one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:27 pm

alexei shrugged in response, following lillian to the store. he got a muffin and some coffee, following the girl to a table and taking his seat. at her question, alexei paused to think, raising a brow when she continued on with a few worries. he shook his head in slight amusement. "they are very comfortable in first class. if there's an emergency, the attendants are trained to handle it and the pilot will land if it is that bad. pretzels are fairly delicious, so i wouldn't mind that." he answered with a slight nod. "and the flight is only a few hours long."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Lillian slowly nodded, smiling. "Thank you, Alexei. Again." She said with a smile. Lillian finished up her food and checked her phone. "We should probably head to the gate, right?" She asked Alexei with a raised brow. She stood up and finished off her coffee, tossing her garbage away. She gently grabbed Alexei's hand and laced their fingers. She smiled up and him and kissed his cheek. "I can't believe we're going on vacation." She said with a laugh, still in a bit of shock.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:37 pm

alexei nodded in response, finishing up his food as well. rising to his feet, he threw the trash away before glancing to lillian as she took his hand, gently giving hers a squeeze. when she kissed his cheek, the corners of his lips twitched up, looking down to her. "you're going to love it." he assured her, glancing around before leading her towards their gate. a few people were seated, waiting for the plane begin to board. alexei paused, looking through his carry-on bag before pulling out their tickets, handing one to lillian and adjusting his bag once more.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:40 am

Lillian smiled at him and took her ticket. She listened as they asked for people to board the plane, calling first class, well, first. She gave the woman her ticket before pulling Alexei onto the plane. Lillian was extremely excited. She walked into first class and her eyes bulged. The seats were plush and made of leather, and they had TVs on the backs of the seats so that the person behind you could watch. She walked over to their designated seats. They were next to each other. Lillian sat down and grinned. “Oh my god.” She said with a dreamlike sigh.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:50 am

alexei followed after lillian, handing over his ticket before entering the plane and heading to first class. he bit back a chuckle as he saw lillian's reaction, taking his seat and getting his bag settled before looking to the female with a hum of contentment. he was glad to see she seemed to like it, maybe it would help the takeoff be a bit easier on her. "once we're in the air, they'll serve drinks and food if you want." he murmured to her, glancing to the tv.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:30 am

Lillian slowly nodded. “I have to tell Callie about this, she will absolutely flip.” She said with a laugh. Lillian fought back the urge to get up and start dancing, knowing that wouldn’t be every smart before takeoff. She looked to the TV and smiled. She picked up the small remote and flicked through a few movies until she decided on watching “The Notebook”.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:53 am

alexei smirked slightly when lillian mentioned callie, knowing it would be her turn to flip when they arrived and she saw callie there. as she settled on a movie, he listened to the intercom above as it announced that they would be taking off shortly and for everyone to make sure they were safely secured in their seats. alexei reached out, gently taking lillian's hand and bringing it to his lips, hoping to comfort the girl if she got nervous.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:56 am

Lillian was getting a little bit nervous. She rested her head on Alexeis shoulder to help calm her nerves. She closed her eyes and sighed. “I’m gonna try to take a nap.” She said, hoping maybe to just sleep until they could get food. She didn’t want to be awake for takeoff. She felt her eyelids strong heavy, and sudenly she drifted off into sleep.

||Wanna TS to them landing, or to later in the flight?||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:05 am

|| sure!

alexei himself had fallen asleep, his eyes slowly opening after a while of being in the air. he moved his jaw about to relieve the 'bubbles' in his ears, sitting up a bit and checking the time before they land. glancing over to lillian, he wasn't sure to let her sleep or to wake her up, in case she woke up during landing and got scared. alexei sighed, deciding to just let her sleep. he rubbed his thumb across the top of her hand as the plane began descending until they had finally reached the ground.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:16 am

Lillian slowly came to, looking out he window. She saw them going across the runway. “Did O really sleep through the whole flight?” She asked with a small frown. She then shook her wad and sighed a bit. “I’ve got a terrible headache.” She admitted with a groan, rubbing her temples. She then shook her head and sat up. After a few minutes, they were instructed to leave the plane.

Haven stood beside Callie, waiting just outside their gate. “So, Calorie, how have you been?” He asked Callie with a smirk. He then watched the gate, his green eyes looking for Alexei and this Lillian he had heard so much about.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me