1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:13 am

Haden sighed. "Do you ever feel like there's nothing to talk about anymore?" He asked her.

Logan nodded. "Yes Ma'ma." He chuckled and then saw Brooke coming. "Speaking of My lovely fiancé. This is Brooke." He put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

Sarah nodded and smiled. "Do you wanna go into your room and hang out?" She asked him gently and blushed when he kissed her hand.
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:57 am

Violet giggled a little,"Sometimes." She said as she moved stuff into the room.

Brooke lightly blushed when she realized they were talking about her before smiling as Logan kissed her head,"It's nice to meet you." She said to the vet.

Mia smiled,"Likewise. The name's Mia." She introduced herself,"Alright, I think it's about time to got to work. Any horse you want me to check out first?" She asked.

Joe nodded a little,"Yeah." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 am

Haden nodded. "Well have you been able to help any more kids at the daycare you go to sometimes?"

Logan looked at Brooke then to Mia. "Can you check on Sunburst first please?" He asked her as he walked over to the stallion.

Sarah nodded and let him lead the way to the room. "So do you have anymore art work?"

(I had a tooth pulled today so sorry if post are cruddy or I'm not responding at all)
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:55 am

(That's alright. I understand.)

Violet nodded,"Yeah, a bit." She said.

Mia nodded,"Sure." She said as she followed him before going into the stable,"My, aren't you a gorgeous horse." She smiled softly as she gently petted the stallion before taking the stethoscope and listening to his heart rate.

Joe smiled at her,"I'll show you." He said before they walked into his room before he grabbed his sketchbook and sat down on his bed.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:59 am

Haden nodded slowly and bit his lip. "Anything you really wanna talk about?" He asked her.

Logan nodded. "Yeah me and Haden got him for Brooke a few weeks ago." He looked at Brooke. "Babe, can you please help me clean the other horses stalls?"

Sarah smiled and sat beside him. "Wow that is a huge sketch book!" Her eyes widened at how big it was.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:12 am

Violet quietly thought,"I want to try again." She said softly.

Brooke giggled a little,"Logan, Sunburst is Violet's horse. You guys got me the mare pinto, remember? Actually, that reminds me, I haven't really thought of a name for her yet." She said softly before walking over to her horse, completely forgetting to answer Logan's question.

"What are you talking about? This isn't huge. It's perfect size." Joe smiled.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Haden looked up from sitting the stuff down. "Honey, as much as I want to try again, I'm scared too..." He whispered. "I know now how easy it is to loose a child and I don't want to go through the pain of loosing another, I'm sorry...." He walked out of the nursery and went to their room.

Logan laughed suddenly. "Sorry, I have so many horses I don't know what horse belongs to who." He then playfully pulled her close. "You better name that horse...." He had honestly forgotten his own question.

Sarah nodded. "It's perfect size for you, but as for me it's huge considering I don't draw as much as you. Now show me your art!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Violet frowned a little as she listened to him before she slowly followed him to the bedroom,"I-I'm scared too, but I don't want to give up trying. When that accident happened, I was only pregnant for one day. The changes of me having a miscarriage so soon is extremely low." She said quietly,"Please......"

"Well, that's not very good." Brooke smiled before she looked at the mare,"I need a name that will fit her....... How about Mystic?" She asked softly.

Mia smiled as she listened to the two as she checked out Sunburst.

Joe chuckled a little,"Okay, okay. Now, the first one is really special. See the picture of us on the swing in the picture frame on my night table? Now, look at my drawing." He said as he opened it up.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Haden looked at her and went over to hug her close. "Okay, but only because you said please." He whispered and started to slowly kiss her lips.

Logan smiled. "I think Mystic is a very good name." He chuckled and then sighed. "Now will you help me clean stalls?"

Sunburst looked at her with weak and tired eyes as he sniffed his bucket for food.

Sarah listened to him and looked at the picture of them holding hands when they were on the swing. She then looked at the drawing and her mouth fell open. "That is so beautiful...."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Violet cuddled next to him as he hugged her before gently kissing him back.

Brooke smiled before it slightly left her,"I would, but I've never cleaned a stall before." She said.

Mia gently petted the stallion,"I bet you would be hungry, considering you look under fed. Should fill your water trough up too." She said softly before she wrote a quick list of certain oats and wheat and honey and then looked at them,"Logan, can you put this little recipe into Sunburst's food bucket, as well as make sure all the horses have water?" She asked.

Joe chuckled a little at her reaction before he closed her mouth,"You like it?" He asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me