be careful with it. You're stiff" she walked off into the girl's room to change, hoping to God he wouldn't misperceive that as an insult. She walked in and immediately began to change her clothes but also taking just a moment to look herself over. She wished she could have a figure like Rio, but that wasn't going to happen. She's always been short and just a tiny bit on the chubby side, but she was barely even so. Just normal teenage insecurity. She shrugged it off and got changed into her clothes before walking back out to meet with everyone else.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:55 am

// gotta love spider man tho - infinity war crushed by soul ;^; //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio had enjoyed the paintball fight much more than the training activity itself. She had gotten out too early to have any real fun with shooting her classmates even though she was one of the innocents. Rio took a moment to fiddle with her hair a bit, patting down strands that were sticking up or out of place. Nagisa was still one of the best assassins in their class, what about Ren, who had been at the very bottom due to his lack of effort? Was he one of the best? In the middle? Still one of the worst? It was hard to tell. Him shooting Nagisa was either a lucky shot or he had devised a whole plan to get him in a vulnerable spot. It was interesting. She wondered how Ren would fare against Karma.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren grabbed his uniform to change. His muscles - that he didn't even know he had - burned as he changed. All that training with Karasuma was actually working, even for someone as lazy as him. Once Ren was changed and put his training uniform up, he walked back out to see everyone waiting to leave. None of them had their stuff with them. Were they going to walk all the way back up to get it once the assembly was over? Ren definitely wasn't going to make an extra trip up and down the hill if he didn't have to. He went on ahead and grabbed his bag and jacket to take with him.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:16 am

(I haven't seen it yet but it apparently made my BF cry ;A; )

Karma Akabane
Karma himself was curious how Ren would do against him. Maybe some day he'll test that out.. then again he'd possibly be a bit embarrassed if he was defeated by Ren of all people, but he wasn't a sore loser either. Whenever he lost at anything, he would only be upset for a very short amount of time before coming back stronger than before. He remembered not doing very good on a big test, the way Korosensei prodded at him for being too cocky and slacking.. It was so embarrassing, he was flushed when it happened. But when it came back around he'd learned his lesson and did much better. It was that moment that made him realize he wasn't the king of the world and he had just as many weaknesses as everyone else, and he had to get on others levels too at times.

Curii Marshall
Curii looked over to Ren and caught up to him without saying a word. She just wanted to be there in case he were to fall or something.. It was also just more of an excuse to be around him. She admired him a lot now and she barely even knew why, there were so many unique boys in this classroom but he stood out as different than the rest. He was plain and casual, that didn't matter to her. They were all now on their way to the assembly, hopefully the A-class wouldn't bully them too much.. The whole trip down there, Curii kept an eye on Ren, carefully watching his steps. She barely found time to complain about the trip down the mountain and how rough it was, she was just more focused on the tall boy next to her. Everyone has caught onto the fact that she had a little crush on him, and obviously he did too, after all she told him that she did and she wouldn't deny it now if he were to question her about it, in fact she felt like she could be more open and honest about it than ever now that he knew.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:47 am

// :0 you havent seen it yet!? you must! its amazing cx minus the crying part ^^;; //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio was walking with Nagisa, Kayano, and Isogai. They were discussing the training. Nagisa was still a little embarrassed, but he wasn't too upset about losing. Rio asked how Ren had managed to win. Nagisa paused, deep in thought. He admitted that it all happened too fast, and that they would have to ask Ren what exactly he did. Nagisa mentioned that he had been knocked to the ground, with Ren kicking his gun away so he couldn't shoot him. Ren would've had to launch a surprise attack in order to get to Nagisa before he could shoot him. But how did he get close enough without Nagisa noticing and shooting him? It was a mystery. Maybe Ren would be nice enough to tell them the whole story. What Nagisa said next surprised Rio - Ren had smiled down at him right before shooting.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren didn't have to look to know Curii was walking next to him. His eyes were glued to the ground in front of him, making sure he didn't trip over a tiny pebble and injure himself even more. As soon as he got home, he was going straight to bed and sleeping for the rest of the day. When they reached the main school, they headed inside. Ren wobbled a bit, the walk down the hill making him feel a little woozy. He was a bit unsteady, but he was able to keep his balance. As soon as they walked in, all eyes turned towards them, and the giggling and whispering began. Some of the students who were next to them whispered over to them, insulting them and asking about how the walk from the E-class building was.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:12 am

(I've heard its really good, I want to watch it but at the same time I really want to have his shoulder to cry on if I get emotional. I easily cry at death scenes in movies :? )

Karma Akabane
They were prodding at them. He only gave some of them a smile that made them look away as they had chills. He didn't care what they all thought about him but he knew some of his classmates cared and often felt insecure during the assemblies. He looked over to see a group of boys all snickering particularly in Curii's direction and she was doing her best to pretend not to notice them. She simply huddled closer between Ren and Terasaka, as if the two taller boys could hide her from the cruel others. He frowned, they were picking on much smaller prey, how pathetic.

