Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby LadyCrowsong » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:08 pm

maluruloki wrote:(( Oh, Kae'ouit, you charming devil, you! X) ))

:: Livius ::

Livius grinned from cheek to cheek and pranced in place. It was wonderful to have everyone in agreement; it was such a peaceful state of being after the huge upset of the cougar chase.
"Wonderful! Then let's go. Boys, follow me! Do what I do!" If anyone from his previous herd had seen Livius acting in this manner, their jaws would have dropped and whatever half-chewed grass would have been left lying ignored for the shock. He had, for years, denied publicly that he felt protectively fond of any foal in his herd. These two little colts though - they had just stolen his heart with their innocent joy. The grullo stallion began to trot away, lifting his hooves in an exaggerated manner, as if high-stepping over objects. He glanced back over his shoulder to see if the colts would join in the youthful play. I bet Dolce thinks that I'm as crazy as a cornered chipmunk - gosh, I hope not. Hopefully Famous doesn't think I'm nuts as well. Eh...whatever. The sunlight caught in his eyes and filled them with a cerise glow. It shone in the subtle shadows of his steel-grey coat and winked in pale strands entangled within his mane and tail. He was feeling like his old self once more and it was an amazing sight.

(I think this is the post I should be responding too, sorry for the delay)

Iagan

He glanced at his mother and then made a wobbly dash after the stallion. He was excited and ready to have some fun, ready to get to know the other equids.

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beewings » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:53 pm

((So sorry for not replying, I haven't been feeling that well the past few days and i've been very lazy. So, sorry again.))

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|
I smiled and kept myself from laughing as Livius pranced away like a yearling experiencing his first spring. It was nice to see him so lively again I thought to myself. To break the silence that started to grow between me and Famous I asked, "How have you been?" I knew that I wasn't a conversation starter, and that was obvious, but I was going to at least try.

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|
I smiled at Iagan "Ok, lets go!" I said happily and started to follow Livius with a spring in my step, it was exciting to have another equid to play with. I started to trot after Livius, lifting my legs high like he did and it was fun and I bounced with each step. I slowed a bit to keep pace with Iagan so he didn't get left behind.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 am

(( You got it, lemur-flight! I think I'm going to wait for Famous's response before I continue with Livius.))

:: Tisane ::

This has been one heck of a day... Tisane thought with a slow sigh as she felt Laxius return the gesture by resting against her neck and shuffling closer. They both smelled of sweat, all of it tainted with fear, but the soothing lullaby of the nearby river was beginning to wash away the lingering anxiety. As the dark-bay mare slowly moved her head up and down, she felt her nose register a streak of wetness on the rusty stallion's face. Opening her eyes, the mare was only partially surprised to see a tear-track in his fur. He's got to get this off his chest. It's eating at him.
"Hey...Laxius?" It still stung to talk, but she wasn't backing down. "What is bothering you? I know we're both tired, but it's something more...isn't it?" Tisane had a beautiful art in gently getting confessions from others; there was a fine line between demanding and asking with just enough empathy to elicit a response.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 am

Laxius
With Tisane.
Mood: Tired and weak. but happy.
He seems to be taking a liking to a certain gal... <3

I sigh, softly mumbling a reply to Tisane's question, hardly audiable, as I really can't bring myself to speak. "It's nothing... nothing." I murmur, pressing my head closer against Tisane, as the sad and unhappy feelings slowly evaporate into the air. I really don't want to talk about it now, and this moment... I'm feeling too relaxed to have my troubled thoughts translated into words, to speak to Tisane and cloud the sun. But something about the way Tisane asked, something about the tone in her voice, makes me feel like I should say more. "It's... those dreams... but..." I pause, my voice still a low murmur. "It doesn't matter... doesn't matter now." I say dreamily, and gently breath, my warm breath playing with Tisane's long mane.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 pm

((guys i am back. i am BACK. wow. someone want to tell me where canad and lotus are and who they are with? thanks a ton! i may or may not stick with this one.))
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 pm

