☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:45 pm

[XD cool.
We shouldn't have him be arrested though, right? Since he's done being a thief now]

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one smiled. He giggled a bit, then blushed and shook his head. He walked out of the house. He waited for the other to follow.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Akki) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed. They watched her get him in the car. They went with her, then. The three were headed for a hospital now.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 09, 2024 1:31 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Allen flashed the other a warm smile before stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking silently. Soon he began to get lost in thought, wondering how things were going to end up in the future.

╔═════════════════════════╗
Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚
╚═════════════════════════╝

On their way to the hospital the green haired male breathed softly and shifted from time to time, his face pale and sweaty.

// Heh yeah maybe 😅
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 09, 2024 7:29 am

[He completely forgot about the necklace anyway.
Whoops... :mrgreen: ]

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one hummed a bit. He continued to walk with the other. The cafe wasn't too far from either of their apartments. He looked around as they walked.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Akki) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed. They rode with the other. Akemi drove them to the hospital. Once there, a medical worker immediately took Monticello.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me