1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 am

Skip to next day/event?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:36 am

Ya. Few days later probably
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:40 am

Could you do it? :3
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:10 am

-Several days later-

Piper sat in her hut looking over the map one final time before the second challenge began. She chewed her on her lip nervously, barely noticing as her handmaid helped her get ready.

Magnus sat int he dining hall alone. His gaze swept over everyone in the hall, taking note of the few people from their tribe that had actually managed to make a friend in the opposing tribe. He watched their exchanges silently; taking note of the space they always left between each other even if they were laughing together over a joke, the fear of what could happen at any second lingering within all of them. He pulled his attention away and directed out of the cave to where the boulders had been replaced with large cages. 14. The exact number of people left in the competition. He sighed and took a drink from his goblet, trying to figure out what could be the next task.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:22 am

Mikah was pacing outside near the entrance of the cave, watching the cages worriedly. He couldn't think of what could be next. Was this a mind game? Strategizing? Or... hopefully not strength. The others would definitely beat him at that. He didn't notice that people around him were getting anxious by his pacing, at least, the people from his tribe were.

Liah-asleep-
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:25 am

Magnus sighed, unable to handle Mikah's pacing anymore. He got up and walked over to him, grabbing his arm to stop him. "Go talk to her. Maybe she will give you a clue." He muttered to him, watching as Ash and his buddies watched them closely.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 am

"What if she doesn't want to talk to me? Can I talk to her? I don't know what the rules are. What if they stop me? What am I supposed to tell them?" He was nervous, and it was evident in his rush of questions. He bit his lip, not looking at Piper's hut in case people guessed what they were talking about.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:32 am

Magnus rolled his eyes. "Just walk like you have purpose and if you get stopped say you got turned around." He cast a glance up at where her hut was perched high in the trees. "Are you sure you want to win this? Living that high up would... Not be something im comfortable with." He said, clearly afraid of heights.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:35 am

"She already...told me about the first one," he admitted, hesitant to tell him. "I don't think she would tell me another one. We're not supposed to know." He followed Magnus' gaze to the treetops. "I want to be with her. I will deal with everything else when it comes to it." Mikah didn't enjoy the thought of living high up there either, but at least he didn't have a fear of heights. He loved climbing trees, so at least that wouldn't be a problem. Sleeping is another matter, though.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:41 am

Magnus narrowed his eyes at Mikah. "You need to wake up. She was scard by her own people. She wont discuss this whole competition except to say it is unnecessary but one look at their king and it is clear he only has a few weeks left. That isnt an illness it is poison. She will give you a clue because you are her lifeline. Her and i spoke last night, she cant stand the others. Now go talk to her."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me