1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:11 am

Haden nodded. "We did so we need to give it a few more days." He said and heard the door open.

Logan chuckled an shelf her close. "Luckly we have two showers." He said to her. "Oh no, why are you guys holding her to make her sleep!?" He asked them angrily. "Go put her in the crib!"

Sarah nodded and cuddled up to him on his bed before falling asleep. Lucy came in about an hour later and woke them up. "This is not okay you two!"
Last edited by Larson and Zoe on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:23 am

Violet nodded a little to Haden before jumping a little as she heard him,"Logan, this isn't what you think. Liana got her leg stuck between the bars of the crib and was in pain. We were only holding her to comfort her until she calmed down and then she was awake for a while." She quickly explained.

Brooke smiled at Logan as they walked inside before she looked at the others. She listened to Violet's explanation before gently putting her hand on Logan's shoulder as a way to tell him to calm down a little,"Haden, is this true?" She asked him.

Joe blinked open his eyes and looked at his mothet before sitting up right,"Mom! What's not?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:34 am

Haden looked at Brooke and nodded. "It is, we were just taking a nap and she started to scream and cry." He said and looked at Logan. "Sorry...."

Logan sighed and relaxed his shoulders. "Well I mean it's just that you told us not to hold her So we aren't."

Lucy frowned. "You two can't take naps together. "I will be calling your father about this one and you will have to talk with him."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:40 am

Violet tilted her head a little as she listened to Logan,"We did?" She asked.

Brooke looked at Haden,"It's okay. You were just helping." She said softly.

"People take naps together all the time." Joe frowned.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:56 am

Logan frowned. "I mean Brooke did... I need to go and shower." He said and went to the bathroom.

Haden sighed. "Logan needs a day to himself to chill out...."

Lucy sighed. "But you two, oh never mind..." She said. "Just know that this is not okay and you are grounded after prom."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:23 am

Violet frowned a little as Logan went to the restroom before looking at the others.

Brooke sighed quietly with a little frown before nodding slightly,"If Liana is back asleep, you can put her back in the crib." She said softly,"I'll be in the other shower."

"What? Grounded? For taking a nap?" Joe asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:27 am

Haden nodded and went to put Liana in the crib before going back to Violet. "I think Mia may have made him angry...." He told her with a small whisper.

Lucy turned to him. "Your not grounded for taking a nap, but you are grounded for letting her sleep in the bed with you and for back talking! Ugh! I wish I never had you!" She slammed the door shut.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:45 am

Violet frowned as she listened to Haden,"Really? Doesn't sound like something would Mia do. At least, not on purpose." She said quietly.

Joe frowned as he listened to his mother before he glanced at the time and then looked at Sarah,"Let's get ready then head out." He said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:28 am

Haden shrugged. "Well maybe we can go out to the horses and check to see what all he has to do for them."

Sarah nodded and got up slowly before starting to get ready. She got in her prom dress. "Dear can you zip me up in the back please?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Violet nodded to him,"That would probably be a good idea." She agreed softly.

Joe was getting changed in his little walk in closet before he heard Sarah's voice,"Sure." He said. Walking out, his eyes widen a little before he relaxed himself. Lightly touching the small of her back, he began to slowly zip it up until it reached the top.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me