1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:43 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil felt her cheeks warm up and had to stop herself from jerking away the moment their fingers brushed. She rolled on the balls of her heels as Alex wrapped her foot, snapping her head up when the girl chucked the box. A small smile lit her expression although she tried to hide it. She didn't want Alex to think she was smiling at her pain, or something else horrible. She had a tendency to reaction at the wrong time, or in the wrong way. As such, Wil tried to keep her expression under control when Alex smiled at her, although the corner of her mouth still lifted. She glanced at the space next to Alex, unsure if she should sit down. Maybe the girl was just being nice. "Do you think it'll heal okay?" she asked, her arms clasped behind her back as her brain scrambled to recollect itself.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Alex
"I think it'll be alright." She glances at her foot, as if she were checking if it were already healed. That obviously wasn't going to happen, no matter how much she wished it to. "I am offended. Do I smell or something? Is that why you aren't sitting?" She was messing with Wil, and hoped she realized that. She had to hide her disappointment somehow, right? Hopefully her smile sent the message.

(ahhhhhh short post oh noooooo xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:11 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil eyes widened, her brain torn on what to say. Alex was smiling, but Wil could tell she was actually disappointed. "No, I just, thought you might need something. Or you maybe wanted some space." She rubbed the back of her neck, feeling guilty for not accepting Alex's offer. "Y'know, since we just met and, um...." her voice trailed off, realizing she was rambling. Her shoulders raised for a moment and one of her hands starting to fumble with her hair, at a lost for words.

(whhhyyyy?)
Last edited by balto. on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Alex
"You're still standing." Alex frowns curiously, not because she's disappointed. Just curious as to why Wil wouldn't want to sit. It didn't matter what Wil did. After all, it was her choice. It wasn't going to kill either of them if Wil, god forbid, didn't sit on the couch. The thought made Alex chuckle. Tired of resting her head on the arm of the couch, she turns upside-down, places her feet on top of the couch, hangs her head towards the floor. She looks up at Wil, feeling a fit of laughter come on.

(I think it's getting better!? xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:25 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
"Oh, yeah." Wil directed her gaze away, feeling her cheeks turn a shade of crimson. If she could teleport, she would've gone to the deepest, darkest, and most hidden place in the world. Luckily, she couldn't teleport, or die of embarrassment. She turned her attention back to Alex, raising an eyebrow at the odd position. "Is this some weird ritual to make me sit down?" she asked, a small laugh escaping. "Oh no, the spell's working - can't fight it!" She threw herself on the couch, more laughter bubbling in her throat. In all honesty, she wasn't being that funny, but in her sleep-exhausted mind it seemed hilarious.

(You have to fight it! xD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Alex
"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." Alex winks at Wil, who suddenly flops onto the couch. Alex giggles, which soon erupts into full on laughter. She's on the floor in seconds, holding her stomach. Already her abs hurt from laughing too much. Or, at least the abs she wishes she had. Tears were rolling down her cheeks she was laughing so hard. But the joke wasn't even that funny, it was just the fact that it was three in the morning, and she needed sleep. Well, okay, she had to admit. Even if she were wide awake and perfectly fine, she still would've had a laughing fit about that.

(I'm trying!! xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:47 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
The moment Alex started to laugh, Wil lost it. Soon, she was clutching her own stomach, abs protesting every time she laughed. Tears started to roll down her cheeks, her laughter turned to something closer to wheezing as she ran out of breath. She didn't know what was making her laugh this hard, the joke, Alex's laughter, or sheer exhaustion. Only that something was hilarious, and she couldn't stop laughing. She doubled over, trying to wipe tears away from her eyes as laughter shook her body.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:21 am

Alex
Pain was shooting through Alex's ribs. It wasn't bad pain, it was good. If "good pain" was even possible to have. She attemps to wipe the tears from her eyes, but no matter how hard she tries they just keep coming. Trying to talk was out of the question; she was physically disabled from most social interaction at the moment. Rolling onto her back, she grins, feeling the laughter begin to die down. Sadly, she would have to go back to sleep soon. She was really enjoying herself, so for once in her life, didn't want to go back to sleep. Through pants a little snickers, she stands, holding her sides.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:27 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil couldn't say a word. She tried to stop laughing, but that seemed to only make it more hysterical. Eventually, she ran out of air, her laughter died down and the tears stopped, although her abs still hurt with every shaky breath. She wiped tears from her eyes and looked at Alex, grinning. She would have to leave soon, but she was enjoying herself. She didn't want to go back to her crummy apartment, although, there wasn't any other option. It wasn't like she could move in with Alex, and she didn't want to, either. That would just be weak. "Guess we should probably go back to bed," she suggested, rubbing her eyelids as if tired. She was exhausted, but not in the way that sleep could fix. Still, she needed Alex to go back to sleep; she wasn't sure if she could face the girl in the morning and say goodbye.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Alex
Alex grins at Wil, still laying on the floor. "I think I'm going to stay out here for a little while longer. You can go back to my room if you want, though." Her voice had adopted a raspy tone, but only slightly. Her words came out somewhat choppy, always stopping shot of finishing. Sometimes this happened in the ungodly hours of morning. But she didn't think them ungodly. Just early.
Resuming her place on the couch, Alex lays down. "Honestly, I'm probably going to end up falling asleep out here." Alex's hair was sprawled out around her on the couch. She made sure not to lay her head on the arm, it wasn't comfortable. "If you're going to go back to my room, you can sleep in my bed. I don't mind."

(ahhhhhh xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery