1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:55 am

scatty sighed and as she picked up the picnic basket to go home unsure what time it was " but we don't know where it has been and it might have flees! we have to give....ghost...a bath with anti-flee shampoo, when we get home."

Ghost heard the word bath and looked at scatty and kio with begging puppy eyes not wanting to have a bath or be soaked with water.

kar relaxed know realising that crystal was alright and he got up to help her walked the bed and opened the covers for crystal and then said smiling trying to make a joke while thanking her "thank you for your donation."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human

-kio nightshade-18-male-
' fair enough'' he smiled, placing the chinchilla on his shoulder. ''but you got to admit, the little creature is insanely cute and friendly.'' he pet ghost's head.

- crystal
'' your welcome. '' she gave him a smile, curling up beneath the covers. '' your looking much healthier already....'''.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:19 am

scatty began walking home glaring at the chinchilla unsurely and said in a curious tone "its a bit too cute and friendly for a wild one" scatty lightly poked the chinchilla nose to see if there was any aggression from the chinchilla.

the chinchilla shook its fur after it was petted and poked and then cuddled into kio warm neck and puffed up watching scattys basket hungrily smelling the fresh juicy apples inside.

kar looked at himself and then back at crystal and asked in a surprised tone "am I?" then siting on the bed he said with a chuckle "you look really tired.....I make a nice sugary breakfast for you when you wake up so get your blood pressure back to normal. ok?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:30 am

-kio nightshade-18-male-
''' maybe some idiot released it into the wild. Those kind of things happen. Granted they ruin ecosystems, but they happen.'' he gently stroked the chinchilla's head. ''' Stop being so negative about it. Your no fun when your being negative. Are you just mad because i named it ghost?''

- crystal
'' alright.....'' she gave him a small hug before curling up. However, she did shoot him a small glare. ''but you best not get into anymore fights while i'm asleep. ''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:55 am

scatty looked at kio with her eye brow up and questioned, but more to herself "me? negative?" scatty sighed looking at the animal finding out that the chinchilla reminds her of the pet rat she used to own her life was turned upside down and she sighed "sorry kio.... it's a more like a different reason then that....it reminds me of my pet rat pippen...."

kar smirked " I can't promise that, when it involves protecting you." kar laid down be side her and promised "but I can try not to fight"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:25 am

She had been standing outside kar's house for a while now, trying to get the strenth to knock. However, something in her just didn't want to. It was scared. Then she smelt blood- a female's- and that terrified her even more. That meant Kar was likely feeding on that poor human she had sensed the other day.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
''i see...sorry about that. I'm sure it's rather unsettling.'' he sighed, gentle taking her hand. ''But hey, things...whatever's going on...will get better.''

- crystal
''' Alright, i suppose that will have to do for now....'' she spoke, rolling over to face him before cuddling against him for warmth. it wasn't long until the fell asleep.'
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 am

scatty faintly smiled trying to be her positive self "this will get better with you by my side" and then with a chuckle she said as their shelter got in sight "and maybe with this pet ghost we have."

kar lightly rested his head on her head and put his arms around her til he was sure that she was asleep. and when he was sure she was asleep, he spent more then ten minutes cuddling up with crystal enjoying the company even though she was asleep, before he got up and quietly slipped off the bed and out of the room leaving the door open a crack. when he got to the kitchen he noticed that the light were off and he turn them on and started to started to make a human groceries list
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:54 am

]
With a huff she finally got the courage to knock on the door, so she did. Besides, she needed to. Do this. For Sam.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" see, there's nothing to worry about. " with a smile he held the chinchilla by it's svruff. " ok little guy. Time for your bath. "

- crystal
.'
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:06 am

Ghost went comfortably limp when kio grabbed him by the scruff til he heard the word 'bath' and he squeaked and started to run in mid air not budging from kio grip.

once they got inside of their home, Scatty went into the bathroom and put the plug in the bath and started to fill it with warm water and then she turned to get ghost from kio. seeing the state of ghost scatty couldn't help to smirk and then laugh "my rat was more braver then this little rascal! HA-HA! just look at him! he is failing to run away from you! which is so so so....CUTE!"

kar was in the pantry checking the dates on everything when he heard a knock on the front door and from hearing it he froze wondering who wants ever wants to talk to him at this hour or at all. then growling getting into defensive mode guessing that the smell of crystal's blood got some vampire's attention and he marched towards the door letting his fangs grow out scanning for the nearest doable weapon and growled as he started to open the locks and he swung the door open starting with "WHAT?!?!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:21 am

she winced as she heard kar's angry-sounding voice, putting her arms up in front of her face in defense. instincts. After realizing she wasn't being attacked she lowered her arms. ''I see you haven't changed a bit.''

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" told you the little thing was adorable.'' he spoke as he gently set ghost in the bathtub's water, still keeping hold of the chinchilla's scruff for the time being.

- crystal
.'
[/quote]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me