1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:56 am

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil had barely gotten an hour of sleep, always jolting herself awake when she could sense a nightmare forming. She didn't want to have a nightmare and wake up Alex. She didn't want to explain. She didn't want to be weak. So, she had spent the hours half-asleep, always jolting herself awake before she could doze off. She turned onto her back and raised an arm to cover her face, a spike of cold attacking her now bare hand. At least it would help keep her awake. Then, she heard the covers move around, followed by a low creak as something scraped across the nightstand. She moved her arm, just able see Alex leaning over the bed. "What?" she asked. A rasp warped her voice, making it sound worn down and tired, hinting to her lack of sleep.

(Definitely!)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Alex
Alex makes a sound somewhere between a yelp and a scream. Immediately she laughs it off, not wanting to be seen as weak. In all honesty, she hadn't expected Wil to be awake. But some small part of her had. "Sorry, I didn't expect you to be awake. You can go back to sleep if you want." With a sly smile, she adds "and I promise I wasn't watching you sleep. I'm not that creepy." Even though the joke made her seem that way, she truly hadn't been watching the girl sleep. Carefully, she slips out from under the covers, chills slicing through her skin, cutting into her bones and settling there. She shivers again.
"I'm gonna head to the kitchen. Want anything?" Typically Alex was awakened in the night by a thirst that gripped her throat until she found something. Now wasn't one of those time. Right now, she just wanted an excuse to be awake. The situation didn't look very good as it was, what with Wil waking up to find her staring at her.

(Oh you should've read some of my stories I used to write. I was terrible at tenses, and I still sorta struggle with keeping them consistent but it's getting better xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:20 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil held a chuckle when Alex screamed, or yelped, it was a mixture. She sat up, tensing when a cold front cut into her, but she refused to say anything. Maybe she should leave earlier, right after Alex went back to sleep. It would be better than trying to rest again and accidentally sleeping in. A yawn cut through her thoughts, leaving the fog of exhaustion back in her mind. She watched as Alex crawled out of bed, too tired to realize fully how creepy that was. She did notice the girl shiver, however, and how an once of guilt crept in. It wasn't her fault Alex was cold; she was being irrational, and emotional. "Mm...? Oh, yeah, a drink'd be nice." Wil's hand went to her throat, grimacing as her voice echoed in her ears. "I sound like crap," she added with a small laugh.

(Hey, you had to deal with me when I just started rping xD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Alex
"Yeah, you kinda do." Alex smiles at Wil. She would never admit it, but seeing Wil so vulnerable was actually kind of cute. No. She shouldn't be having these kinds of thoughts. With a nod, she leaves the room, using the walls as a guide through her dark apartment. She's lived in the same place for months now, but she still wasn't very familiar with the place. Even though it was her home. If all went according to plan, then it would be for much longer. She was tired of being constantly on the move.
Alex's eyes still weren't fully adjusted to the light, so when she opened the refrigerator door, she recoiled, squinting. Her eyes slits, she tried to make sense of the items in her fridge. She could make out some things that were vaguely shaped like cans, a jug of orange juice (with pineapple), and an empty milk carton. God. Did she really put an empty milk carton back in the fridge. Grunting to herself, she takes the carton and throws it in the trash. She nearly drops both of the cans, but luckily only one. She swears, loudly, picking one of the cans up off the floor. She'd dropped the damned can on her toe.

