one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:34 am

Curii Marshall
"Yeah.. see you" she continued forward, on her way home. Her parents would probably question her and she'd make an excuse like maybe she slipped or something but that would just make her protective mom go all 'nurse mode' on her. She'll just say the store was under staffed and busy today. She walked in, calling out to her mom that she was home before putting everything away and taking out a few things to make cookies
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:55 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio finally woke up, wrapped up in her blanket like a burrito. She rubbed her eyes as she squinted at the insane bright light streaming through the blinds that failed to do their job of keeping the sunlight out. Crawling out of bed, she peeked at her phone to check for any notifications. Nothing. Half asleep and half awake, Rio trudged into the kitchen to find food to eat. She walked past the clock and froze. Stepping back, she blinked to clear her vision and peered at the digital clock, eyes widening when she saw what time it was.

R e n T a n a k a
    Akihiko chose a random diner he thought looked good and they walked in, sitting across from one another in a booth. The diner was small, with a red and white color scheme. "Spill." Akihiko said after they ordered their drinks. While looking at the menu, Ren told him about how he was in the E-class and the kids at the main campus were absolute jerks. Then he told Akihiko about Karma and Rio, the two partners in crime. Pausing to order their food, Ren continued to tell Akihiko about Curii and everything else that had happened since he moved here. Of course, he left out certain details about Korosensei and what happened yesterday with Curii. Their food arrived and they began to eat, mostly focusing on eating rather than talking.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:47 am

Karma Akabane
Karma wasn't surprised at the time, it was at least 2 pm. He got up to look outside, it was sunny, clear sky, still chilly but warm enough that the snow was already melting just a little. Roads, sidewalks, yards, all were mostly clear of the snow thanks to workers and volunteers. Even with that, it actually looked kind of nice out today and there was, so far no announcements that school would be called off. The only disappointment in that is he wouldn't get to sleep in for an extra week unless he decided to skip school, which was something he had to not do so often.

Curii Marshall
Curii sighed as she made a few batches of assorted cookies, mostly just for the fact she wanted to do something and she was craving something sweet. She figured she could give some of them out to the workers and volunteers who were cleaning around her neighborhood.. the thought crossed her mind that if she ran into Ren and his friend again, maybe her good cooking could impress him a little. She shook her head and pushed away the thought, huffing to herself with annoyance, "Don't even start, brain" she said as if she was really talking to her organs.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:21 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio made some toast and buttered it, eating it while scrolling through her phone. The group chat had died for a little while and she wasn't complaining about that at all. Half of the conversation was talk about the assassination plan and the other half was goofing off and sending memes to the chat. Rolling her eyes, she looked at her conversations with Karma and Curii. She was bored and felt like doing nothing all day, but she needed action in her life. Something to keep her entertained.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren and Akihiko finished eating and paid separately for their meals. Akihiko commented on how good the food had been and Ren said that it was nothing compared to some of the other restaurants. He was specifically talking about that cafe, but he wasn't going to mention it to Akihiko since he would for sure make them go there. Wandering aimlessly around town, Akihiko window shopped and Ren kept him company, occasionally asking about how school was back in town. It was nice, being able to hang around someone he was comfortable with.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:43 am

Karma Akabane
Because he was bored, Karma spammed Rio and Nagisa for a moment. He wanted to leave room for cruel pranks and mischief *only just notices I've made them close?* . The spamming was mostly incessant with a couple gore memes, because Karma was a real 'edge-lord' after all. He stopped after 25+ messages so they could even register what just happened. Not the best he could do but outside of real life interaction, he still liked to be a bit 'playful'.

Curii Marshall
Curii was now with a group of workers who were taking a break clearing the roads, and they were enjoying the oven fresh sweets. She would move on to a couple of volunteers who just got done shoveling the snow from her next door neighbor's sidewalk. Her neighbor was an elderly woman who couldn't do that kind of work herself so they were rewarded with Curii's cookies. She liked to give a lot, because she was just such a softie..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:15 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    As if on cue, her phone began to go off continuously. Rolling her eyes, she saw the messages from Karma and shook her head while opening the conversation to to through each and every message he sent. 'Seriously Karma?' Rio was slightly annoyed, but for the most part she was amused by the sudden spam. She had just been thinking about how she needed some sort of entertainment, and then Karma pops out of nowhere.

