1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 am

"Alright that sounds good. Then I will hunt for some hunters." Matt said and started back. He figured that she had tovbe hungry because she had to eat more often than him. He did not want to go on a rampage like many times before. He had caused so many problems that day that he vowed to never do that again but it was easier said than done.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:58 am

Alexia nodded as she followed after him. She didn't mind if he did go after hunters, but she hoped he would be alright. Who knows how many hunters he would even bump into. " Just be careful. " She said. She didn't want for him to get hurt, or even killed by hunters. Losing someone again wouldn't make her happy. She had already lost one of her Werewolf friends.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:58 am

"I always am careful so you don't need to worry about me. I will be fine." He said. "I fight hunters all the time." He said and shrugged. "It is better than hurting someone who is innocent because they take us out all the time." He said to her. "It is better this way." He added and walked her to his house. "Alright. Stay here. I will be back in a little bit." He said and started away.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Alexia nodded. Well, she hoped he would be careful. She couldn't really she sure knew he would. Anything could happen. " I will be here. " She said. She didn't plan on leaving, or even going anywhere. Nope. The girl would stay out here. Unless Matt was in trouble. She just hoped he wouldn't. She didn't want to find out that he had been killed by hunters.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Matt came back a little while later with some weapons he had took and a small cut on his arm. He put the weapons away and then walked around the house until he found her. "Hey. I am back. How are you?" He asked her. He was feeling a lot better than he had when he had left.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Alexia waited for him as she looked around. She wasn't sure what to do. She looked over when she heard him. The girl noticed some of the weopens he had, and then the small cut. At least it wasn't deep. Well, it didn't look deep. " I'm good. You have a small cut. " She said. The good thing is he made it back alive.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:11 pm

"Ya I know. It is okay. It isn't bleeding anymore. The hunter pushed me into a bush with thorns. I am okay though." He said and shrugged. "This isn't the first time this happened." He said to her. "I am glad that you are okay." He said to her. "Did you get something to eat or do you need me to fix you something?" He asked her. He had always liked cooking so he would be happy to do it.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Alexia nodded. She had completely forgotten to get something to eat. She didn't know what exactly he had in this place. She shrugged as she didn't mind if he did make something. " Sure, go ahead. " She said. She didn't know what he would make. As long as it was food, she was alright with it. She loved all types of food anyways
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Matt nodded. "Okay. You can rest on the couch and I will make you food." He said and walked into the kitchen. He made her a sweet and sour chicken dish. He finished it up and brought it to her. "There you go. It is just sweet and sour chicken and rice." He said to her. He went back and got her a glass of water and came back.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:09 am

Alexia nodded. She wouldn't rest just yet. Maybe sit or that. She wasn't really that tired to try to get rest. She walked over the couch before she sat down on it. She pulled her hood down, revealing her short hair once again. At least her back was still OK. She smiled when she heard him come back. " Thanks. " She said, as she took the bowl. She didn't mind the food one bit. She begin to eat.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you