(The same could be said for you xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:48 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil smiled, another yawn interrupting her. Man, she needed a cup of coffee. She would have to grab one once she sneaked out. With the same tired smile, watched as Alex left the room, then slumped back down. No, she didn't need coffee, she needed a couple of hours of sleep. She reached into her pocket, pulled out her phone, and checked the time. 3 AM. Joyous. The screen, despite already being rather dim to save battery, was still too bright for her, so turned the brightness down. Or maybe she was just trying to stay awake, she couldn't tell.
Then, a loud clang from somewhere in the apartment sent her nerves into high-gear. She shoved the phone back in her pocket and scrambled to her feet. Exhaustion had taken its toll, she didn't process what or why she heard that sound - all she knew was that there shouldn't have been a loud noise, that Alex was out there, and they were wanted. She rushed into the kitchen, her vision hurriedly scanning the area before settling on Alex. She didn't look injured, but panic was still screeching in Wil's mind. "What was that? Are you alright?' She walked closer to the girl, concern knitting her brows together.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Alex
A black silhouette approached Alex, coming from the hallway. Wil. Alex held her foot in her hand, cursing like a sailor. "My foot hurts like hell, but other than that, I'm alright." It being three in the morning, Alex hadn't really registered Wil's words, so she'd missed the first question. "Can you turn the light on? The switch is right over there." Alex vaguely motions towards the opposite wall, hobbles to the living room. Letting herself fall onto the couch, she pulls her knees up to her chest. The entire time, she keeps her foot in her hand. The pain pulsating through her is extremely annoying. "Of all the powers I could've gotten, I wasn't given healing. Much more useful than anything else I've got." She hadn't realized she hand't told Wil she honed more than one power, but she didn't care. She didn't realize. Besides, what harm could be done?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Alex didn't calm Wil's nerves with her apparent refusal to explain what was happening, but the girl didn't push for an answer. Instead, she followed Alex's gesture to the opposite wall, struggling to locate the switch in the dark. "Yeah, just give me a sec." She faced the wall and started to fumble around, unable to focus fully on the task. Her mind kept circling back to Alex, hurt, and the gut-twisting fear and guilt it brought. Her fingers eventually brushed past the switch, blindingly bright light making Wil flinch and screw her eyes shut. She heard the other girl speak from the living room, and she forced her eyes open to stagger into the living room, one hand still raised to block the light as her eyes adjusted. "Do you need anything?" Wil hadn't seen the injury, previously because it was dark, and now because she was still blinded; the only thing she could figure out was that it was a foot injury, judging by how Alex had limped away. "Like, a bandage or something?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Alex
"There should be some Ace wrap or something in a cabinet under the sink." Alex grimaces in pain, holding her eyes shut tight. Mostly because of the light, now, but some due to the pain she was feeling. "You don't have to get it though, I can." Alex stands, putting her weight on her uninjured foot. She stands there, unsure whether or not Wil was going to go get her a bandage yet. Neither had really said anything or moved. When Wil moved in the direction of the bathroom, Alex sat back down, mumbling to herself about how much she hated that damned pop can.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:28 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
"No, stay there! I'll get it." Wil stepped forward to help Alex, then turned towards the bathroom, her brain trying to catch up with what was happening. Ace wrap under the bathroom sink, bathroom sink, you moron!
She shook her head to chase away the mental fog and walked towards the bathroom, silently cursing herself for acting like an idiot. Was it just because she was exhausted? When she stepped onto the tiled floor of the bathroom, she took a moment to splash cold water on her face, then turned the bathroom light on. She knelt down and opened the cabinet, fumbling through it until she came across the item she was looking for, a box of Ace wrap. She grabbed the box and quickly returned to Alex. "Here." She held the box out to the girl.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Alex
"Thanks." Alex stretches her hand out to take the box from Wil. Ignoring the way their fingers just brushed together and the blush that would soon be coming to her cheeks, she takes the purple wrap from the box. Jokingly, she throws it across the room onto the kitchen floor. She begins wrapping her foot, which has since bruised in an ugly combination of black and purple.
It doesn't take her long to wrap her foot, which she hopes isn't broken. The purple of the wrap is lavender, her favorite color, which she appreciates. At least something good came out of this. "This isn't your fault. Or mine. Honestly, it's the dark. Screw the dark." She grins up at Wil, who's still standing. She pats the space next to her. "You can sit if you'd like." Most of the time, she preferred the darkness. But that was when she wasn't half asleep. Typically she had her phone with her, or was watching a movie when she was in the dark, which prevented incidents like this from happening.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes