1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 am

sam winced knowing that he had upset akemi and guessing that his friend no way near ready to talk to kar and said when akemi walked away "I only suggested it because I care about you. " then sighing he got up wondering what to next, to go after her or go back to akemi house and wait for her" then looking at his bite that slightly bleeding he wrapped it up and then realising that she claimed him it might be less dangerous to go near kar and with the unharmed human girl around him there's a less chance that he will do anything to him and before he do anything about it he decided to into the town to test out the fact that he been claimed and see if he find something nice for her.

they arrived at one of scattys favourite place a river with a huge an old willow tree which was one of the places she spend time with her family the most. then walking up to the tree trunk and looked at her moms and dad signature surrounded by a heart scratched into the tree and tightening her fists she growled "we won't try.... we will get humanity back if the its last thing I do and take back what was my fathers....." scatty sighed "kio.......there a fair amount of things that you don't know about me.....before this whole Apocolypse thing, it was my father's clan that basicly ran the place before the Apocoly, herepse even came around and my father clan somehow fell evil vampire took control..."

kar sat down with his icecream in front him and nodded "yeah, lets celabrate like there no tomorrow! and hope for a.....awesome? daring? and fun? future as a vampire and a human buddy." then he picked up his spoon and ate a spoonfull of icecream and mumbled "this is soooo good......it be nicer for vampires to servive on ice-cream then just blood.....you humans are lucky....you have soo many choices on food!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:18 pm

--Akemi 17- female - human -
. sam would be alright, right? he wouldn't do anything stupid.... he knows the claiming mark will keep most of the other vampires away. but there are those lawbreakers out there.....''

-kio nightshade-18-male-
''huh...well..that's kind of cool. didn't know vamps had clans, but it's still neat. so you used to be part of a clan, eh? daughter of the leader....he had to of taught you something about leading clans..... we might have a shot. what do you think? we in this together.''

-crystal
'''well....we [i]used
to have a lot of food options...it's hard to get much of anything now-a-days, remember? at least for humans...'' she spoke, but smiled again once she began eating her icecream. friends...huh....i...kind of like the sound of that. '''so...what should we do after this?''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 pm

sam walked to the borders to the city and stopping sighed as he got his gun on stand by and his guard up and then sneaked quietly into the city with one mission in mind find something to cheer up akemi and as he walked he knew that he was being watched by the single vampires around him and then he narrowed his eyes at them and unwrapped his bite making sure he was out of bounds.

scatty nodded " vampires make clans to make sure our species in check and prevent anything like this Apocolypse. yeah he taught me all the basics but sadly.....not how to restart or start a clan....and i bet he didn't know because my clan was passed down for many years...."then scatty looked at kio "if we do manage to rise my clan, promises me that you won't do anything stupid to harm yourself while we gather people to form this clan."

Kar chucked and nodded know what crystal had said was true and when Crystal asked what they where going to do next, kar took a big spoonful of ice-cream in thought. then remembering he need change his spare room that he use for a storage into a bedroom to Crystal and then he replied "i need to get a bed for you....and stuff that a human would need in a bedroom.....and maybe a skip to throw away the junk i been storing in your going to be bedroom...."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:27 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
The female couldn't help the feeling inside her she shouldn't of left sam on his own... but she needed some time to herself. majorly. was sam right though? was kar the only person that could help? no, no, there had to be others...right? there had to be.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
''hm. interesting. sure seems like the whole clan things turned out well. ''....''however, i can promise i won't be too stupid if we try to remake your clan. Though i can't gaurentee i won't be a little stupid.'' he spoke in a joking way, a grin on his face.

-crystal
'''alright....'' she spoke, before looking at what she was wearing. Ya....she needed new clothing. ''do you..um...think it's safe to return to my house yet? i um...i'd rather like a change of clothes.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:32 am

as sam walked though the town he windowed shopped til he stopped at a small hotel that seems a bit battered and abandoned called The Rebel Moon and a bit thirsty he started to hesitate if he go in or not cause the place sounded a place for vampires. before he decided to give it a pass he saw the girl that he seen in the blood bank sneak into the bar wearing a brown cloak and on her own and sam wondered what she was up to now tempted to have a peak in the bar.

scatty kept a straight face at first finding it was no joking manner trying to make a clan at this time but seeing that kio is trying to lighten things up a bit, she made a small smile and teased him "like what your doing now?" then resisting to smirk, proud of that comeback, she hugged him and said asking him to be second in command "I think you might have fun being second in command of the clan? don't you think?"

kar thought about it for a second "It might be safe, it been hours since I saved you from that gang of turned humans. but you never know one might of stayed back to see if you come back.....maybe I should go check on my own and maybe fool them to forget about you " then he started to quickly eat his ice-cream thinking out a plan.
Last edited by Fizzy-Pop on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:52 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
The female couldn't help the feeling inside her she shouldn't of left sam on his own... but she needed some time to herself. majorly. was sam right though? was kar the only person that could help? no, no, there had to be others...right? there had to be.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
To be truthful, he was rather shocked by her request. ''I.. I don't know, Scatty. I'm not sure other vamps would even consider being bossed around by a human. I'm not sure they'd listen to me.''

-crystal
''I...I don't want you to go alone. what if...what if something happened to you? how could i deal with that?'' she asked, blushing slightly as she looked away from him, refusing to meet his gaze.'
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:52 am

sam walked up to the door, it was a tall and metal and wooden door, he put his ear to the door to see if was safe place but as he done so his gun slipped into the door and bounced off it a couple times sounding similar like a knock before sam could react and stop it and then the door opened a crack and an unknown man said "state your business."

scatty chuckled "then they have to learn to consider being bossed around by a human. and if they don't obey you they will speak to me and I will be very clear to them that they will punished if they don't. also if we get other humans to join us you can be someone they can trust who works with vampires. and plus I wouldn't think of any other one better then you to take on the role"

kar huffed and chuckled and folded his arms not worried at all "it ok crystal. i'll be fine on my own, I used to things happening to me, I always have an escape plan or go prepared when I am on a mission or something like that. and if I failed to come back alive you c an deal with my house, it will need someone living in it. it be a waste of effort of building it and not giving it some else to mind"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 am

]

-kio nightshade-18-male-
"Alright..i guess that can work... hopefully... for now at least you've got yourself a deal. "

-crystal
" hmph.. fine. But don't you dare even consider dying on me. If you do I will personally yell at your ghost. Every day. "
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:18 am

Seeing that who ever was at the other side of the door wasn't really welcoming and looked rather shady, sam gave his quest for a drink a pass and then gulpped baking up slowly and said "um...sorry wrong place,," and then with that sam turned on his heal and ran to who knows where.

scatty smiled happily and shook her head and corrected him walking over to the edge of the river to test the temperature of the water " it won't hopefully work. it will work. I know it will for sure. now all i need is to get or find a good clan base to have our clan to stay or gather." as scatty finished her sentence the Eclipse moon started to appear

kar chuckled slightly amused "not planning on dying. oh really? how will you do that?"
(sorry Witters block )
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:45 am

looking up at the sky, she saw the eclipse moon starting to appear. This moon wasn't bothering her, at least not yet....would it bother her? well, none the less she wished she could spend the moment with sam.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" good. i like your confidence. '' he smiled, placing a hand on her back. he let a smirk take over his face before he jokingly pushed her into the water.

-crystal
''hmm....I dunno. I'll find a way though. '' smiling, she stood up , seeing as he appeared to be finished with his icecream, and linked her arm in his. ''well, shall we?'' she asked with a grin.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me