CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby xi'rika » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Cats Attending:
Echostar, Sandripple, Tawnyleap, Frostedsky, Lynxpaw, Leafcrest Eclipsefur and Crescentkit

*Sorry my clan is late, had a lot of school work*

| Echostar | Leader | Molly | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

EchoStar stopped at the top at the hill leading down into to valley. Many cats were Scattered far and wide. This was her first gathering and she wanted to make the best of it. Maybe even obtain a few alies. The black molly flicked her tail, signaling her clan behind her it was time they make their selves known. At once they flowed down the hill as one and into the cats gathered below.

| Sandripple | Medicine Cat | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships closed

XXX

| Tawnyleap | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open | Looking for trades | Relationships Open
XXX

| Frostedsky | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

XXX

| Lynxpaw | Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

XXX

| Leafcrest | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Closed

| Ecplipsefur and Crescentkit| Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Closed

XXX
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:03 pm

D R I Z Z L E

frecklestar / founder / molly / 32m / pigeon
"i would love that, though i suppose i should be more stiff, as i'm clan founder now." she casted a glance at tortoisecreek, cypressfall, rowanstrike, and hemlockbud. "i guess they all think it's okay to have mates from another clan. i mean, just look at the way tortie is flirting with duckwater!" her eyes flashed in panic. "i have no idea what to do. reinforence the warrior code, and lose you, as well as the loyalty and respect from some of my clan-mates? or let it be, and hope to starclan we never meet with these clans in battle?"

splitkit / heir / molly / 5m / pigeonnose

splitkit watched her parents from a distance, sitting by the taller, older acciapaw. "why do you think they argue so much?" she asked, then stopped herself as she noticed acciapaw craning his neck to peer at the group of cats. "who are you looking for?"

acciapaw / warlock initiate / tom / 11m / splitkit, open

"my sister, silverkit. i suppose she's probably a 'paw now... but she was stolen by wildclan. i hope they treat her alright- i think conch was quite ready to fight the whole of wildclan for her kit. but reefstar-" acciapaw nearly spat the name of his former foster father, "-forbade it. now conch is gone, and i can only hope that she likes her new clan."

cypressfall / mercenary / tom / 20m / mothwhisker

"do you think so little of me you would suggest i'd flirt with another while my heart was taken?" he pondered curiously, blinking at her with wide, yellowed eyes. "i have no mate, or kits, though i would like to, eventually..." cypress trailed off.

hemlockbud / mercenary / molly / 11m / whispaw

"do you mind living with a bunch of cats you don't know?" she asked curiously, the tip of her tail twitching anxiously. "i'm half-clan. my mother is from our clan, but my father is from a clan that no longer exists anymore. they all died, including my father. i never knew him, but my sister took refuge in that clan... i guess she's gone now."

rowanstrike / mercenary / tom / 39m / witheredstalk
"they sound like the perfect mix of you." rowanstrike commented, a lop-sided smile spreading across his maw, though his eyes flickered sadly. "i don't have any kits, though, i do help out in the nursery. we're overrun with kits! i must say i do pick favorites, shy corykit is such a sweetheart. and shadowkit seems to think he's the biggest and baddest cat destined for greatness, though i can tell it's to cover up the loss of his father and abandonment of his mother." he gushed, his whiskers twitching in amusement as he described the different kits.

tortoisecreek / mercenary / molly / 24m / duckwater

"i'd like to get lost with you." she murmured quietly, unable to resist drawing her cheek against his as she strolled past, beckoning for him to follow her. "let's get some privacy, so we can talk where it's a little quieter."

diamond / birther / molly / 19m / luxx
"shadow and pumpkin are so shy, i'm not sure i could convince them to come out of camp. they're so afraid they'll get in trouble and be sent away, like their father was." dia meowed, then she slowly nodded. "but i can be quite convincing. i'll bring them all. do you think we can handle eight kits, just me and you?" she waggled her hips slightly. "and more, once they're grown up."

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:37 pm

SeaClan

Cats Attending: Leafstar (Leader), Stormfang (deputy stand-in), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Emberwhisker, Shorefall, Patchcloud, Dustflower, Ivypaw, Ripplepaw

Leafstar - Leader - tom - 40 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open, looking for Mintstar (PineClan)

Leafstar pushed his way through to the Gathering area. He and his Clanmates had traveled long to reach this place on time. Glancing at the cats following him, the sandy brown tom nodded at them. He meowed, "Remember not to divulge any secrets to any cat out of our Clan, but remain courteous and kind otherwise. More allies are always a good thing." He wove through the cats in the clearing, heading straight for where the leaders were. He would go straight to Mintstar and engage her in conversation. He wanted to keep good relations with the leader of his border clan, after all.

Stormfang - Warrior (Deputy stand-in) - tom - 41 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open (deputies)

Once Leafstar had left, Stormfang turned to the SeaClan cats, looking uncertainly. The solid gray tom meowed sternly, "No relationships outside of our Clan. It's what Leafstar would want as well." All cats nodded mutely as Stormfang sighed, "I'm not the actual deputy, you know, no need to look at me like that." He flicked his tail toward the deputy's circle, "I suppose I'll have to go there and tell them why Brightstream couldn't attend."

Honeytuft - Medicine cat - tom - 43 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open (medicine cats)

Honeytuft was excited. This was his proper first gathering, since last time, he was in camp due to Emberwhisker's sickness and Whiterose about to kit at any moment. The honey-colored tom excused himself just after Stormfang had left for the deputies, and headed straight toward where the medicine cats were sitting.

Emberwhisker - Warrior - she-cat - 25 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open

Emberwhisker looked around excitedly. "I'm so glad I could come this time!" she meowed, to no one particular. She turned to Ivypaw, "You can manage without me?" The timid tom nodded slowly, "I have Ripplepaw with me." The tortoiseshell she-cat nodded and bounded away to meet other cats.

Shorefall - Warrior - tom - 43 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open

Shorefall looked around, his golden eyes bright with curiosity. His old Clan, SedgeClan, had been disbanded, but he wondered if anyone else had survived. The golden brown tom wove through the cats, hoping to recognize anyone from his old clan.

Patchcloud - Warrior - tom - 26 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open

Patchcloud shivered. He had been a warrior for a moon, and he was attending his first Gathering already. The black-and-white tom decided to explore around.

Dustflower - Warrior - she-cat - 39 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open

Dustflower meowed, "You are going to be all right?" Ivypaw, her son, nodded, "A lot of cats, mama, but I'll be fine. I have you and Ripplepaw around with me." The chocolate tabby she-cat nodded, "We should move together then." Ripplepaw nodded, "That sounds good!"

Ivypaw - Apprentice - tom - 12 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open

(Moving with Dustflower and Ripplepaw)

Ripplepaw - Apprentice - she-cat - 12 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open

(Moving with Dustflower and Ivypaw)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:30 pm

Cats Attending:
Echostar, Sandripple, Tawnyleap, Frostedsky, Lynxpaw, Leafcrest Eclipsefur and Crescentkit

Echostar spotted a group of important-looking cats and headed there, assuming they were the leaders.

Sandripple | Medicine Cat | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships closed

Sandripple turned in a confused circle, trying to figure out where he was supposed to go and what he was supposed to do. He had to start somewhere. Spotting a large honey-colored cat cutting across the field, he figured would go and ask that cat where the other Medics, no, medicine cats as other clans called them, were. Sandripple hurried to try to catch up with the fast moving cat before they got to far away.

| Tawnyleap | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open | Looking for trades | Relationships Open
XXX

XXX

XXX

| Leafcrest | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Closed

Ecplipsefur and Crescentkit| Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Closed

Eclipsefur looked down at his kit and sighed. He loved her so much, but sometimes he wished she was old enough to look after herself. It was exhausting to have to keep track of a little kit all the time.

Crescentkit looked up at her father wide-eyed. This was a lot of cats. Cats of all shapes and sizes had come, but she could only see one other kit like herself, but couldn't go over to say hi, Echostar had told her to stay close to Eclipsefur.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:18 pm

SeaClan

Cats Attending: Leafstar (Leader), Stormfang (deputy stand-in), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Emberwhisker, Shorefall, Patchcloud, Dustflower, Ivypaw, Ripplepaw

Leafstar - Leader - tom - 40 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open, looking for Mintstar (PineClan)

Leafstar pushed his way through to the Gathering area. He and his Clanmates had traveled long to reach this place on time. Glancing at the cats following him, the sandy brown tom nodded at them. He meowed, "Remember not to divulge any secrets to any cat out of our Clan, but remain courteous and kind otherwise. More allies are always a good thing." He wove through the cats in the clearing, heading straight for where the leaders were. He would go straight to Mintstar and engage her in conversation. He wanted to keep good relations with the leader of his border clan, after all.

