1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Haden got up and took Violet's hand as they went to the barn. "Well the horses now have to have a special food."

Sarah smiled then turned around. "Thanks, oh wow, you look so handsome in that!" She said and giggled a bit before fixing his tie.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 pm

"They do?" Violet asked.

"Thank you. And you look absolutely stunning." Joe smiled at her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:55 am

Logan was in the master bathroom when he heard Liana start to cry again. He had just gotten dressed and he went out and saw Liana's leg was stuck so he got it unstuck. "Brooke, I think we need to add more bars on the crib."

Sarah nodded and smiled. "So are we ready to go on our diiner date?" She asked.

Haden nodded. "Poor guys........." He said and went to pet one.

(I'm with a friend and will be for two weeks so I don't know how long I'll be on for)
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:19 am

Brooke had just exited the bathroom and was walking towards the master bedroom before she heard Logan,"Mmm? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say?" She asked softly.

Joe smiled at her,"I believe we are." He said.

Violet nodded a little in agreement,"Yeah." She said softly.

Mystic tiredly looked at Haden as he came over.

(Alright)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:14 am

Logan showed her Liana's leg. "Her leg keeps getting stuck." He frowned and then sighed. "Her leg got stuck again.

Sarah smiled and followed hIm out. "Okay so how can I keep my dress clean in your truck?"

Sunburnt looked at Violet and let out a little nicker softly at her when he sneezed.

Haden smiled and went to pet her. "Hey there girl."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 am

Brooke frowned as she looked at Liana's leg,"Poor sweetie. What do we do?" She asked.

Joe smiled at her,"I already put a blanket on the seat to keep both of us clean." He told her.

Violet smiled softly at her stallion as she walked over to him,"Hi Sunburst. You doing okay, buddy?" She asked as she pet him.

Mystic closed her eyes and relaxed as he pet her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:53 am

Logan sighed and looked at her. "The only thing that I can think of is to put more bars on the bed and keep an eye on her.."

Sarah smiled. "Thank you so much for thinking of me." She said and got in his truck. "I still think it's stupid That you got grounded....."

Sunburnt looked at her as he was pet and then looked at his food bucket before nickering softly.

Haden smiled. "As soon as you get all better we can go on a trail ride."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:09 am

Brooke nodded a bit,"Alright. Until we do get more bars on the crib, we can have Liana sleeping in the playpen." She said.

"You're welcome." Joe smiled before he started the truck and put it into drive,"Me too. Which is why after I get home tonight, I'm going to pack a bunch of my stuff up and then head over to the farm. I'll ask Logan if I can stay in the loft of the barn for a few days." He said.

Violet looked at him,"What's up, boy? You hungry?" She asked softly.

Mystic opened her eyes a little before doing a quick sneeze.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Logan nodded and smiled down at Liana before rocking her in his arms. "And she's back to sleep again." He laid her in the playpen before sitting on the end of the bed. He grabbed his phone and called the doctor who had done the ultrasound.

Sarah nodded. "Though isn't Logan kinda the reason we got in trouble? He told us that it was fine to nap together...." She whispered and buckled up. "My dad isn't gonna be too happy with me. Your mom called him."

Sunburnt started to slightly chew on her hair as a sign of a yes.

Haden chuckled and kissed her muzzle. "Bless you baby."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Brooke smiled at him and Liana before she went to the kitchen to put the kettle on. After she did, she settled down on the couch in the living room, not realizing a few minutes later she fell asleep on the couch with a little smile on her face and her hand gently on her little baby bump.

Doctor Jones was doing some paperwork in his office when he heard the phone ring,"Hello, this is Dr. Jones." He answered.

Joe sighed,"But that was at his place, not mine." He said before frowning a little,"I know, but you shouldn't have to be in trouble with your father. It was my idea, not yours. If he's angry, he can take it out on me, not you." He said.

Violet giggled a little before petting his nose,"Alright, boy." She said softly as she got her hair free before taking his food bucket.

Mystic tiredly looked at him before looking at her emlty water trough.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me