1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil continued to struggle to keep her eyes open throughout the race. Despite her exhaustion, she still managed to stay ahead of Alex; she guessed luck didn't hate her all the time. Her entire body was sore, along with a few wounds which burned. She hadn't cleaned them, so it was no surprise they still hurt. She hadn't even put bandages on them. She didn't have a first aid kit, and she wouldn't ask Alex. A few wounds wouldn't be the death of her.

She finished ahead of Alex, by some miracle. She seemed pretty tired, so Wil assumed it was exhaustion. Or, maybe she had pity on her. She set the controller down and looked at the other teen. Had that cut on her face always been there? She looked away from the cut when Alex spoke, scoffing. "So you do." That wasn't her best retort, but she was too tired to come up something witty. It would probably come to her in the morning, long after Alex pushed the memory away. Man, she was really sleeping over. That was... odd. She never liked sleepovers; she liked the privacy of her own place. But, she was excited to sleepover. Alex wasn't nearly as much of a jerk now - she was actually kind of nice. Wil would almost call her a friend.

Wil doubted it would mean much. She hadn't forgotten they were wanted for robbing a bank. Alex probably just wanted to keep her on her good side. She hated the idea that Alex was just manipulating her, but, it wasn't like she was easy to get along with. She already came to terms with it, although she felt sad that this was closest thing to a friendship she had in months. "You wanna do the final race... or just call it a tie?" she asked, getting interrupted mid-sentence by a yawn.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Alex
Alex yawned, catching the one Wil had just produced. Cursing the girl in her mind for mking her more tired than she'd ever been in her life, she continued. "Yeah, let's just call it a tie. Honestly I feel like I'm about to pass out." A tired smile made its way onto her face, something that she found adorable on other girls. No, people. People. She'd never seen one on herself, but she didn't picture it to be like those girls in the magazines. They were always doing that, but they were much prettier than her, so she was forced to guess she just looked stupid.

"Where do you plan on staying? There's the guest bedroom, the couch, or there's more room in my bedroom if you wanna sleep on the floor." Secretly, Alex hoped Wil would choose either the couch or the floor of her bedroom. Even though she wouldn't be able to sleep if Wil stayed in her bedroom, that was alright. She hadn't had another person in her apartment in quite some time, so it was nice to have the company. Maybe they'd stay up all night talking about how they could've destroyed each other in Mario Kart, or better strategies for their next Nerf war. If there was a next.

While Alex awaited Wil's answer, she stood, stretching. Her legs immediately felt as if they would give out, and she would fall. That would be embarrassing for Wil to see, and the girl would never let her live it down. If they talked after this sleepover. A sleepover seemed something a little too girlish to call this though, so she would just merely call it hanging out. Casually hanging out after they'd robbed a bank. Perfect. It would be a pressing task to find those who'd seen the robbery and every police officer who'd been on the scene. Another exhausting task. She'd need to sleep for quite a while after erasing their memories, but at least now she had money. But she had Wil's company, and that was even better than any amount of money in the world.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:34 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil smiled when Alex yawned; the tired smile made her look adorable - it was similar to how models looked in magazines. But they always looked like that, it was was ungenuine. Alex's smile was real, and that it made far better than any of the models', at least in Wil's mind.

She let out a 'huh at Alex's offer. Did she just offer for her to sleep in her bedroom? Sure, it was on the floor, but still. Maybe it was a joke, and she missed it. The guest bedroom would be the most normal answer, but she didn't feel comfortable sleeping a bedroom, having gone so long without one. And the couch was soft, almost uncomfortably so. She was used to sleeping on a bare mattress on the floor, the bed and couch would be too soft for her to fall asleep. It would be like laying on quick-sand. Which left Alex's bedroom floor. Great. That wouldn't seem weird or creepy. "I guess the floor, if you don't mind?" She tried to phrase it as a question, giving Alex a chance to back out.

She raised an eyebrow when Alex stood up, almost expecting her to fall down. She looked exhausted - her legs would probably give out in a couple of minutes. Maybe Wil could get a picture of that, it would be a nice way to remember the night. If they ever saw each other again, they could laugh at how silly the night was. If they ever saw each other again. She didn't want to get her hopes up, although her love stuck heart had already done that. Before she further bury herself in her own mind, she stood up. Her legs felt like jelly, and she wobbled for a moment before finding her balance. Oh, she could not fall down in front of Alex. She would never live that down.

(I keep changing my mind about the coding xD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:33 pm

Alex
Alex internally screams in victory. She had expected Wil to take the couch, the guest bedroom if she was feeling luxurious, even though the room itself wasn't that grand in the slightest. It was rather plain. "Perfect. Wow, that sounded bad. Alright, well, you can grab a few of the pillows from the couch and I have blankets in the closet. I'll get those, though." She begins to walk, her legs still making her doubt her balance. No matter how long she walked around, it still felt as if she could collapse at any second.

