☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 8:33 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one nodded to the other. "You're...welcome," he said, and continued what he was doing there. After awhile, he heard the sound and looked up. "Do you...want me to get you some medicine for your head or anything?" he asked.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead squeaked again. They looked at him after he'd ruffled their hair, though he'd just met them. They blushed and quickly looked away again. They nodded and said "Yeah," then asked "Do you...um...like animals?"

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 27, 2023 2:14 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →
╚═════════════════════════╝

Allen blushed ever or slightly when he noticed the male look up. Had he heard his stomach? It was kinda hard not to after all. Looking at him he thought for a moment before he gave a gentle nod.

Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚

Monticello sighed a bit and berated himself mentally for being so affectionate. It was just his nature but he felt stupid for doing so. Looking away he nodded at the question, "I do.." he said softly.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one nodded to the other. "Okay, then...I have to get up," he said to the other male, then tilted his head. He asked "Do you...want to come with me, or wait here? Ah, no, you should probably go back to your bed so you can rest after taking the medicine."

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead looked down to the dog at their side. "Then...this is my seizure alert dog, Yuki." They smiled fondly at the very light gray and white dog a moment. They then said "My...family has animals too, and my cat lives at that house."

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun May 28, 2023 10:28 pm

Allen

With dull eyes the blue haired male slowly reached his hand up, trying to grab onto something to help him stand. His legs were quite weak after all from being sick. Plus now that he had nothing in his stomach he didn't have much energy either.

Monticello

Monticello sighed a bit and looked away, feeling bad. "I'm sorry you have to deal with that.." he said softly. Watching the dog for a moment he flinched slightly, suddenly feeling a sharp pain.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:55 am

The dark haired one helped the other up, somehow managing. He was a bit smaller than Allen, plus Allen didn't seem to have any strength right now. Still, Xavi somehow managed it. He then began to make his way out of the bathroom with the other.

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded to him. "It's...it's fine...I didn't ask to be born like that but neither did my family. It isn't anyone's fault," they said. They then made a sound of worry as they saw him since, asking "Are you okay?"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon May 29, 2023 9:21 pm

Allen

Pushing himself up onto his feet the blue haired detective used what little strength he had left to walk to his bedroom. Thanking Xavi softly for the help he sat down and let out a small sigh, his body shivering due to a sudden chill.

Monticello

Frowning slightly he shrugged. Sure that was true but he still felt bad for the other having to live that way. When he heard the others question he quickly looked away and nodded. "Y-yeah, it's just my stomach.. that's all" he mumbled.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 30, 2023 12:04 pm

The dark haired one went with him, and hummed a bit. He nodded to the other, telling him he was welcome then seeing him shiver. He said "You should get under the blanket, or sheets, or...whatever." He then headed off to get the pills and water, soon returning.

(You can decide if they're chewable baby aspirin or have to be swallowed, but adult strength stuff is probably the better choice here)

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...; Yuki the light gray and white seizure alert dog- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich or poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead nodded. "The food should be out soon," they said, hoping he was just hungry and not getting sick. A moment later, the worker indeed appeared with the food. They smiled and said "There's our food."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:02 pm

Allen

Allen gave a small nod at the other males words, his body shivering yet again. Watching as he left the room the detective crawled under his favorite blanket and grabbed a pillow to hold. When Xavi returned he took the adult aspirin and quickly swallowed them, letting out a relieved sigh.

Monticello

Monticello paced around a bit, trying to take his mind off the pain. However it was proving difficult as the smell of food floated through the air. With a hand on his stomach he leaned against the wall and looked up when the other spoke.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:33 pm

The dark haired one gave him the medicine, watching him swallow it. He said "Drink the rest of that water, too." He knew the other had swallowed some of it with the pills. He then watched the other male, wondering what to do now.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead sighed. They watched the other pace, glad when the cafe worker came back out. They took the food, and waved Monticello over to a table. They waved him over, and tried to ignore their belly growling.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:01 am

Allen

Nodding the detective finished off the glass of water and set the empty cup on his nightstand. Hesitating for a moment Allen held open his arms and gave Xavi a puppy dog look, wanting him to lay with him.

Monticello

Monticello groaned softly and slumped further down the wall. He hated when he got like this, so he motioned for the other to eat while he collected himself.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me