1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:30 am

Eleanora rolled her eyes at Kai’s so generous ignoring of her insulting the ship. She still stood by what she had said her first morning aboard the ship, that it was dirty and old but she decided to drop the topic. It wouldn’t help her situation at all. She watched nervously as he pulled at the nails with a knife, worried that he might slip and end up cutting her. She nodded when he asked her to stay still, she wasn’t going to get in the way of him trying to free her foot. When the board was finally freed from around her foot she let out a sigh of relief. “My knight in shining armor,” she said sarcastically, moving to stand back up. As soon as she moved her foot however, pain sparked up and she couldn’t stop the small cry that escaped her mouth as it happened. She gave a defiant look to Kai, daring him to say anything.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:53 am

Kai moved instinctively to help her, but then threw up his hands in defense when she gave him a dagger like look after she yelped in pain, and he decided to kept his mouth shut. He moved to look closer at her foot. It was a little beyond his expertise, and he wasn't sure what he should do. “You might have twisted your ankle, maybe even worse. I’m not exactly the person to judge such things, but you should probably keep from walking on it.” He thought to himself for a moment. “There’s probably something we can wrap it in at least, but climbing back down that rope ladder might be difficult.” He offered an outreached hand to her to help her up, “I can help you to the captain’s cabin, I poked my head in there early and it wasn’t badly destroyed. At least somewhere you can sit while I get supplies together, and then we can figure something out.”
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:37 am

Eleanora took small satisfaction in the fact that Kai felt the need to be defensive and didn’t make any comments about her situation. She frowned when he said she shouldn’t walk on it, though, and wondered how they were supposed to get anything done if she couldn’t walk, but she trusted that he at least kind of knew what he was talking about. She reluctantly took his hand, not meeting his gaze as she did. She could feel herself blushing slightly, it was technically the first time a boy had ever held her hand, and she hated that it was some random pirate boy, especially one who was her former kidnapper. “Lead the way,” she mumbled, allowing him to help pull her to her feet.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:26 pm

After she got to her feet Kai offered his arm for her to put her weight on, if she needed it. Once reaching the cabin he made his way through the scattered books that had been thrown from their selves, trying to kick them away to clear a path for Eleanora. He gestured to the left corner of the cabin, where a built in cot was fixed into the wall. “You can wait there while I run to go find something we can use to wrap it.” He cracked a small smile, “And you know run down to get some water.”
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:57 am

Eleanora gratefully held on to Kai’s arm as they walked, every time she tried to put her foot down to take a step it hurt too much. It was a slow process of getting to the Captain’s quarters but eventually they made it there, and Eleanora leaned against the doorway while Kai tried to clear a path for her. She carefully made her way into the room, bracing herself against the walls and the corner of the desk until she made it to the cot on the other side of the room. She hopped in a little circle to turn around so she could sit on the edge. “Don’t worry, I’m not planning on trying to go anywhere,” she assured Kai. As Kai left the room to go find more supplies, Eleanora glanced around the room to see if she could find any new clues about where there original destination was, but she couldn’t see much just by looking. She did notice, however, that the black book she and Kai had found was nowhere in sight. She made a mental note of it so she could tell Kai later, and settled back against the wall to wait for Kai to return.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 pm

The sickbay was where they typically kept any medical supplies. It was a cramped room stuffed in the back of the cargo hold, and was a place Kai had more than familiarized himself with over the years. The space was outfitted with three cots, which were bolted to the ground, and a cabinet full of supplies filled the back wall. The cabinet was tall with a series of drawers, which were all locked. It was mostly for the purpose of keeping them from sliding out of place as they sailed, and he even found the keys were still sitting snug in one of the locks. Kai made quick work of unlocking and going through the drawers, finding plenty of long stripes of cloth that were used for wrapping. Taking them with him, he left to fill the canteens that were now tied to his belt. Luckily the water casks were just on the other end of the cargo hold. He was relieved to find the dozen or so barrels still in tact. Two of them had snapped free of the ropes that held them in place, but were also otherwise fine.
    Kai returned to Eleanora, bandages in hand, and offered one of the canteens to her. “Alright, you want me to try to wrap it?” He asked, holding up the long bits of white cloth. The only real experience he had before was from the crude patchwork wrappings he did on himself to stop blood flow. He knew this wasn’t exactly the same, but he figured wrapping her ankle would probably help keep it braced and keep it from moving around too much.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Eleanora looked up from where she’d been studying the pattern on the Captain’s blanket as Kai came back into the room, carrying what looked like just long white strips of cloth and canteens of what she assumed what was water. She pushed herself away from the wall and sat up, accepting the canteen of water that he offered to her. She opened it and started to take a drink, holding up a finger to say she’d answer him in a second. The water was the best thing she had ever tasted. It was about thirty seconds before she lowered the canteen and looked back at Kai. “If you think wrapping it will help. Just... be careful. It hurts if it gets moved in the wrong way.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Kai lifted his shoulders in a shrug, “If its broken, probably not. But wrapping it just a bit tight might help keep your ankle from moving around too much.” He took the other canteen from his belt and took a series of long gulps from it, and he knew they would probably have to refill them before they left the ship. “All I know is you should probably stay off it, which makes finding the rest of the crew a little difficult. And like I was saying before, the ship isn’t exactly structurally sound. Any time we pull it of the water, for repairs or other stuff, we have to be sure to brace it with wooden beams, that we don’t have here, or tying it to something like trees on either side. It’s a whole process that takes forever, and I’m kind of amazed that it’s still upright.” He looked around at how the room was noticeable titled. “At least for the most part.” He let out a sigh, “But either way we shouldn’t overstay our welcome with the ship like this. Maybe we can set up camp near the treeline of the beach and wait for them to show back up. And unless there are people living on the island, the crew will have to return eventually.” He knelt down to get another look at her ankle, “Unless you want to go hiking using me as a crutch. But if it’s broken I don’t know if it’s worth the risk.” He began the slow process of trying to wrap her ankle gently, careful not to jostle it as much as possible. Kai knew it needed to be a little tight, not too much, but enough that it would act as some sort of brace.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:05 am

Eleanora nodded, she was more than willing to get off of the ship. She’d had les than pleasant experiences ever since she arrived on board, and she had no desire to stay any longer than necessary. “I’ll risk it, I don’t want to stay on here any more than we have to,” she said, watching as he prepared the cloths to wrap around her ankle. She bit her lip as he worked, ignoring the dull pain that the pressure caused, knowing he’d probably give her a hard time about it, and there wasn’t anything she could do about it anyway. When he finally finished, she released the tension that had built up through her whole body. “Well, we should probably go look for anyone else who might be here. There’s no point in just waiting here when the ship might just collapse any second.”

((sorry for the delay, school is hectic right now!
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 am

Kai nodded as he got to his feet, and offered her a hand again to help her up. “It seems it’s one of those rare times we are in agreement. The problem of getting you down the ladder still remains though. I can’t exactly carry you down a rope ladder, and in my mind I think it’s safe to say it might be more than a little difficult to climb down on one foot.” He bit into his cheek, and glanced around the room in thought. “I think the fastest way might be tying a rope around you and lowering you down." He figured it wouldn't be as difficult as pulling up and rigging sails with the crew, or moving heavy crates with pulley systems. Besides, Eleanora didn't look like she would even be as heavy as some of the cargo they hauled off and on the ship.

((No apologies necessary, I more than understand. ^.^ ))
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me