Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby WalkerNom » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:41 am

{{. I'm a horrible human being. I've forgotten all about this RP and because of it, have kept Gos and Nellas waiting for so long x.x I'm sorry guys...I hope it's not too late!

sʋи∂αʀα

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: Just out of Snow Cap Territory. You can still even hear the river.
ᴡɪᴛʜ: Bandit and Halo.
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Cautious; Scared; Feeling a bit of responsibility.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
ᴡᴏʀᴅs: ###

Sundara lay, speaking to the hurt mare for what felt like ages. Thoughts swirled in her mind as she hoped and wished for not only this mare to keep fighting, but for her mother to return. Her voice suddenly turned into her own cushion, she focused on it alone. Until, at least, the rest of the world blurred from her vision. And just when she almost fell asleep...

She heard a rustling behind her, right where the new stallion previously rested. Her uncle. With a sharp gasp, she whirled around to look at the stallion. So fast, it hardly felt like she moved. She froze again, her frazzled, awkward form like a statue in front of him and the wounded mare. Her long legs suddenly felt like stilts holding her up as fear gripped her heart again. He had startled her, maybe more than he intended.

She looked into his gold eyes for a second with her own. The milky white irises she saw the world from, that mirrored her mother's. Without a sound, she watched him fold his body again until he was back on the ground and followed his eyes to the mare who lay there as well. Do you know her? The question was so loud in her mind that she felt like she said it out loud. But then, he spoke. Not good. Her mind answered for her, but she fought back the thought and finally spoke herself. "
She's gonna be okay, I know she is.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 am

(oh yes, we spent so long coming up with our plans and then haven't kept up with the rp XP I'll search back in a bit to see what Iagan his companions were up to last)

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:59 pm

{(Walker@ GAAHH!!! <3333 "tackle hugs" Of course it's not too late! 8D Sorry I haven't replied to you yet, I've been trying to get some responses together for Halo, Rifle, Anara, and Shadow, but I have to get back into the swing of their characters first. xP It's been so looong, their posts may be a little short to start with. X3 <3)}

{(Lemur@ LOL, yep. xD The horror...)}
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 pm

{{ Ahhh, hello everyone <3
I really, really want to get this started back up again, we had so much planned... I miss Bandit and all the old gang </3 I think I owe replies to a couple of you at least. }}
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 am

((I think I owe some replies too xD well school was canceled today so ill get it done :) ))
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:35 am

{{. Can't wait for this to start back up either! Guise, GET YOUR POSTS DONE! Just kidding! I'm just excited to get back into it...I've
      been neglecting my herd lately OnO and owe them some activity.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 am

Beewings wrote:((So sorry for not replying, I haven't been feeling that well the past few days and i've been very lazy. So, sorry again.))

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|
I smiled and kept myself from laughing as Livius pranced away like a yearling experiencing his first spring. It was nice to see him so lively again I thought to myself. To break the silence that started to grow between me and Famous I asked, "How have you been?" I knew that I wasn't a conversation starter, and that was obvious, but I was going to at least try.

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|
I smiled at Iagan "Ok, lets go!" I said happily and started to follow Livius with a spring in my step, it was exciting to have another equid to play with. I started to trot after Livius, lifting my legs high like he did and it was fun and I bounced with each step. I slowed a bit to keep pace with Iagan so he didn't get left behind.

Iagan

Catching on to the steps the others were making, the young colt decided to give it a-go. He tried lifting his legs higher as he moved. This added a bounce to his step, but one he was not yet capable of controlling. Overwhelmed by this new, strange movement, he lost his balance and tripped over himself.
A tumble of crisp-colored fur in the green grass, he gave a snort and quickly scrambled to his hooves. Not wanting to be left behind he awkwardly raced after the equids he was following. Just to be sure they would not get too far ahead of them he whinnied, "Hey, wait for me!"

(its kinda odd roleplaying him as a foal considering outside the rp he has a mate and two children of his own XP )

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:08 am

Famous

Famous smiled as Iagan prance after the others. When he stumbled her heart skipped a beat and she had tohold herself back from running to him. But when he got up and went after Lucius and the colt she let a breath out.