Curii Marshall
Curii recognized a familiar face. Then remembered he was the one she thought she liked at one point.. she thought that, throughout that time, he was her friend. But in truth he was just playing her so they could have an amusing target. Now he was there with his buddies talking about what a weird 'fat bug girl' she was, quietly snickering to themselves about her fascination with insects and how gross it was to them. She looked down, absolutely hating it when her babies (her pet bugs) were insulted, but this was A-class, its not like she could defend herself without getting in trouble. So all she could do is stay silent and hold back tears. They were to reason why she was also insecure about her figure, as they'd brought it up .. a lot. 'I wish they would just shut up and leave me alone..' she sniffed quietly..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 pm

// ive seen it two times, will gladly watch it a third time cx also - it'd be interesting if the school decided to do an event like prom or some sort of dance //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio could care less about what the other students were saying. Their words went in one ear and right out the other. She stated straight ahead at the stage, holding back the urge to stick her tongue out at them or stick some pens up their nose. Ha, maybe even try out Karma's torturous hot mustard and wasabi up both nostrils. That'd be hilarious. The A-class deserved it by how stuck up they were. Rio picked at her nails, overhearing all the girls fawning over Karasuma instead of paying attention to the assembly. How annoying.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren was on the outside, right next to the students from the other classes. Their nasty comments weren't directed at him, but instead they were for the girl standing next to him. Ren glanced down at Curii, who looked like she was about to cry. He glanced over at one particular group of boys. They were the ones who were whispering to each other and staring at Curii. He frowned. What a bunch of jerks. He wanted to do something, but talking during the assembly was "prohibited" even though every student from the other classes did. It was only the E-class that got in trouble when they talked. Ren stared at them. They noticed and looked back at him. He thought of things he could do to intimidate them. They didn't know who he was since he was new. Ren gave them a slight smile while running a finger across his throat and pointing at them.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:44 pm

( That does sound good :D )

Karma Akabane
Ren had made those boys shut up, which made him smile and turn back to facing forward. The assembly was talking about an upcoming prom, a nice winter prom. The announcer smugly said they'd be generous and let the E-class come this year but their admissions would be a bit extra. A few of the students sighed a bit, this was normal belittling behavior for the higher ups.. But they had hope. Their grades were getting better, and they were all soon going to get out of this class! Life will be normal again.. especially if they assassinate their teacher. Some of them did want to go to the prom, and he doubted that none of them couldn't afford it. A-class could bump the price a little bit but definitely not enough to be a problem.

Curii Marshall
Curii realized they'd stopped, looking up at them. They seemed intimidated, like they weren't expecting Ren to do what he did. She bit her bottom lip a little bit and wiped her eyes quickly so she wouldn't be caught with tears in her eyes.. She was a crybaby and don't want to admit it, she really hated crying in from of people. She was silently thanking Ren in her mind. After a kind of long while, the assembly ended and they were all let out and Curii parted from Ren temporarily to get a drink from a fountain, and that's where the same group of boys took advantage of the fact she wasn't near any of her classmates

(very mild "drama" alert. nobody is getting hurt just a lil scene here)
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio was very much interested. A prom? They never got invited to any school events. She was definitely going, no matter what the price was. Maybe "accidentally" spill a cup of punch on some girl's dress, trip someone on the dance floor... All the pranks she could pull off in a single night! Rio would go, but not alone. That was just sad if she showed up alone. Maybe she would ask Nagisa? He didn't seem too interested in going, and even if he was, she could already see Kayano taking quick peeks over at him. Once the assembly was over, the class began heading out, most of the class having to go back and grab their stuff from the classroom.

R e n T a n a k a
    The looks on the boys faces made him feel a little smug (maybe Karma was beginning to rub off of him too). That's what they got for talking bad about his classmate. Ren focused on the speaker, not interested in what he was saying; he was listening to make sure he didn't miss anything important. A prom? He's never been to a prom, dance, or any type of school event really. He wasn't interested in going to this one either. Once they were dismissed, Ren adjusted the strap of his bag, glad to have brought his stuff with him so he could just leave and go right home.

// gasp. i wonder what's gonna happen :0 //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me