1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:02 am

"We can do that Hope." Jonathan replied and smiles faintly a little before he kissed her cheek to take away the tears.

Glory kissed him back and then smiles before she said: "Mhm, it's nice." She moved closer and just sinks into his warmth.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:57 am

Hope looked at him and then saw the house in sight. "How are you going to help my leg if we go back to your old house?"

Greg smiled and kept kissing her before he smelled his son. "Ugh, they are back again."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:08 am

"My mother was a nurse, she can pretty much heal anything too so we can just ask for her help." Jonathan replied looking at her and then said: "Besides I doubt we will see my father so dont worry about that."

Glory sighs softly and said: "It was a lot more fun when they didnt keep coming home." She then chuckled softly before she said: "Well are you going to talk to them now? After all they do need us."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:48 pm

Hope nodded and then cried a bit after trying to move her foot. "It hurts...." she said and then began to scream a bit.

Greg nodded and then frowned at the scream. "And let's see what is up with them." He said and went to run Down the stairs.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:37 am

"Okay okay I am sure my mother can fix it up quickly." Jonathan said a bit worried now not soon heard his parents coming down after her scream.

Glory nods and made her way down then asked: "Oh dear what happened?" She grabbed the first air kit and walked over.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:15 am

Hope looked at her and sniffled. "I fell and hurt my ankle." She whispered and then brushed away her tears.

Greg sighed and then looked at Jonathan. "Hey, can I talk with you?" He asked him softly before looking down a bit.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 am

"Oh dear." Glory said then removed her shoe and started gently working with her ankle while she said: "You have twisted it really bad, I'll give you two options, I can heal it with my powers or I can wrap it up and you'll have to walk around on one leg for a bit."

Jonathan looks at his father then said: "Yes." He walked out of the room wondering what his father wanted to say.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Hope looked at her and then kept crying before she coughed. "W-Which hurts the least?" She asked her and then pulled her leg back. "Is it broken?"

Greg sighed and then began to shake his head. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you. I am happy that you are happily in love, just wish it was with a vampire."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:12 am

"Well that depends sweety, if I heal it, then it would hurt in the moment, if I just wrap it up it would hurt until its healed." Glory replied and then shook her head saying: "No but I am pretty sure its cracked."

"I understand that father, but there arent even many vampires left in this world, at some point even Hope would want me to turn her so it's not like I am going to be staying with a human forever father." Jonathan replied looking at his father.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Hope nodded slowly and then but her lip. "Which would hurt worse?" She asked, scared to make the choice herself.

Greg nodded and sighed. "You know you should have changed her before having kids with her. You know that they will be hybrid."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me