1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Marik had concern in his eyes, "Maybe.. he wants to apologize for everything he's done" he was sure that if his father was around again, he would apologize for being so harsh and unwittingly helping with the creation of his evil side, "When you're on the verge of death, you rethink a lot of bad choices you have made in your life and regret them. Some even evil people will want to seek redemption while on their death beds"
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Rai listened to him speak, she stopped before the building, "But I can't face him." She said looking down at the ground, "All the pain he caused me, still hurts." She said, resting her free hand over her heart. She was quiet for a while, "I am doing this for my mom, she would want me to make peace evening though it was hard for me." She said with a nod, "Stay with me the whole time, even when we see him." She said, looking up at him.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:33 am

Marik nodded, "don't worry, i'll stay with you" he promised
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:07 am

Rai smiled at him and hugged him “thanks so much.” She said happily, She stared up at the building, No matter how many times she makes him promise, it will not make the nerves she is feeling go away, surely it makes her happy knowing he will stay by her side, but still, the nerves refuse to leave her stomach. They went into the building. She looked around the waiting room, she had no idea what do next.

It was clear that this was the first time, she went to visit someone in jail, or prison whatever this building is called.

The guy that told her about her father came over to them, "You made it." He said, in a normal but happy tone, "Your father kept saying you won't come, that he hurt you so badly that not coming is what he gets." he explained. "Who is this young Lad?." He asked, looking down at their hands, "A boyfriend, perhaps?." He asked, still then looking at them.

Rai quickly let go of Marik's hand, "He is um a friend, a close friend." She explained, to the officer, anyone could see that she liked Marik a lot. But did she know or want to accept the feelings, what if he hurts her, then she would never recover, she is falling very hard for him.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Marik would have gladly claimed to be her lover before they were official if it meant to protect her, though he would prefer it be true
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 am

Rai continued look around they have went into a waiting room this was the room she is seeing her father one last time in this room, table stood in the middle of the room chairs on each side, in front of one chair was a half ring to cuff the criminals to the table. She looked at Marik “I haven’t seen this man in so long.” She said as she looked away. “What do I even say to him?.” She asked tilting her head to the side.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am

"Maybe a hello would work" He suggested. He wasn't entirely sure himself, he was sure if he saw his own father again then he wouldn't know what to say
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 pm

The door open in came the man that Rai should be calling father but is just a stranger, his hair is gone, make sense they shave the criminals who will be gone.

The man smiled when he saw Rai, didn't evening glance at Marik, "My beautiful daughter." He said with a smile on his face, "Its so nice to see you." he said, before finally looking at Marik for a quick second, "Who is he?." He asked, in a serious tone. "a boyfriend?." He asked, watching their reactions. He shook his head, "No your too scared to let anyone get close in fear that they will be taken away from you, causing you pain." He said, like hitting the center of a target right on the mark, he got everything right.

Rai listened as her father spoke, She was going to say something but no words came out, he may look different, but he sounds the same as always rude not caring if his tone or words hurt any feelings. Evening though she was scared of getting hurt, she wasn't scared of getting close to someone, in fact she could feel herself getting closer and closer to Marik, with each passing minute of each day.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 pm

"Nothing is taking me away from Rai, she's going to be travelling and living with me" Marik's tone was lowkey smug, but not a bad kind of smug, just basically an attempt to disprove what this man was saying
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:19 pm

The man looked at Marik, there was silence in the room for a long time. “Traveling and living with you huh.” He said then the room fell quiet again. “You sir must be someone very close or important to Rai, cause that’s the only way to get her to travel.” He said with a smile, “it warms this old guys heart to know my little girl has someone like you to be around.” He said with nod.

Rai stood there quietly staring down at the ground, evening though his rude/careless tone was there, he sorta did change she could see it in his eyes.

He looked at the clock, “well it’s time, my beloved wife is calling me on the other side.” He said as he caught Rai’s attention “yes sweet Rai, I’ll tell your mother about your wonderfully handsome friend here and your bravery to travel, we always wanted you to see the world.” He said before going through the door never to be seen or heard from again.

The police office came in “you two are welcome to watch his death take place.” He explained “or I can take you to the front of the building.” He said waiting on their answer

Yami is walking around the town, wondering if Cassi is alright and where is she? When was she coming back? She is gone a lot longer then she said she would be. His eyes widen in fear did something happen?
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me