CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:10 pm

╔═════════════╗

𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷
name | rank | gender
Maplestar | leader | tom
Velvetflicker | head med cat | molly
Brambleleaf | med cat | tom
Loonfrost | deputy | molly
Stormrise | deputy | tom
Magnoliarose | queen | molly
Hailclaw | warrior | molly
Mistpaw | apprentice | molly
Raccoontail | warrior | molly
Wobblepaw | apprentice | tom
Rowan | warrior | tom

╚═════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maplestar | Tom | Tagged: queen nia

His eyes flashed at the mention of Skai, "My daughter?" He asked, an unwanted tone of eagerness slipping into his voice, "Is she...is she here?" He shook himself, forcing himself to focus, "Nothing...Nothing important. Only wishing to renew connections between two of the most powerful clans in the land. Swiftclan is still in your good graces I trust?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Velvetflicker | Molly | Tagged: prince roan

Velvetflicker smiled gently at her nephew, "Of course Roan. And I am a Princess no longer. A mother, soon to be a grandmother, a medicine cat, a friend, yes. Not a princess. I gave that title up moons and moons ago, as I'm sure your mother told you." She chuckled, "She would probably have your hide if she caught you talking to me."

Brambleleaf | Tom | Tagged: open

The no longer young med cat padded silently through the gathering, his ears flicking quietly. He had not been to a gathering since he was an apprentice, and it would have taken a long time to adjust, had he not been from such a large clan. For now, he was content to wander, taking in the sights and smells, catching snippets of conversation.

Loonfrost | Molly | Tagged: open

The calico molly strode confidentially through the gathering, grinning at warriors she remembered from past gatherings, memories of faux combats or arguments flicking through her mind as they smiled back. She was hoping to find someone interesting to talk to, but no one had caught her eye yet, so she supposed she would have to keep looking.

Stormrise | Molly | Tagged: arumwillow

Stormrise purred happily, nipping playfully at her ears. "I'm glad." he said, then became somber. "If he EVER." he arrested her gaze firmly, "And I mean EVER. Hurts you. Or your kits. Tell me. Luxxstrike and I will rain hellfire and brimstone on his head." He smiled gently, "You'll have to let me come meet the kits though!" he continued, lightening his tone.

Magnoliarose | Molly | Tagged: open

open

Hailclaw | Molly | Tagged: king atohl

The grey and white molly wove through the throngs of cats, purring contentedly. It felt good to get out, to see other cats. Her clan was big, but you still could not avoid awkward encounters. She smiled gently as a passing cat greeted her, but did not respond. As a apprentice hurtled past her, she stumbled sideways, knocking into a pale tom. "Oh!" she cried, "I am so sorry, I didn't see you there."

Mistpaw | Molly | Tagged: open

Mistpaw grinned happily at the appearance of an apprentice her age. "Hi!!" she said eagerly, "I'm Mistpaw from Swiftclan, who are you?? Where are you from? Are there a lot of apprentices on your clan? There are over twenty of us in my clan. It's confusing sometimes. People keep calling me Dustpaw, but I'm not. That's my brother, I've been told that we look a lot alike, but I don't see it."

Raccoontail | Molly | Tagged: open

open

Wobblepaw | Tom | Tagged: open

open

Rowan | Tom | Tagged: open

open

╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:23 pm

ECHOCLAN
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Gorsebird, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Appleheart, Lavenderpool, Piranha, Bristlepaw, Snakeshade + 1 other

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Mintstar of Pineclan |

Raggedstar looked up when he heard his name being called. The ginger tom nodded his head solemnly in greeting to the grey and white she-cat. "Mintstar." He mewed. "It's nice to see you. How are things in Pineclan?" He curled his usually well-groomed tail over his paws.

| Gorsebird | Deputy | Molly | Tagged: Vervaincloud of Pineclan |

Gorsebird's ears twitched when she felt someone watching her. The seal-point she-cat looked up from her conversation, her eyes lighting up slightly at the sight of the familiar peterbald tom. Dipping her head to the other deputy, Gorsebird got to her paws and made her way towards Vervaincloud. "Hello, Vervaincloud." She mewed quietly, touching her nose briefly to his before stepping back.