Stormfang - Warrior (Deputy stand-in) - tom - 41 moons - Appearance - Tagged: open (deputies)

Once Leafstar had left, Stormfang turned to the SeaClan cats, looking uncertainly. The solid gray tom meowed sternly, "No relationships outside of our Clan. It's what Leafstar would want as well." All cats nodded mutely as Stormfang sighed, "I'm not the actual deputy, you know, no need to look at me like that." He flicked his tail toward the deputy's circle, "I suppose I'll have to go there and tell them why Brightstream couldn't attend."

Honeytuft - Medicine cat - tom - 43 moons - Appearance - Tagged: Sandripple

Honeytuft slowed down as he heard the skittering of paws behind him, as if someone was following him. Turning around, he noticed a brown tabby coming toward him. The SeaClan medicine cat stopped and meowed, waiting for the other cat to stop as well, "Were you looking for me?"

Emberwhisker looked around excitedly. "I'm so glad I could come this time!" she meowed, to no one particular. She turned to Ivypaw, "You can manage without me?" The timid tom nodded slowly, "I have Ripplepaw with me." The tortoiseshell she-cat nodded and bounded away to meet other cats.

Shorefall looked around, his golden eyes bright with curiosity. His old Clan, SedgeClan, had been disbanded, but he wondered if anyone else had survived. The golden brown tom wove through the cats, hoping to recognize anyone from his old clan.

Patchcloud shivered. He had been a warrior for a moon, and he was attending his first Gathering already. The black-and-white tom decided to explore around.

Dustflower meowed, "You are going to be all right?" Ivypaw, her son, nodded, "A lot of cats, mama, but I'll be fine. I have you and Ripplepaw around with me." The chocolate tabby she-cat nodded, "We should move together then." Ripplepaw nodded, "That sounds good!"

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Cats Attending:

Echostar spotted a group of important-looking cats and headed there, assuming they were the leaders.

Sandripple | Medicine Cat | Tom | Tagged: Honeytuft, Open | Relationships closed

The tom, as Sandripple could now tell, turned to face his as he came running up behind him. Sandripple skidded to a stop. "Were you looking for me?" The long-haired tom asked curouisly. "No, but I figured you knew what is supposed to happen here and where I can find the other medicine cats."

XXX

XXX

XXX

| Leafcrest | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Nour, open | Relationships Closed

Leafcrest looked around at the groups of cats trying to decide who to talk to. Finally hespotted a kind looking short-hair and started to walk over to them.

Ecplipsefur and Crescentkit| Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open | Relationships Closed

Eclipsefur looked down at his kit and sighed. He loved her so much, but sometimes he wished she was old enough to look after herself. It was exhausting to have to keep track of a little kit all the time.

Crescentkit looked up at her father wide-eyed. This was a lot of cats. Cats of all shapes and sizes had come, but she could only see one other kit like herself, but couldn't go over to say hi, Echostar had told her to stay close to Eclipsefur.
Last edited by xi'rika on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:48 pm

SeaClan

Honeytuft - Medicine cat - tom - 43 moons - Appearance - Tagged: Sandripple

Honeytuft blinked, "Oh." He licked a paw embarrassedly as he meowed, "It's my first time myself, sorry, I didn't know." He shuffled his paws nervously as he asked, "Y'reckon they all know each other?"

