1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 am

Blaze nodded and climbed back to the window where Ryo was at. She sat on the ledge and looked down at the ground. Her head spun watching the cars drive by and all the flashing light. She rocked back and forth absentmindedly feeling like she was going to fall off.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:39 am

Ryo quickly grabbed Blazes hand and looked at her. He really wanted to tell her how he feels but now didn't seem like the time since something was wrong. "Blaze are you okay. You look like you're about to fall. Do you need to sit down or something." He said, now concerned because she was acting strange again.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:38 am

“I-I’m fine it’s just so far d-down....” stuttered Blaze climbing inside. She heals onto Ryo as her head spin wildly. “I may pass out but I’m alright and uhhh I love you....” she said smiling weakly. Her body then went limp as the world around her turned black.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Ryo held onto Blaze. His eyes going wide when she fainted. ”B-blaze!” he muttered, lifting her up. ”I love you too.” he said softly. Ryo set her down on his bed. Her forehead was burning up. He wondered if everything that had happened caught up and she just needed rest. After all, she did almost die just a few hours ago. He sighed. Ryo walked into the kitchen to grab an ice pack, to cool her down.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Blaze had the same dream she had whenever she was stressed. She found herself being chased by a large black demon. Except for this time Ryo was clutched in the demons huge hand. She fought for Ryo hoping to save him. In her bed she was tossing and turning a lot until in her dream she saw Ryo die. She shakes uncontrollably amd sobbed into her pillow still being asleep.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:58 pm

Ryo placed the ice pack on her head and sat down in his chair, which he rolled next to his bed. When Ryo noticed Blaze crying and shaking he grabbed hold of her hand, slowly rubbing her palm with his thumb. He spoke softly"Hey Blaze, it's alright. Don't worry everything's okay. You're safe." He said to her, smiling softly.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Blaze slowly calmed down and opened her eyes. When she saw Ryo she sighed in relief and hugged him tightly. “I-I-I-I thought I lost you!!” She wailed looking up at him with tears in her eyes. She smiled softly and kissed him unexpectedly before laying back down and wrapping the blankets around herself tightly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Ryo smiled , seeing as she was awake now. "Well I'm ri-" His words cut short by the unexpected kiss. Ryo's cheeks went pink, he honestly didn't find the sudden blushing to come as that much of a surprise. He looked at her, wrapped up in the blanket. "Are you d-doing any...better?" he asked, unsure of what else he should say.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:28 pm

“Yeah yeah I’m fine now... don’t leave me please” Said Blaze looking up at him with pleading eyes. She gave him a dorky smile hoping he’d climb into bed with her. She didn’t want him to go just Incase something happened to him.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:04 am

Ryo nodded, he didn’t want to leave her side anyway. So the man wasn’t glad Blaze asked him to stay with her. ”I’ll stay, don’t worry.” he said softly. Ryo didn’t understand what the pleading look she was giving him meant, he wanted to scream. ’Why am I so bad at reading people?’ he wondered to himself.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me