Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with deadeyes.

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 am

Carolina sighed as she let go of him. "Look I understand that you're recovering and I'm responsible for looking after you, but I really would prefer you didn't try to flirt with me."

Darkwatcher handed him what she managed to scrape up. "I would do that for you but that's a little difficult to do. I can't really be seen active with you that much."

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 am

Mikhail looked down he was a little bit disappointed but if she really wanted him to stop he'd do so, "I guess I can try and stop if it's really bothering you that much. I mean I can always find someone else to talk too" Mikhail said she clearly wasn't interested in him and he hadn't realized he was annoying her and he felt like an abandoned puppy who had just been left at a pound right now.

"I understand that which is why I'm not asking you to do anything more than your able too" Locke said taking the food from her and starting to eat.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:31 am

Carolina looked at him, his face was grim and droopy like he had died inside. "We can still talk but the flirting just reminds me of some I lost that was very dear to me."

She nodded, heaving a sigh that was filtered through her helmet. "I can't wait to leave here."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:57 am

"You could have told me that in beginning, although I can't say that I am happy about that as that would be a lie. I mean had I known that before I wouldn't have tried to see if you were even interested in me, although your clearly not. It's fine i'm alright though" Mikhail said putting on a smile although it was clear that he had a hard time keeping a smile on his face based on the fact that his neutral face looked like he had just had his heart ripped out of his chest and stepped on.

"I can't either but hopefully we'll be able to leave soon" Locke said as he finished eating he was pretty sure he'd lost some weight due to the uneven eating schedule he had as he'd noticed that what he was wearing didn't exactly fit like it used too so he figured he'd lost a pound or two.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:08 am

Carolina looked away. "Sorry. I should have said something before." He reminded her too much of York. She truly miss York, his wise cracks, his flirting, his skills.

Darkwatcher enter his cell again, her motion trackers set. "I'm sorry I can't really do more for you."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 am

"I uhh I'll just go back to my room, Just don't worry about me I'll be fine" Mikhail said just turning himself around he actually had no idea where on the ship he was so he was likely to get himself lost again like he had earlier in the day and he was already heading the wrong way anyway, he figured it was best if he just distanced himself for the day even though he really wanted company.

"It's alright you've done plenty already so don't feel bad okay" Locke said sitting down on his bed he was grateful for what she was doing for him.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:42 am

Carolina watched him leave, looking away. She was a bad friend to everyone. Even her own teammates back a Freelancer suffered for her mistakes.

She sat down next to hin, taking her helemt off. She rested her hand on his, and rested her head on his shoulder.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:14 am

Mikhail was halfway down when he simply turned around and walked back to Carolina "I uhh can't find my way back to my room from here" He said looking quite embarassed about it.

Locke put an arm around her and just gave her kiss on the head he was sure his fireteam would ask questions about darkwatcher when he got back to the ship and he was not sure what he was going to say to them.

Fayyim had gone to get herself food and come back to her room she wondered what was taking locus so long.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 am

She gently grabbed his upper arm and guided him down the hall in a brisk pace.

Locus returned to Fayyim, leaving Felix in the hall. "All of us are going on the mission, but Felix is to stay with the pelican."

She just moved closer closer to him, sighing. "Are you still sure they'll let me into your ship?"

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:57 am

"I uhh umm I actually want company I mean I know I act like I don't but I do. Would you uhh maybe want to talk?" Mikhail said

"Alright sounds good to me" Fayyim said and added "When do we leave" Fayyim said holding her helmet.

"Yes I am sure that they will, but it is going to be difficult for me to explain my relationship with you. But I can easily get them to allow you to stay" Locke said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me