R e n T a n a k a
    A few times, Akihiko actually dragged Ren into a store to look at things ranging from figurines to clothes. As they walked, they saw people on the sidewalks still shovelling snow away. They had a few extra shovels put off to the side, so of course, Akihiko offered to help. Apparently, he and Ren were a package, because when Akihiko offered to help, they handed a shovel to Ren too. They were both lazy, but Ren was way lazier than Akihiko was. Sighing, Ren and Akihiko began to help shovelling snow off of the sidewalks and people's driveways.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:39 am

Karma Akabane
Nagisa's reaction was just unamused, as this was normal behavior for the redhead. Whether anything got to Rio or not, he didn't know until she sent a reaction, and really that's all he was waiting for. "Don't be boring, Rio. Spam me back" , he sent with a wink face. Then for the moment he went on to messing with Terasaka, it was kinda fun at times. One way you could tell if Karma actually liked you is if he started picking on you enough, strange psychology right?

(I still enjoy the fact that Terasaka's code name was "pseudo-Takaoka")

Curii Marshall
Curii noticed Ren and Akihiko with a volunteer group and stood there just a bit confused. "Ren, doing volunteer work?" , she sighed to herself, making herself move forward but pretended like she didn't notice the two before offering some of the warm cookies to a couple of the volunteers. The smell of them was in that little area so they all caught on, a couple of them didn't want any but some gathered around to pluck a couple from the container in neat individual packages
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:08 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio scowled at Karma's reply. She wasn't going to play his games right now. 'Leave me and my toast be!' She added a mad face at the end and proceeded to prepare another piece of toast. It was as if she hadn't eaten in a few days and those ten desserts she gobbled down yesterday were nonexistent. She supposed she could ask what Karma was doing. She would rather be at school since she always had fun with Korosensei. She couldn't wait until the next fun activity they did for training.

// i love their code names so much. nagisas was just: gender cx and the way karasuma said pseudo takaoka in the english dub had me dying xD //

R e n T a n a k a
    His face was frozen despite the warm sun shining down on them. It was slowly melting the snow, so it was easier to shovel the snow away. He could only imagine what shovelling it was like when it was fresh from the sky and packed together. He liked the look of snow, and the way it crunched under his foot, but when it was melting and people had walked all in it, it didn't look too great. He really hated it when the grass poked out of the snow too. Akihiko was working hard and Ren was.. doing the job, but doing it a little slower. That was a nice way to put it.

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:47 am

Karma Akabane
Karma responded with "You do not need toast. You only need spam. Do not pay attention to the toast. Toast is only temporary. Spam is eternal." hilarious and original. He was just drinking some strawberry ramune because he wasn't hungry right now, and the fizzy, sweet drink was satisfying to him. Standing outside the door and looking out at the sky with his phone in his hand. why not.
(two memes were referenced there)

Curii Marshall
She then came towards the two but acted more light this time "Hey you two. Ren, I didn't know you did volunteer work, you guys want fresh home made cookies?" she held out the container. "Take a few but.. try to leave some for everyone else too" she was almost sure that Ren was just dragged into the vol work, no way he would just feel like doing physical work around the neighborhood, or would he? She didn't know much. "There's a few different kinds, chocolate chip, peanut butter, sugar cookies, macadamia, melon.."
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio rolled her eyes at Karma's messages. How many times has the redhead caused her to roll her eyes in one day. She took a bite of toast and began to furiously text him about how great toast was and how toast classified as food and about how great food was. To say the least, she spammed him about how food is life and food is life all while eating her piece of toast. Multitasking - eating, spamming, and giving Karma a lecture about food. She hoped he was satisfied now, because she would be going back to her toast for the time being.

// memes give me life c': //

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren had just dumped a huge scoop of snow into a growing pile near the side of the road. Not in the road, because that would've ruined the point for the snow plows to come through. He was tired and cold. His face had gone numb and his ears stung a little. He looked up as a familiar voice spoke. What were the odds? This was the second time they've run into each without planning it. Akihiko gladly took one and thanked her. He hesitated before taking one. "Thanks..." He only took one. He never ate much, and he didn't care about which flavor he got. He wasn't allergic to anything, so it shouldn't kill him.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me