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

Brindlecloud touched her tail to Lavenderpool's shoulder before moving to join the other medicine cats.

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Crowcloud is with Brindlecloud -

| Appleheart | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open |

- Appleheart is with Brindlecloud -

| Lavenderpool | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Tawnystar of Roseclan |

Lavenderpool nodded towards the medicine cat group. "They're over there." She mewed. "Where did you go? Dad said that he couldn't find you anywhere after Leafclan disbanded. Mom... we thought you were dead." The dilute calico whimpered, her ears pressing back against her head.

| Piranha of the Fish Clan | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Bristlepaw | Apprentice | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Snakeshade | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Acornclaw of Pineclan |

Snakeshade slipped in next to the brown and white she-cat, brushing his shoulder against hers. "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." He mewed, giving her a sad smile.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan gathering post

Postby ashton. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:32 pm

ROSECLAN

─────────────────────────────────
      ( tawnystar. female. twenty moons. leader. with lavenderpool. )
      "Oh, Lavender, I'm so sorry for scaring you," the young leader mewed softly. "In all the chaos that arose from Frigidstar's death, cats were running every which way, and I couldn't find him either. My adopted family dragged me out of there before I could," she explained. "We joined a rogue group, but left after a few moons when my parents and uncle were killed there for no reason at all." Her claws began to knead the ground beneath them in anger, and she struggled to hold back tears as she remembered that day. "So we left - Sootstripe, Lightfrost, Blizzardstone, and I. That night, StarClan came to Blizzardstone in a dream and gave her a prophecy." Tawnystar's eyes were beginning to brighten with excitement now as she anticipated her sister's reaction to the big news. "They wanted me to lead a new Clan. Just a few nights ago, I went to the moonpool and received my nine lives," she stated proudly, puffing out her chest a bit.
      ( blizzardstone. female. nineteen moons. medicine cat. deaf. with onya. )
      Blinking in surprise, Blizzardstone quickly turned her gaze away for a moment as she tried to hide a broad smile. Oh, th-thank you. You're not too bad yourself, she signed, attempting to flirt but regretting it instantly, certain she was making a fool of herself. So, uh... what's your name? I'm Blizzardstone, medicine cat of RoseClan.
      ( sootstripe. male. twenty-five moons. warrior. open. )
      ( lightfrost. male. twenty-three moons. warrior. open. )
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 am

AZGEDA | attending: queen nia, king atohl, prince admonium, prince roan, princess ontari, onya, arumwillow.

( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 42m, ♀
        "she isn't, i left her in charge of the other seconds and kits. she's strong, and will one day become war general in wanheda's place, i suspect." queen nia blinked at maplestar, resting her tail on his shoulder briefly before pulling it away. "she is safe, and more comfortable in her new home now. she lives up to her name skai. leaps and climbs higher than all the other seconds and most of our warriors." she paused, before adding, "azgeda only allies with worthy adversaries, and swiftclan is one of them."
        tagged: maplestar of swiftclan.

( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 42m, ♂
        king atohl looked up, feeling refreshed that a cat had not called him royalty or your highness- just a pretty molly looking confused. "it's not a problem..." he trailed off, hoping she'd offer her name. "i'm atohl of azgeda."
        tagged: hailclaw of swiftclan.

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ) ontari, 22m, ♀
        open

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 9m, ♂
        "have i ever cared what my mother thinks?" roan pointed out, cuffing velvet's ear with a gentle swipe of his paw. "i mean, i know you caused a war and everything, but... arranged matings aren't something i'd agree to either. i have my eyes set on a molly, and i worry nia will force me to mate with someone else. though i think the molly has a mate, with another molly."
        tagged: velvetflicker of swiftclan.

( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
        onya, 23m, ♀
        onya's eyes lowered as she tried to think of a response, one that wouldn't make her appear like a complete idiot. thank you, but really, you've captured all the eyes at this gathering. she signed. i'm onya of azgeda.
        tagged: blizzard of roseclan.

arumwillow, 21m,♀
        "he won't hurt me, big brother." she purred, gently rubbing her cheek along his. "i'll bring the kits down the mountain when they're older, and you can meet me there. bring father too, i'm sure he'd like to meet his grandchildren."
        tagged: stormrise of swiftclan.

sienna, 30m, ♀
        res for soot
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:48 am

OAKCLAN
-Attending:
-Oakstar
-Flameleaf
-Stormclaw
-Ashcloud
-Lilypetal

Oakstar; Oakclan Leader; She-cat; 33 Moons; Tags: Open
Flameleaf; Oakclan Medicine cat; She-cat; 32 moons; Tags: Open
Stormclaw; Oakclan Warrior; She-cat; 34 moons; Tags: Open
Ashcloud; Oakclan Deputy; He-cat; 33 moons; Tags: Open
Lilypetal; Oakclan warrior; She-cat; 24 moons; Tags: Open

"Oh great," Oakstar said. "We're late again!" Of all things Oakstar hated, it was being late.
"It's fine, Oakstar," Flameleaf tried cheering up the grumpy leader. "At least we're here."
Oakstar saw that Ashcloud was being grumpy, too. She didn't want to be like Ashcloud, grumpy all the time, so she brushed her own feelings about being late aside and tried to enjoy herself. "You're right, Flameleaf."
She looked around for anyone who would want to be allies.
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OiseauClan Gathering Post

Postby night skyy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:30 am

Attending - Aprésstar, Daisystar & Sootcloud

Aprésstar & Daisystar - Raggedstar & Mintstar
The king and queen jumped onto the leader's rock, scanning the cats below for new Clans. The journey to the Gathering had taken long enough, so the couple were glad they could rest a bit. The couple caught sight of two leaders conversing and trotted over, halting before they could interupt the conversation.

Sootcloud - Sienna
Sootcloud looked around, before gaze settled on a gorgeous molly. The medic padded over, tail flicking. "Bonjour. Je m'appelle- I mean, hi, my name is Sootcloud, I'm te OiseauClan medic. You are?" The french she-cat asked.
night skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 am

HALCYONCLAN | cats attending: sabra, nakia, julius, dashiell, victor

chief; sabra, 22m, male, tagged: open
      sabra led his clan into the gathering clearing, seeing familiar faces from lilyclan gatherings. taking a deep breath to calm himself down, the leader of halcyonclan leaped onto the rock, trying to find someone who might’ve known froststar.

shaman; nakia, 18m, female, tagged: open

warriors; julius, 26m, male, tagged: open

dashiell, 25m, male, tagged: arumwillow of azgeda
      dashiell padded past sabra, his intense blue eyes scanning the mass of cats, trying to locate the siamese pelt of his mate, arumwillow. he spotted her standing with another tom, possibly one of her siblings. he began to head towards her, his white pelt sticking out like a sore thumb.

victor, 45m, male, tagged: open
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan gathering post

Postby ashton. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:50 am

ROSECLAN

( tawnystar. female. twenty moons. leader. with lavenderpool. )
      "Oh, Lavender, I'm so sorry for scaring you," the young leader mewed softly. "In all the chaos that arose from Frigidstar's death, cats were running every which way, and I couldn't find him either. My adopted family dragged me out of there before I could," she explained. "We joined a rogue group, but left after a few moons when my parents and uncle were killed there for no reason at all." Her claws began to knead the ground beneath them in anger, and she struggled to hold back tears as she remembered that day. "So we left - Sootstripe, Lightfrost, Blizzardstone, and I. That night, StarClan came to Blizzardstone in a dream and gave her a prophecy." Tawnystar's eyes were beginning to brighten with excitement now as she anticipated her sister's reaction to the big news. "They wanted me to lead a new Clan. Just a few nights ago, I went to the moonpool and received my nine lives," she stated proudly, puffing out her chest a bit.
      ( blizzardstone. female. nineteen moons. medicine cat. deaf. with onya. )
      Blizzardstone hoped that the other molly couldn't see how pink her ears were turning under the thin layer of white fur. She shook her head, smiling. Haha, that's very nice of you to say, Onya, but that's probably not the case. There are certainly others who have more intriguing pelts than I do - such as yourself.
      ( sootstripe. male. twenty-five moons. warrior. open. )
      ( lightfrost. male. twenty-three moons. warrior. open. )
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ gathering ]

Postby deimido » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:03 am

┌──────────────────────┐

xx
    attending: mintstar, rowanpelt, weaselstorm, shadeleaf, vervaincloud,
    acornclaw, maplenose, asterpaw, patchpaw, +others

└──────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐

( MINTSTAR ) • [ molly ] [ 68 ] [ leader ] [ tagged; raggedstar (echoclan), aprésstar & daisystar (oiseauclan) ]
    Mintstar felt herself easing into the familiarity of speaking with an ally, and for a moment, the molly almost felt as if she could forget
    the strife happening within her own Clan. But the feeling didn't last long, and Mintstar felt her mood dampen again. 'I should've asked
    Rowanpelt to take over for me again,'
    she thought. But she knew it wouldn't be wise to send her deputy in her place twice. Once was
    understandable in the eyes of the other Clans, but any more than that and they would be asking for trouble from the more ambitious
    ones. "PineClan has been flourishing well enough, but," Mintstar trailed off, debating whether or not to share the death of one of
    their own like this. "We lost a warrior recently," She mewed before she could give it anymore thought. "My brother." She added,
    feebly. After she spoke, she noticed two cats, gray and black, out of the corner of her eye. Mintstar forced her fur flat, hoping
    the two didn't overhear her.

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

( VERVAINCLOUD ) • [ tom ] [ 24 ] [ warrior ] [ tagged; gorsebird (echoclan) ]
    It didn't take a genius to figure out that Gorsebird had gone up the EchoClan hierarchy since their last conversation, and as the molly
    touched her nose to his, Vervaincloud felt the slightest prickle of jealousy before chastising himself for acting like a spoiled kit. It
    was an honor to become the deputy of one's Clan; there should be no room for sour feelings for such a momentous occasion. "Hello,
    Gorsebird."
    He replied, a new edge of respect in his mew. Gesturing to the deputies' gathering place with a nod of his head, he spoke
    again, "I suppose congratulations are in order, I'm proud of you." He meowed with a purr, feeling uncertain over whether his words
    were genuine or not, though he hid his feelings behind a pleased-looking smile. "So how does it feel, being the deputy of EchoClan?"

( ACORNCLAW ) • [ molly ] [ 17 ] [ warrior ] [ tagged; snakeshade (echoclan) ]
    Had it been up to Acornclaw, she wouldn't have wanted to go to the gathering at all. It was still hard mustering up the energy to do
    work around the Clan, let alone get to the gathering hollow. The minute her Clan slipped in, she chose to find a quiet place to sit
    and wait until she could finally go back home for a proper rest. Acornclaw had been tuning out the sights and sounds of everything
    around her since, and when she felt someone brush against her, she tensed and look up to see who could've bothered her when all
    she wanted was to be left alone. "Snakeshade," She mumbled in surprise, her heart thudding upon seeing the brown tabby
    tom again. She tried to muster a smile, but even the most clueless kit would know she was faking it. "it's good to see you.
    How've you been?"

( ASTERPAW ) • [ molly ] [ 9 ] [ apprentice ] [ tagged; sneezepaw (azgeda) ]
    Asterpaw felt bad leaving her sister all by herself, but after sticking like a burr to her pelt ever since they left camp, she was
    beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with how Lavenderpaw constantly hovered over her. 'Hopefully she'll forgive me,' she
    worried, after all, scampering away the minute her sister got distracted was hardly the most tactful thing to do. Perhaps
    she should go back and apologize now rather than later, but as she thought of her discomfort again, she decided to keep moving.
    Of course she understood her sister's attachment, after their father, Asterpaw was one she had a closer bond with. Naturally she
    wanted to stay by her side. As she wrestled between guilt for leaving Lavenderpaw on her own and wanting to be by herself to
    escape from the gloom that enveloped the rest of her Clan, she was unaware she was about to collide into someone else until
    the last moment. Asterpaw inhaled a sharp breath, her green eyes widening as she stared at the tom, a handsome yet fluffy
    seal point. "S-Sorry!" She stuttered sheeplishly, taking a few steps back before sitting down. "I should've looked
    where I was going."