The dark-bay mare felt his warmly-scented breath ruffle her mane as she leaned against him and the sigh that escaped her mouth was wryly relieved. It was a relief precipitated by the knowledge that they were both safe and the day could continue on with - hopefully - no more near-disasters. But the dratted stallion had seemed to know that she was politely wheedling and given her a half-answer. It's better than nothing, but still...dreams. It's better if they're talked out.
"I would feel better if I knew what was bothering you. I want to help, but if I don't know..." She left the sentence hanging like a carrot before his nose; if she didn't know, she couldn't help - and be denied an opportunity to help out another Equid, especially one as delightfully handsome - um, she meant friendly - would eat at her sense of pride. She looked up at him through her thick fringe of dark lashes, hoping that the angle of the sunlight into her violet-petal eyes would persuade him along with the unfinished thought.

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Laxius
With Tisane.
Mood: Tired and weak. but happy.
He seems to be taking a liking to a certain gal... <3

A smile slowly works it's way onto my mouth, as I hear Tisane's reply. "You really want to help, don't you." I murmur, closing my eyes. Somehow, I feel better now. Tisane's voice, like a flowing river, clean water to a parched and dry throat, a blessing to drink in.
"It's the dreams." I repeat. "What happened before, when I was a foal. I saw it now... the bobcat... like the rocks of the cave, falling, falling. But this time... I wasn't the first one running away. You were. You were running, like I was when I was just a foal, when the cave started collapsing. Leaving my mother to die. But instead, you didn't leave me to be killed by the bobcat. You... you turned back." My voice is scarcely a whisper.

"I should have turned back, all those years ago. Maybe I could have saved my mother. But it's too late now." I look at Tisane, and words form in my mouth, but I can't say them. There's just silence. But those words are as clear as ever in my head.

But that doesn't matter anymore, Tisane. I have you now.

But my mouth just won't work, and those words will stay unsaid forever, now. And what good is it me confessing any sort of affection for her? It won't help her in any way... just build up a tense atmosphere, a barrier between us.

Wait. Who said I had any affection for her in the first place? We're just friends.
Just. Friends.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:48 am

-canad-

canad had been gone for much longer than he had expected. he galloped as fast as he could towards the group surrounding bandit with a large mothful of oak leaves, covered in saliva, but nonetheless, and loads of cobwebs draped all over his entire furry self. they covered his eyes, his nose, his ears, and tangled in his tail. he had a few scratches, due to being stuck in a cave while trying to retrieve cobwebs with his tail and slipping. He had some dried blood on his hocks, along with white dried saliva, he was running as fast as he could. he caught sight of the group of horses, and ran to bandit, dropping the oak leaves, and attempting to shake off the cobwebs, but failing. he thought in his head: "jeez. here i am with a bunch of horses who i am the leader of, and i am a wreck... and there are mares. how delightful of me to be covered in saliva and blood."

((i am happy with what i posted :3 i am waiting for a good moment to stick in lotus.))
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:27 am

((im grounded from the computer for a week [Im supposed to be typing a paper for school right now] So durring school I will try to post something but im sorry for the wait guys))
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:10 am

Ah...I wondered if it was a loss for him... It made Tisane's heart continue to burn with sympathy for him. The dark-bay mare nuzzled up beneath his chin, nibbling gently at the crest of fur on his chest as she thought of how to respond. Spoken sympathy was always somewhat hollow, especially if one hadn't experienced a similar disastrous incident. Empathy was more acceptable; she could at least relate to bad dreams, though not to such an extent. Letting a soft sigh issue from her nostrils, she raised her head back up to meet his rubescent gaze.
"I don't want you to feel anger at me for saying this, but...you can't change the past." It was hard to get past her lips and once said, she felt awfully candid. Tisane did her best to keep her tone gentle and understanding. "You can't change it and it's a bunch of flystrike. So why linger? I would love to go back and kick a few Equids in the face for what they did to me, but it doesn't do me any good to fume about it daily. It wastes energy and makes me distracted. ...and we all know what would happen if some predator found me while I was distracted..." Her tone dropped in pitch to show her self-deprecation. She realized that she had averted her eyes to the twinkling surface of the river a few sentences back and wrenched her head back around to face him. She was no coward. "I also didn't run because you're my only herd-mate right now. I don't want to be alone. I want to be with you."

There. I said it.

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me