CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby xi'rika » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:50 am

Ridgeclan

Echostar | Leader | 38 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip | Tagged: open

x
Amberblaze | Deputy | 28 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 29 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 36 moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Fotam of Trikruclan

Snowdrift hissed as the ginger tabby suddenly turned hostile. Her silky, white hair puffed up and her curled auditories laid back atop her head. "Of course I understand, I'm a warrior, not a kitty pet." Her chestnut- colored orbs sparked in fury, "Where is your leader? They should know one of their own just insulted another warrior and their clan, not to mention every clan here."

Honeybriar | Warrior | 20 moons | Molly | Tan Shorthair spotted tabby with striking Amber eyes | Relationships open | Tagged: open

x

Just PM me if you want to see any other cats here
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ∞ ━ the gathering )

Postby clarke, » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 am

( trikruclan )
        ( attending: wanheda, fotam, onya. )
        ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 36m, ♀
        wanheda observed him warily, before reclining back on her haunches and drawing her paw to her mouth and grooming it. "as i believe, in your clans your ancestors do not fate becoming a deputy. perhaps the wrong decision could be made by your leader?" she suggested, her tail tip twitching. her eyes flickered to rowanpelt's softer, gentler gaze than her own, icy glare penetrating his skin. she could tell he was unsure of himself; as if he had a secret to hide. she swiftly changed the subject. she didn't want to be his friend, but her clan was too small to start a war at this time, over something so simple as someone's self conscious beliefs about themselves as a leader. "my ancestors choose our next commander, and onya is a natblida. if no other nightbloods show up to challenge her for the right to become commander, she will ascend the throne. that is why she is my second, because i train her until she is better than even me."

( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) onya, 15m, ♀
        "oh." she said, shuffling her paws slightly. "it must be nice to have a family." onya purred, then she tilted her head, nodding. "my name is common among my people. we don't have names specific to our ranks, just to our personalities. most in my clan call be natblida anyways. it's nightblood in our language."

( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) fotam, 29m, ♂
        "my commander is above everyone here. she was chosen by her ancestors to lead trikruclan, and we don't have time for petty grievances made by soft warriors. in my clan, you would be mauled alive. no warrior could be so gentle, even if you have spirit. besides, your ears make you a target, and trust me when i tell you that you don't want to approach wanheda like that." then he gestured toward his commander and shrugged. "but if you want to get into a real fight, she's over there."
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:56 am

honestclan - attending ; leopardrunner, rockypaw, honeywhisker, greypaw and charcoalpelt

lєσpαrdrunnєr - deputy - tom - 49 moons
      open

rσckчpαw - trainee - she-cat - 7 moons
      open

hσnєчwhíѕkєr - combatant - she-cat - 30 moons
      open

grєчpαw - trainee - tom - 7 moons - onya, open
      his eyes widen, and he smiles. "your own language?! woah!" exclaims the trainee, enchanted. but he frowns again, when she mentions having no family. "isn't your clan your family then?" greypaw inquires, taking a step forwards. "it's okay though, lots of people in my clan don't have real families, like another trainee, eagleaw...he's new. he and another warrior came from a different clan," he states, remembering back on the even tinier apprentice. "he's not here tonight. you do have friends though, right? like, other trainees...or, what your clan calls them!"

chαrcσαlpєlt - combatant - tom - 39 moons -
      open

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ∞ ━ the gathering )

Postby clarke, » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 am

( trikruclan )
        ( attending: wanheda, fotam, onya. )
        ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 36m, ♀
        wanheda observed him warily, before reclining back on her haunches and drawing her paw to her mouth and grooming it. "as i believe, in your clans your ancestors do not fate becoming a deputy. perhaps the wrong decision could be made by your leader?" she suggested, her tail tip twitching. her eyes flickered to rowanpelt's softer, gentler gaze than her own, icy glare penetrating his skin. she could tell he was unsure of himself; as if he had a secret to hide. she swiftly changed the subject. she didn't want to be his friend, but her clan was too small to start a war at this time, over something so simple as someone's self conscious beliefs about themselves as a leader. "my ancestors choose our next commander, and onya is a natblida. if no other nightbloods show up to challenge her for the right to become commander, she will ascend the throne. that is why she is my second, because i train her until she is better than even me."

( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) onya, 15m, ♀
        onya nodded slowly, shaking her pelt out. "yeah, my clan is my family. eaglepaw must be very strong. our warriors say, hodnes laik kwelnes. it means love is weakness, and those that are alone... are strongest." she stopped, wrapping her tails neatly around her paws. "but most of my family treat me like i'm special, so that doesn't leave much room for conversation." she paused, her eyes warm and round. "i like talking to you. wanheda wouldn't like that, but, that's okay." she murmured, then smiled gently. "trigedasleng is the language we speak at my camp."

( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) fotam, 29m, ♂
        "my commander is above everyone here. she was chosen by her ancestors to lead trikruclan, and we don't have time for petty grievances made by soft warriors. in my clan, you would be mauled alive. no warrior could be so gentle, even if you have spirit. besides, your ears make you a target, and trust me when i tell you that you don't want to approach wanheda like that." then he gestured toward his commander and shrugged. "but if you want to get into a real fight, she's over there."
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:55 pm

honestclan - attending ; leopardrunner, rockypaw, honeywhisker, greypaw and charcoalpelt

lєσpαrdrunnєr - deputy - tom - 49 moons
      open

rσckчpαw - trainee - she-cat - 7 moons
      open

hσnєчwhíѕkєr - combatant - she-cat - 30 moons
      open

grєчpαw - trainee - tom - 7 moons - onya, open
      greypaw beams, excitement welling up in him. friends with another clan cat! maybe his family wouldn't be too proud but...it didn't matter. "that's soo cool, i wish honestclan had its own language." he drawls, laughing. his eyes sparkle even more when onya says she likes talking to him, and greypaw can't help but let out a short purr as well. "i like talking to you too!" he says, smile streching wide.