Before grabbing Wil's blankets, she grabs the empty cans and bottles from the various tables in the room. Hurriedly, she puts them in the recycling bin. She never actually takes the recycling out, rather throws everything in the trash and puts empty cans there so she can return them for money. The clink of can against can sounds through the quiet, and when she turns back to the living room, she sees that Wil is making for the couch. Standing in place for a short while, she smiles to herself. Seeing Wil act without knowing she's being watched was quite fascinating. Not creepy in the slightest. Totally.

Alex walks to the closet in the hallway, opening the folding doors to reveal shelves of blankets, sheets, pillowcases, and various other household necessities. The cloest is where she stores things that she has no place for, so there's lots of random junk strewn about the floor in heaps. Among toys, there were little collectible action figures in bins. One of her most prized collections, although she didn't much like to show it off. Also something she wasn't quite ready to show Wil. That is, unless she asked.

Grabbing two blankets from the shelf of the closet, she turns to Wil. She doesn't know what to say, so she stands and waits. Wil will be pleased with her choice of blankets. Both were fraying at the edges, but were based around video games and books. Most things in her apartment were. One pictured Mario, hopping onto a green pipe with a flying Koopa in the sky and a goomba behind him. The other was a white background, with a large Overwatch symbol on it. Hopefully she knew what the Overwatch one was. That would be awkward if she didn't.

(Awe xD Sorry I didn't answer right away my cousin and her parents came over and I would've not really cared had she not been making me play a Monster High game with her xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil tilted her head to the side when Alex said perfect. She quickly pointed out how odd that sounded, but it still confused Wil. She was completely invading her privacy, there wasn't a reason for her to be happy. She pushed aside the statement as Alex continuing, nodding when she finished. Wil held back a chuckle as she walked away, still slightly wobbling. Something about that was cute. She shook her head and tried to push that thought away as well, with some success.

She walked towards the couch and grabbed a pillow, the only noise being Alex tossing some cans away. The loud sound of the metal clanging against the plastic bin did little to bother Wil, who was now staring at the couch, her eyes narrowed. The other pillows looked uneven, and she refused to leave them like that. She crossed her arms, figuring out how she could move the pillows so they looked even. She soon figured it out and adjusted them, nodding her head when she was satisfied with the results.

Hearing footsteps down the hallway, she looked away from the sofa. She turned towards Alex, a smile instantly appearing when she saw what was on the blankets: Mario and Overwatch. Despite the frayed ends, she was still happy; if anything, she liked the worn look. Worn items always appealed to her. It meant there was a story behind each object, and that they were used for something instead of just being decoration. It was no different with clothing. She always wore her clothes for as long as possible, only throwing them away when they were practically falling apart. She guessed some would call it grungy.

Unsure what to say, she stepped forward and put her free hand, well, her thumb, at least, in her pocket. She hated how small women's pant pockets were. She paused as she looked at the blankets, trying to come up something to break the silence. "So, who do you main in Overwatch?" She assumed that Alex played Overwatch since she had a blanket. Wil had only played the game a few times, but she watched some gameplay videos and read about the lore.

(It's fine!)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Alex
Alex blushed when she saw Wil looking at her. Sheepishly, she rocked back and forth on her heels, staring at the blanket, then the floor, and back up to Wil. "I have yet to buy the game. But I've watched people play it on Youtube and I enjoy it. Honestly I don't know if I ever will. What with me being so busy and everything." She nearly laughed at the sound of her saying the words 'I' and 'busy' in the same sentence. "Or yanno, I'm just lazy." Putting her hand up to her mouth like she was telling Wil a secret, she whispered. "It's the last one. I'm really lazy." She empasized 'really' and walked towards her bedroom, motioning for Wil to follow.

Alex flipped the switch on before setting foot in the room. She was weird with things of that nature; she could never enter a room without the lights on. It wasn't that she was afraid of the dark. More of what was in it, or could be. Something most would deem a cliche, but what Alex considered a fear of hers. She set the blankets on her bed, gesturing grandly to the ground in front of one of her bedside tables. "Home for the night." Wil didn't know it yet, but she'd placed her on the side Alex slept on. Not so that they'd be closer or anything, just because there wasn't room on the other side. Totally.

She hadn't mentioned anything when she'd seen Wil rearranging the couch pillows, but it had warmed her heart a great amount. She loved nothing more than for everything to be perfect in her house, so she would've done it sooner or later if Wil hadn't. With great appreciation toward the girl, she turned, watching as she set up her 'bed.' "So, what are we doing for the rest of the night?" Maybe it was the night, but she'd been presented with a great burst of energy that she couldn't quite seem to shake. In part, she knew what it came from, but she didn't want to think it was that. It couldn't be Wil. No way.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:50 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil's smile grew when Alex blushed. She silently cursed the girl for being so cute; one, because it was distracting, and two, because she didn't want a crush. She'd rather get punched in the face, and she knew how much that hurt. She continued to argue with her feelings as Alex spoke, although she still kept most of her attention on the girl. She shook her head and laughed when Alex put emphasis on her laziness. The last word she would use to describe Alex was lazy, but it was kind of cute for her to say that. But only kind of cute. For sure.

She followed Alex through the apartment, waiting for her to flip the light on before stepping in. She had been the same when she was younger, and even still was now, to an extent. Living in a building without power had forced to get over it some, but she still always used her phone flashlight before stepping into her supposed bedroom. She rolled her eyes as Alex grandly gestured towards the floor. "Pretty bad when this is better than my actual home," she said, as much, if not more to herself than Alex.

She tossed the pillow on the floor to mark the spot, then picked up the blankets and began to set up her bed, if one could call it that. She didn't look up when Alex spoke but paused halfway through straightening the bottom blanket. "I guess that means you aren't tired anymore," Her flat delivery and focus on the blankets made it unclear she was joking. She was just as awake as Alex now, for some reason she didn't want to ponder about. She knew she wouldn't like the answer. "I normally watch stupid videos until I fall asleep, but you probably want to do something else, right? Truth or Dare?" She really didn't know what most people did at sleepovers. Well, maybe sleepover was the wrong word - friends had sleepovers, and she didn't have friends. She was... staying the night. Yeah, staying the night. Either way, she didn't know what to suggest.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Alex
Some devious ideas popped into Alex's head once Truth or Dare was mentioned. Immediately shaking them from her mind, she paused, then nodded. She wouldn't allow herself to have those thoughts. "I really can't think of anything else. If that's alright with you?" She figured Wil could've just been throwing things out in the air, rather than suggesting they play Truth or Dare, but she had said it. Wil had brought this upon herself if she really didn't want to play it.

Alex scanned Wil's makeshift bed on the floor, smiling at how neat it was. She'd taken note of Wil's comment about her home, something that made her heart sink. That must've been where she was immediately after they robbed the bank. She didn't want to say anything, fearing she would offend Wil. Taking note of how centered the pillows were with the blankets, she smiled with appreciation. "If you don't I don't care. It's just that I normally watch stupid videos around three, and fall asleep at five." This comment made her smile, because it made her seem like she had a schedule. That was far from the truth.

Taking a seat on the bed, Alex watched as Wil made final adjustments to the corners of the blankets. She hadn't been sure how many she'd want or if she'd want one to lay on top of, so she'd grabbed two. With good taste, of course. Obviously, that had been the right choice. She couldn't really tell yet, but it seemed Wil put one to lay down on, (the Mario one) and one to cover up with (the Overwatch one). She'd guessed as much, but one could never be certain of someone they'd only just met earlier in the day.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:28 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil nodded as Alex spoke, continuing to set up her makeshift bed. She didn't care what they did, both things she had suggested were to just toss things into the air. She hadn't much thought to what would happen if Alex wanted to play Truth or Dare. If she had, she definitely wouldn't've suggested it. Alex's past choices let her know just what type of things she would think of if they played that game.

Wil glanced up at Alex to read her expression, only to blush when she saw her smiling. She turned her gaze back towards the bed and started to fix the corners, partly to prevent Alex from noticing her blushing. It was probably a lost cause. "You have a schedule?" Wil hadn't seen her as that type of person, but she guessed there was only so much one could know about a person she just met. "You're a better person than me." She never tried to schedule herself. Insomnia assured her it would be pointless to have a bedtime.

Satisfied that she had made the bed as neat as possible, and she finally stopped blushing, she stood up and faced Alex. "We could always look up stupid Truth or Dare questions. I also could find some weird videos to watch. Plenty of stuff on YouTube if you know where to look." She couldn't tell if Alex had a preference, so she tried to suggest ideas for both things. The main reason recommended looking up questions instead of them thinking of ones, was because quite frankly, she was scared of what Alex would say. Whatever went on her mind was something scary, Wil knew that much.

(ah this is so short rip)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Alex
Alex smiled. Even though she took it indirectly, she knew Wil had accepted to play Truth or Dare. Much to her surprise, she'd managed to find a way for them to do both, which was something she'd much rather do. She was indecisive, so choosing both instead of only one thing was her go to. That is, if there was more than one thing to choose from.

Alex was glad that Wil suggest they searched questions. She always had a hard time coming up with things that didn't have to do with kissing or someone's sexuality, because those were the questions used by most everybody who played the game. "If we're searching questions, I have one rule. That is, if you're willing to follow it." Alex takes a quick mental note of Wil's profuse blushing before continuing. "We absolutely must ask the first question or do the first dare we find on whatever website we're using. And we can't be on the same website, either. That would be pointless."

Hopefully Wil would agree to her terms. She knew all about the places to look for interesting videos for when she's laying in bed at night. Although because there was doing both, there was a possibility they would get distracted with one thing and completely forget about the other, which would upset her in ways she couldn't possibly show. Choosing to ignore Wil's question about her schedule, she pulls up a website loaded with questions for Truth or Dare for if Wil accepts her conditions. Careful to keep her eyes from the screen, she waits patiently for an answer.

(I really could not think of anything to reply with ahhhhh what is life xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes