one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:21 am

alexei turned his head as lillian began to wake, giving her an apologetic look. "we'll get you some medicine once we're off." he assured her, rising to his feet and moving from his seat, waiting for lillian before exiting the plane, thanking the pilot. he took lillian's hand in his, kissing the top of it. "i have one more surprise." he announced as they exited their gate, seeing haven and the girl he assumed was callie waiting for them.

callie waited patiently for the two to come off, eager to see this guy that seemed to love lillian. she smirked slightly at her thoughts, before her eyes rolled in response. "i've been great, hayden, thanks for asking." she spoke in response, perking up as she saw a glimpse of lillian. running a hand through her wavy brunette hair, callie eagerly awaited the two.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:27 am

Lillian raised a brow as he spoke of another surprise before gasping. She smiled at Alexei before running over to hug her best friend. “Callie! Oh my god it’s been so long. You look great!” She said, holding her by the shoulders. She looked to the man beside Callie and raised a brow before looking back at her friend with a laugh. She just hugged the girl again and looked back at Alexei. “This is amazing.” She said to the male with a smile.

Haven rolled his eyes as Callie called him Hayden. He saw Alexei and a pretty blonde girl get off the plane. He admired the girl from afar so Alexei wouldn’t slit his throat. He watched as thefirls hugged, holding in a laugh. He gave his friend one of those bro-hugs and smiled at the male. “She seems nice.” He said quietly to his friend.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:31 am

alexei watched lillian rush to her friend, walking over to haven and returning the bro-hug. he glanced to the girls, nodding a greeting to callie in which she replied with the same gesture. at haven's words, alexei nodded once again. "lillian and i have to get our bags, and then we can go." he informed the two, seeing as they already had their bags. he motioned for them all to follow him, moving to the bag pickup and waiting for their bags to come around, grabbing them once they did.

callie laughed as lillian ran over, hugging the girl happily. "um, so do you!" callie replied with a wiggle of her brows. callie wrapped her arm around lillian's shoulders playfully, shrugging when alexei spoke of getting the bags, she followed after him, looking to lillian and widening her eyes. "this is going to be sooo cool." she whispered excitedly.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:44 am

Haven smiled and nodded, following after his friend. He looked back to Lillian and gave her a little wave. “I’m Haven. I’ve known your little lover here since he was in diapers.” He said with a snicker. Haven was a hear older than Alexei, and the boys had been friends since as long as he could remember. He then smiled and looked back at Alexei. He helped the man grab their bags. He looked over at the two girls and huffed before walking to the car that was waiting for them. It was like a shuttle, but it only had 6 seats in the back, which was enough room for all of their bags and them. He sat next to Alexei and closed his eyes.

Lillian smiled and waved. “Lillian.” She said with a laugh. Lillian looked over at Callie. “He’s hot.” She said with a wink to her friend. “How long has it been since you’ve had a boyfriend, little lady?” She asked her friend with a smirk. She walked into the shuttle and sat across from Alexei next to Callie.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:16 am

alexei moved to the car, loading all of the bags up and waiting for lillian and callie to climb in before sliding in next to haven, leaning back with a soft sigh. "the drive is about an hour, so get some rest if you need it." he spoke, mainly talking to haven and callie seeing as he and lillian had practically slept the whole plane ride.

callie took a seat beside lillian, rolling her eyes a bit. when she taunted her about a boyfriend, callie chuckled. "relationships are complicated." she reminded her friend, leaning back into the seat. callie had always been a bit hesitant to get too close to anybody, seeing as she grew up with parents that split and constantly mingled with other people just to make the other jealous. it was all she had ever known, so she was a bit scared to have herself be broken like that. though, she'd never admit it.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:34 am

Haven shrugged. “I’m good. Though Calorie might need it. She was babbling the whole time we were on the plane.” He said with a smirk and a shake of his head. He messed up his black hair and raised a brow at Lillian, green eyes shining. How had gorgeous girls like those two not have been around where they lived? He hadn’t really talked to Alexei about what happened to Isabelle, and wouldn’t bring it up in front of the girls.

Lillian looked at shaven and rolled her eyes. He would be a joy. She looked over at Callie and shrugged. “Take a nap if you need to.” She said with a laugh, lightly nudging her best friend. “Oh my gosh we have to FaceTime James, he will FLIP.” She said with a laugh. They had both known James for a very long time. The three of them were super close. But the male was helping his husband prepare their home for their 2nd child they would be adopting. Lillian was the godmother of the first child, while Callie would be the godmother of the second.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:37 am

callie shot a glare at haven, pulling her shoe off and whacking the male with it before casually slipping it back on. her attention turned to lillian, nodding with a wide grin as she mentioned james. "i hope they have a genetic child some day. those boys will make some cuuute ass babies." callie declared with a soft chuckle, resting her head on lillian's shoulder with a content sigh.

alexei watched with slight amusement as callie whacked his best friend with a shoe before talking with lillian, who mentioned something about face-timing someone. glancing to haven, he raised a brow. "calorie?" alexei questioned his friend quietly, not wanting to interrupt the girls' conversation.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:51 am

Haven chuckled and nodded. “We we’re getting food before our flight and I got a whopper, and she gave me this whole lecture on how many calories it had and that I needed to watch my weight.” He said with a roll of his eyes. “So now she’s calorie.” He said with a smirk to the relaxing girl, even though she couldn’t hear their conversation.

Lillian nodded in agreement. “They would, both of them are sooooo hot.” She said with a laugh, though it was quiet enough for Alexei not to hear. She wrapped her arm around the girl and stayed quiet to let her sleep.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:55 am

alexei slowly nodded his head, turning to look out the window as they finally arrived at the large villa they would be staying at. he glanced to the girls, opening the car doors. "we're here." he announced, sliding out of the car and thanking the driver, having already paid for everything earlier. he began to unload the bags from the back, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his skin.

callie had dozed off a bit, waking up when alexei announced that they had arrived. she stretched her body out with a soft yawn, waiting for lillian to exit before following her friend out, sighing in contentment. "it's soo warm." she murmured happily, moving to help grab her bags so the boys didn't have to. glancing to the villa, her jaw nearly dropped at how large and beautiful it was. "home sweet home." she joked to lillian.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:46 am

Haven smiled and slipped out of the car. He looked around and took a deep breath. “God I love it here.” He said with a dreamlike sigh. He glanced over at the girls and grabbed the rest of the bags and carried them inside. He looked around the building and grinned. It was absolutely stunning. Him and Alexei would come here as kids all the time, but he never appreciated the beauty. No he could. Haven glanced over at the girls and waved his hand around. “Make yourselves at home.” He said with a shrug before falling into the couch.

Lillian smiled at Callie. “This is gonna be so much fun!” She exclaimed happily. Lillian messed up her hair and walked inside. She rolled her eyes at Haven, then leading her friend into a bedroom. She tossed her bags into the closet, not wanting to put her clothes away yet. She fell into the bed and grinned at the ceiling.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me