( PATCHPAW ) • [ tom ] [ 9 ] [ apprentice ] [ tagged; mistpaw (swiftclan) ]
    Patchpaw was caught by surprise as he witnessed the molly's energy firsthand and he briefly wondered if he could catch up to her
    somehow. Though he did find Mistpaw's company far more endearing than he did his own siblings at the moment, and was glad he
    decided to approach her. Once she had finished, Patchpaw wondered which one of her questions he should tackle first, before
    ultimately choosing to introduce himself. "I'm Patchpaw of PineClan," He mewed, bowing his head formally to the ticked tabby.
    "And there's eleven apprentices in my Clan, although I like to think I'm one of the best among them." He boasted, green
    eyes twinkling in warmth as he gave her a cheeky wink. He could almost hear Sorrelpaw groaning in embarrassment now, and
    he wouldn't have been surprised if his brother was spying on him after all, reminding him of something else Mistpaw said. "And
    I now what's like to be confused with one of your littermates, cats keep thinking me and one of my brothers look exactly the
    same."
    He said, rolling his eyes.

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:25 am

AZGEDA | attending: queen nia, king atohl, prince roan, onya, arumwillow, sienna, sneezepaw.

( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 42m, ♀
        "she isn't, i left her in charge of the other seconds and kits. she's strong, and will one day become war general in wanheda's place, i suspect." queen nia blinked at maplestar, resting her tail on his shoulder briefly before pulling it away. "she is safe, and more comfortable in her new home now. she lives up to her name skai. leaps and climbs higher than all the other seconds and most of our warriors." she paused, before adding, "azgeda only allies with worthy adversaries, and swiftclan is one of them."
        tagged: maplestar of swiftclan.

( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 42m, ♂
        king atohl looked up, feeling refreshed that a cat had not called him royalty or your highness- just a pretty molly looking confused. "it's not a problem..." he trailed off, hoping she'd offer her name. "i'm atohl of azgeda."
        tagged: hailclaw of swiftclan.

( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 9m, ♂
        "have i ever cared what my mother thinks?" roan pointed out, cuffing velvet's ear with a gentle swipe of his paw. "i mean, i know you caused a war and everything, but... arranged matings aren't something i'd agree to either. i have my eyes set on a molly, and i worry nia will force me to mate with someone else. though i think the molly has a mate, with another molly."
        tagged: velvetflicker of swiftclan.

( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
        onya, 23m, ♀
        maybe here i'm something special, but at home, i'm the she-cat who failed to beat ontari. i lost my chance to become commander, and that's all i'll be remembered by. she sighed softly, blinking at blizzardstone, a smile playing across her face. but not forever, i know one day i'll be more important than i am now.
        tagged: blizzard of roseclan.

arumwillow, 21m,♀
        "dashiell!" she called, bouncing over to him in less-than-suppressed enthusiasm. arumwillow purred loudly as she gently brushed her cheek against his, happiness flooding off her. "how are they? pippa, heather, and elliot? are they settling in okay? i miss them so much. i miss you so much. jax, catania and shea can't keep quiet about their father! they want to meet you."
        tagged: dashiell of halyconclan.

sienna, 30m, ♀
        "i'm impressed, not many cats speak more than one language." sienna replied, her tail wrapped around her forepaws tightly. "i'm sienna, a warrior of azgeda."
        tagged: sootcloud of oiseauclan.

( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 )
        sneezepaw, 8m, ♂
        oof! sneezepaw glanced up, his nose almost touching a sheen gray molly. he drew his muzzle away, careful not to touch the molly, afraid that she might not like it if he did. he smiled at her uneasily, wondering what to say: he felt a tickle in his chest and he swallowed trying to force himself to breathe naturally, though his breaths became shaky whenever he was nervous. "i-er, that's okay. i shouldn't have been standing here!"
        tagged: asterpaw of pineclan.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me