1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:27 pm

Gabbie simply returned the glared Because of you! You and your evil kind! How dare you do this to my best friend! I bet you don't even love her. Filthy demon! She snarled at him, Liz flinched slightly, simply crying more. She just didn't understand what she could have done differently. Stop yelling She said quietly though Gabbie hardly noticed
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Takeshi narrowed his eyes and said: "What? What makes you think I am a demon?" He suddenly placed his arms around Lizzy protectively while glaring at Gabbie saying: "Maybe you should just leave, the last thing Liz needs is more stress from someone I thought was a friend."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:35 pm

I'm a demon hunter, I know when I see one! She snarled at him, clearly furious but then looked at Liz. Call me sometime when he isn't around She looked at Takeshi then left without a word. Gabbie knew it wasn't Liz's fault but still boiled with anger. Liz simply sniffed, clutching her knees tightly as she did so
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Takeshi glared at Gabbie until she left, he then sits down next to Liz and held her tightly against his chest saying softly: "Hay are you alright?" He looked at her worried before gently placing his hand on her red cheek.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Liz gave a big sniff and held onto Takeshi tightly. I don't understand what I did wrong She clutched him tightly, clearly upset and stressed. I don't like any of this She cried, just glad that she had Takeshi beside her, otherwise she'd be lost
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:47 pm

Takeshi softly kissed her forehead and said: "You did nothing wrong, its not your fault okay?" He remained holding her close while slightly humming to help calm her down. He closed his eyes resting his head on her's.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Liz simply relaxed in his arms before covering her nose and raising an eyebrow. The food is going to burn She said quietly though really didn't want him to move. Her mind was all over the place so she was trying to block it out instead
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Takeshi realized the smell coming from the kitchen so jumps up cursing a little while rushing to the kitchen, luckily nothing burned so he just got it off the stove and placed the food in a bowel keeping it in the refrigerator since he wasn't hungry. After that he goes back to Liz saying; "That was a close call."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Liz nodded with a small yawn. I think I might just go to bed.... She mumbled, getting up with wobbly legs. She tried breathing deeply but that just made her start crying again. She looked at Takeshi, wondering how pitiful she looked
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Takeshi looked at her still worried, he walks over and picks her up holding her close while he walks up to the room, after entering he placed her down on the bed and got on himself. He lays down next to her and held her close to him.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me