((On kindle so nothing big sorry))
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm

{*ahem*}

{So... I was thinking about how much thought and planning had gone into this, and how I spent ages with Gos figuring out Kataya's history, planning to RP it out here. This was really fun, and I think that we can still revive it.}

{Call me a gravedigger and whatnot, but I'm just proposing an idea. I really want to get back into RPing my WMEs, no matter what is happening with the species.}

{So I'm just going to pop a quote here of what my WMEs were doing last, for all those who are relevant to this.}

Ralonica Thorondor wrote:
Laxius
With Tisane.
Mood: Happy and content.
He is... crushing on Tisane. <3

I smile, and look at Tisane. "Sounds good to me." I say, my brain ticking. Something hits me, and I mentally kick myself for not thinking before. But Tisane doesn't want to leave the valley, and neither do I. I look into her deep amethyst eyes, and speak again. "But of course, we won't worry about leaving the valley until it comes to it. Who knows what will happen before then..." I grin mischeviously, and gently nibble at Tisane's mane, near the base of her neck, in a teasing way. Thinking and planning of the future can make me flustered and frustrated at times, so the best thing I can do is take it as it comes and pull my mind off thinking about what could happen, what may happen in the days, hours or even minutes to come, when things get tight and stressful.

Ralonica Thorondor wrote:
Kataya
With Kae'ouit
Mood: She doesn't know her self, so how could I know?
She is crushing on no-one

I smile at Kae, and take a few steps towards him. I look up at the stallion, and a gentle whicker slips out of my nose. "Good that we've got that sorted, then. But we can't start now." I take a deep breath. "It's too late, we'll have to leave tomorrow morning." I bump my nose playfully and slightly roughly against Kae's, and grin. I hope he doesn't change his mind before then. "So let's find a place to stay the night. Then we can begin our quest tomorrow." I wrap my tail around one of my back legs, and look into Kae's eyes. A mischevious grin works it's way into my face, but I don't know where it's from.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:58 pm

(( OMG, Ral - YOU own Laxius!!!! Loki derp. Xp Sorry 'bout dat.

I'll post what my WMEs were doing as well.... ))

maluruloki wrote:
:: Livius ::

Glancing over his shoulder, he saw the two colts fall into place behind him and grinned. He started with a high-stepping prance, flicking his hooves to give himself extra air with each beat. His tail swished left and right in time with the exaggerated trot. Grasshoppers flew up from the field grass with his passing and he snapped out at them playfully, both ears laid back. They buzzed away, clattering off into another patch to continue their simple lives. His violet eyes shifted to the mothers, Dolce and Famous, and he was pleased to see them conversing. Good! Very good. I know Famous is quiet at times. Maybe Dolce can make her feel more comfortable. It's like we're our own little herd! ...herd. I wonder how the others are doing...? There was a noticeable falter in his prance at this thought. It stirred up conflicting feelings within him. He was no longer sure that he could stomach the idea of the lead stallion coming back and taking over once more. It made his stomach roil.

maluruloki wrote:
:: Tisane ::

Tisane closed her eyes in a pleased response to his gentle nuzzling caresses before glancing about her again. With all of the tension from the bobcat attack finally ebbing away, she could now take in her surroundings. Staying here a while wouldn't bother me... she thought as the birdsong began to filter back into the clear late-morning air. The sun was warming the ground around them and now that her ankles had become comfortable in the running river water, she realized that by the time it reached this flatland within the forest, the glacial bite had melted out. When a little blue butterfly whisked past her ear, she giggled and shook it away gently.
"I was hoping that another group of Equids would live in this valley, personally. It's so full of life. What if..." Her voice faded out as her mind whirled. I like us, but...he's right. It's not safe with just us. "What if we traveled further into the valley and if...if within a day or two, we don't find anyone else..." The dark-bay mare certainly didn't want to leave the valley unless absolutely necessary. It was so lush here. She didn't want to voice the other option. It felt like saying it aloud made it all too real. Traveling...again...ugh.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me