1X1 with ~Naturesword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with ~Naturesword~

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Logan looked at the monitor and smiled. "Look up there Liana. There's your brother or sister." He whispered softly. After a few more moments the doctor smiled. "This is the healthiest baby I think I have ever seen!" He chuckled and then looked at Brooke. "Do you two have any questions or concerns?"

Haden opened up the dishwasher. "Yes it's still dirty and there is still room to put dishes so we can go ahead and put those in."

Sarah smiled and buckled up in her seat. "Okay, so it's about 11:45, what will we do until it's time to get ready?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:07 am

Brooke smiled at them before lightly shaking her head,"Not yet anyways." She replied.

Violet nodded her head,"Sounds good." She said as she helped him fill it up.

Joe smiled,"Well, we have just over 5 hours to kill before we can get ready, because I'm sure you'll need the hour to get ready. Umm, I'm not sure what we should do." He said as he drove.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:59 am

The doctor nodded. "Well the shot that we are gonna give Liana Will be in her leg so if one of you can just try to keep her calm." He said as he got out a shot with a tiny needle.

Liana was suddenly past onto Brooke. "You hold her and I'll keep her calm." Logan said.

Haden smiled and soon cut on the dishwasher. "The house looks pretty clean to me so we did good."

Sarah but her lip as she thought. "Well I mean we could go get in the pool."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 am

Brooke gently took Liana and set her on her lap. She watched for a minute as the doctor prepared the shot before she pointed at Logan,"Who's that, Liana? Is that Daddy?" She asked her little girl.

Violet smiled with a nod,"Sounds good to me." She said.

Joe smiled at her,"I like that idea." He agreed.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Liana looked at Logan and started to coo softly before she felt the little needle and she started to cry. The doctor pulled the needle away. "And that was all of it."

Logan started to rub her forehead. "Shh... Its okay Liana..." He whispered.

Haden smiled and started to look around for paint brushes. "So we still have time till the vet gets here so lets get started!"

Sarah nodded and said. "Do you think your sister still has that old bikin I can where?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Brooke gently rubbed Liana's leg to ease the pain before she kissed Liana's head,"It's all over, sweetie. You were a big girl." She told her quietly before turning her around so Liana could snuggle better against Brooke to help calm her down.

Violet smiled happily,"Yay!" She said as xhe clapped her hands a little.

Joe thought for a minute,"She might." He replied.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:11 am

Liana sniffed closer to Brooke and her crying subsided quickly. She then looked at Logan and started to coo again.

Logan chuckled. "See it wasn't that bad Liana.." He kissed her forehead. He then looked at the clock. "Okay it's only 12:30. We still have time to get home before the vet gets there."

Haden chuckled and started to walk to the nursery. "You seem like a little kid in a candy store with how happy you seem to get."

Sarah nodded and looked around the truck. "Are you happy that your sister graduates this year?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:35 am

Brooke smiled at Liana before nodding to Logan,"Sounds good." She said before looking at the doctor,"Thank you." She said as she stood up.

Violet smiled as she followed him,"I can't help it. We're finally painting the room!" She said excitedly.

"I guess for the most part, yeah. I just hope she doesn't follow Henry's example." Joe said before pulling up to the driveway.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:44 am

Liana looked at Brooke and started to fall asleep in her arms. Logan frowned. "You need to keep her awake so she will nap when the vet gets here." He said as he walked out to the car.

Haden rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled. "Okay well you start on one end and I'll start on the other and then we will meet in the middle."

Sarah nodded and sighed. "I hope so too." She unbundled and got out of the car. She then got out her dress. "Well I mean she's been that girl that hasn't really been intrested in dating."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:14 am

Brooke looked at Logan,"But she'll just fall asleep in the car anyways." She said, gently bouncing Liana just a little to wake her up as they walked to the car,"Oh, we have to stop at my parents to get Cosmo, remember?" She asked.

Violet smiled,"Sounds good!" She said.

Joe nodded a bit as he got out,"I mean, she's 18, so if she wants to date, that's fine, but she should take it slow." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me