1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Haden chuckled. "Who knows, maybe she will sleep the whole time." He said and checked his phone. "It's 1:00."

Logan smiled. "And I promise I won't tell anyone what the gender is." He pulled out a chair for her.

Henry frowned and knelt down beside him. "Dad didn't love any of us, he left because he regretted all of us. He had wanted to give you up for adoption because mom had gotten sick after you were born, but after mom held you, she wanted you. You were just very unexpected."

Lucy came outside on the phone and frowned suddenly. "Joe, are you sick honey?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:36 pm

"She did seem pretty sleepy when they got back." Violet said,"I guess the vet will be here soon."

Brooke smiled with a nod as she sat down before she looked at Haden,"It's 1:00 already?" She asked.

Joe listened quietly to Henry, his tears now flowing down his cheeks before he looked to their mother,"I-Is it true? Is it true that I wasn't wanted?" He asked her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Haden nodded slowly. "Yup it's already that time." He said and then looked at Violet. "Maybe we can just go do more stuff in the nursery?"

Logan started to eat quickly. "That means that they will be here in ten minutes!" He then rushed out to where the horses were.

Lucy looked at Joe with sad eyes. "It's true...." She started cry. "But I couldn't give you up for adoption!"

Sarah walked outside. "Oh so he knows now. Henry! How could you tell him! It was my job to tell him!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:04 am

"What else needs to be done in the nursery?" Violet asked him.

Brooke sighed softly as she ate, not quite as able to eat fast like Logan could.

It wasn't long until the vet's van pulled up into the long driveway.

Joe frowned before he shakily got up and hugged his mom before he looked at Sarah,"Y-You knew?" He asked quietly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 am

Haden pointed to the livingroom where there were baby stuff everywhere. "Yeah we need to start putting stuff back.

Logan went to greet the vet. "Hello, how are you doing today?"

Lucy hugged him and rubbed his back. "I love you so much sweetheart..." She whispered.

Sarah nodded. "I knew.... I was gonna tell you tonight on the way home from prom... I'm so sorry..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:32 am

"I guess so, but we can't put them straight up to the wall, or else the paint will get on it." Violet said.

Mia, the vet, smiled at Logan as she got out of the truck,"Pretty good. How about yourself?" She asked as she then got her medical box.

Cosmo pricked her ears at the sound of a truck before slipping outside and raced towards Logan and the vet before curiously sniffing the newcomer as her tail wagged.

"I love you too, mom." Joe whispered to her before looking at Sarah,"Don't apologize. It's okay." He said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:58 am

Haden nodded. "I would put it somewhere else, but where would we put it?" He asked as he threw his paper plate away.

Logan smiled and said. "I'm good, sorry About Cosmo. She's just a welcoming dog." He said as they walked to the barn.

Lucy sighed. "Your parents saw you when you were born, but then when they crashed I had to keep you."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 am

"Well, I guess we could still put it in the room, just as long as we make sure nothing touches the wall." Violet replied.

Mia gave Cosmo a quick pat before walking next to Logan to the barn,"That's alright. So, did you get Cosmo not long ago, cause she certainly wasn't here last time I came." She smiled.

Cosmo ran ahead of them into the barn.

Joe nodded a little,"I understand." He said softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:57 am

Haden nodded and started to pick up the heavier stuff. "So maybe we put in the middle of the room."

Logan chuckled. "My fiance moved in with me and Cosmo is her dog. So Haden and Violet were watching the horses and some of them got sick."
He paused. "She should be coming out here soon."

Lucy sighed and then walked back inside the house.

Sarah took his hand. "Do you want some time alone?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 am

Violet nodded her head a bit,"That should work." She said.

Mia smiled,"You're engaged? Congratulations!" She told him before nodding,"Alright. I'm assuming all the healthy horses are out in the pastures while the sick one are in the barn?" She asked.

Brooke finished her lunch before getting up and then heading outside.

Joe gently gripped her hand as he slight shook his head,"No. I'm alright." He said softly before gently kissing the top of her hand.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me