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Swanstar - Sometimes you've got to be the beauty and the beast

It'd been pathetically easy, but Swanstar wasn't the one to complain when she could easily snatch something simply by reaching out her paw for it. The snow-white molly bounded calmly into the gathering, breathing in the musty odor of what felt like a thousand cats all mingling in the same spot. How long had it been since she'd been here? Many moons, there were lots of new faces in the gathering now; a few old ones too. Bounding up the high-rock, Swanstar took her place on the topmost ledge and watched her grunt, Snailstep clamber up at her side; shaggy and proud. OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Snailstep - Lady Luck is fickle, take her as she comes

Trotting proudly after his new leader, Snailstep leered at every tom and molly he slunk past. The dark-furred tom was pleased with himself and brandishing his rank like a twoleg would a sword, Snailstep felt his chest ready to burst with pride when he finally did lounge beside Swanstar at the very top of the high rock. Curling a brushy-tail around his paws, Snailstep eyed the furry masses and smirked privately to himself; this was bliss. OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Firepool - Mistakes were made

Firepool didn't miss the look they gave Swanstar, standing in front them confused as she turned to look at Swanstar. At the moment, the white molly was quiet and currently cleaning her fur; she showed no signs of hostility or malice.The ginger molly tilted her head in confusion, facing the two and looking a little hurt. But Dappleleaf tugged her away from those thoughts and once again she was replying quietly. ''My clans alright...'' A lie that tumbled out of her mouth like smoke tumbled from a wildfire, in truth her clan was tense and wary; Swanstar had certainly rocked them. A sad look betrayed her inner thoughts as she added that she herself was just fine. ''What about you two?'' Firepool echoed their question back at them. TAGGED: Cloudpool and Dappleleaf

Lilypaw - In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Lilypaw was excited at the prospect of being able to attend a gathering before all the other apprentices, her patched tail held high and paws treading the thinning grass with care. Glancing at the high rock, Lilypaw's eyes shone with pride when she watched Swanstar perched high and proud on the rock; she looked as though she belonged there certainly. Still smiling, Lilypaw padded proudly through the crowds and found that she was approaching two young apprentices. ''Evening!'' Lilypaw chirruped. ''How are you?'' TAGGED: FOAMPAW, BUBBLEPAW, OPEN

Vervainpaw - Depend on no-one; for even your shadow leaves you when it gets dark

The cocky tom had shown all those apprentices back in MoorClan, had shown how superior Swanstar was compared to Fritillarystar. When Smallwhisker had asked how it was possible since she'd been in MoorClan since the beginning, Vervainpaw had ran off to Swanstar and told her Smallwhisker had her suspicions; Smallwhisker, Braircloud, Bramblefur and plenty of others had their suspicions and if they didn't tread carefully, their ruse would fall apart. But Swanstar had been calm and simply replied that Fritillarystar had snatched warriors from her camp, which was further away and had brought them all to see TumbleClan's decaying camp. The Siamese had been disgusted by the sight and left early, before proceeding to empty his stomach's contents in a bush. Scoffing, Vervainpaw padded coolly around the edges and sat down. He wasn't going to get himself involved with the ruffians of other clans. OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Lizardpath - Be who you are, not who others think you are

Watching her duck her head and tell him off was somewhat strange to Lizardpath as he listened to her. The fluffy tom smiled at her mention of being the first apprentice; unlike her, he'd been the first prisoner but he wasn't going to tell her that. ''Nice!'' Lizardpath exclaimed shyly, admitting that he didn't know MistClan but that he was certain it was a good clan. ''Lizardpath, my clan's MoorClan.'' He dipped his head politely again. ''My clan doesn't really attend gatherings so you might not know us.''TAGGED: Shrikethorn
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Ridgeclan

Cats Attending:

|Echostar | Leader | Molly | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

Sandripple | Medicine Cat | Tom | Tagged: Honeytuft, Medicine cats, Open | Relationships closed

Sandripple looked past the honey-colored tom at he group of cats, "I bet they do, lets go ask. By the way, what's your name?"

|Tawnyleap | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open | Looking for trades | Relationships Open
XXX

XXX

XXX

|Leafcrest | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Nour, open | Relationships Closed

Leafcrest looked around at the groups of cats trying to decide who to talk to. Finally hespotted a kind looking short-hair and started to walk over to them.

Last edited by xi'rika on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Hey guys,
    You may not have images (including font images) or links to images in your roleplay posts.
    The only exception would be that you are allowed to link to your character’s form.

Please discontinue your use of these in your posts immediately and review the rules. If you have any questions about the rules do not hesitate to send in a help ticket.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me