chαrcσαlpєlt - combatant - tom - 39 moons -
      open

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Ridgeclan

Echostar | Leader | 38 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip | Tagged: open

x
Amberblaze | Deputy | 28 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 29 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 36 moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Fotam of Trikruclan

Snowdrift glanced toward the cats that happened to be Fotam's commander. The she -cat was tall and lithe, suggesting she was very fast, and consequentially, hard to fight. But, now would not be the time to attack another cat, especially because it was a gathering. So Snowdrift played it off and sniffed, forcing her fur to lay flat, "Why would I be a target? I know several cats that have ears like me, our medicine cat says they are a good omen," She calmly remarked, trying to turn the conversation around

Honeybriar | Warrior | 20 moons | Molly | Tan Shorthair spotted tabby with striking Amber eyes | Relationships open | Tagged: open

x

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:08 pm

S e a C l a n
"The sea will rise higher than ever before, but beware the night feathers. Only swift paws and the call of owls shall save the Clan."
Attending Cats: Leafstar, Stormfang (stand-in deputy for Brightstream), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Shorefall, Oakshadow, Nightwing, Carrotpaw, Bellpaw, Whiterose

Leafstar - 43 moons - tom - leader - a sandy brown tabby tom with leaf-green eyes - tagged; open, leaders

Stormfang - 44 moons - tom - warrior (stand-in deputy for Brightstream) - a solid gray tom with green eyes - tagged; open, deputies

Honeytuft - 46 moons - tom - medicine cat - a large honey-colored tabby tom with light amber eyes - tagged; Sandripple (RidgeClan)
Honeytuft wove through the cats in the clearing, looking for the distinctive tan coat of his friend in RidgeClan, Sandripple. The honey-colored tom was excited to meet him, as he and his Clan hadn't come to the gathering in some time now.

Shorefall - 46 moons - tom - warrior - a long-haired ginger tom with copper eyes - tagged; ClayClan (someone from there, at least)

Oakshadow - 31 moons - tom - warrior - a brown tabby tom with a distinctive tabby coat - tagged; open

Nightwing - 29 moons - she-cat - warrior - a black she-cat with pale yellow-green eyes - tagged; open

Whiterose - 55 moons - she-cat - warrior - a white she-cat with gray eyes - tagged; open

Bellpaw - 8 moons - she-cat - apprentice - a gray-and-white she-cat with yellow eyes - tagged; open

Carrotpaw - 6 moons - tom - apprentice - a ginger-and-white tom with green eyes - tagged; open

(Feel free to interact with any of mine <3 though none of my cats are open for romantic relationships ;; )
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 am

Ridgeclan

x

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 29 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Honeytuft of Seaclan

Sandripple weaved through the crowd of clan cats, careful not to step on any stray tails. There was not as many clans as his gatherings before, he wondered why this was the case. He soon spotted his old friend, Honeytuft, from some gatherings before. He hadn't come for some time and he was glad to see him again.

Snowdrift glanced toward the cats that happened to be Fotam's commander. The she -cat was tall and lithe, suggesting she was very fast, and consequentially, hard to fight. But, now would not be the time to attack another cat, especially because it was a gathering. So Snowdrift played it off and sniffed, forcing her fur to lay flat, "Why would I be a target? I know several cats that have ears like me, our medicine cat says they are a good omen," She calmly remarked, trying to turn the conversation around

x

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:07 pm

S e a C l a n
"The sea will rise higher than ever before, but beware the night feathers. Only swift paws and the call of owls shall save the Clan."
Attending Cats: Leafstar, Stormfang (stand-in deputy for Brightstream), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Shorefall, Oakshadow, Nightwing, Carrotpaw, Bellpaw, Whiterose

Leafstar - 43 moons - tom - leader - a sandy brown tabby tom with leaf-green eyes - tagged; open, leaders

Stormfang - 44 moons - tom - warrior (stand-in deputy for Brightstream) - a solid gray tom with green eyes - tagged; open, deputies

Honeytuft - 46 moons - tom - medicine cat - a large honey-colored tabby tom with light amber eyes - tagged; Sandripple (RidgeClan)
Honeytuft spotted the tan coat of Sandripple and hurried forward. "Sandripple," he meowed pleasantly in his deep, baritone tone, "it has been too long!" The honey-colored tabby purred as he caught up to the RidgeClan medicine cat, "How has the prey been running in RidgeClan?"

Shorefall - 46 moons - tom - warrior - a long-haired ginger tom with copper eyes - tagged; ClayClan (someone from there, at least)

Oakshadow - 31 moons - tom - warrior - a brown tabby tom with a distinctive tabby coat - tagged; open

Nightwing - 29 moons - she-cat - warrior - a black she-cat with pale yellow-green eyes - tagged; open

Whiterose - 55 moons - she-cat - warrior - a white she-cat with gray eyes - tagged; open

Bellpaw - 8 moons - she-cat - apprentice - a gray-and-white she-cat with yellow eyes - tagged; open

Carrotpaw - 6 moons - tom - apprentice - a ginger-and-white tom with green eyes - tagged; open

(Feel free to interact with any of mine <3 though none of my cats are open for romantic relationships ;; )
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:33 am

HollyStar - She-cat - 20 - Open for relationships - Leader: tagged; open

TwigPaw - She-cat - 9 - Open for relationships - Medicine cat apprentice; Tagged; open

HareLeap - Tom - 41 - Not open for relationships - Warrior; Tagged; open

ThistlePaw - Tom - 9 - Open for relationships - Warrior apprentice; Tagged; open
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me