one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii walked out carrying a few bags full of items, luckily the grocery store wasn't very far from her house at all or else she'd struggle some. She looked around some, surely school wont get cancelled with the roads being cleared and such, and there were volunteer groups doing some willing community service, helping people to clear their yards of the icey stuff. "It looks like I have to face Ren tomorrow after all" she sighed a little, mostly watching the ground as she walked on her way back home

//slowly waking up//

(I say go for it uwu)
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:20 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    zz

R e n T a n a k a
    As they walked along the sidewalk, they were mostly silent except for when Akihiko asked a question and Ren answered. There wasn't much to see; it was like any other town. As they were stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and were watching a stray cat sniff around in the snow, someone bumped into Akihiko and caused him to step back a bit. Akihiko grabbed the person who had bumped into him by the shoulders and pushed the back a bit. "Woah, are you okay?" Ren peeked over Akihiko to see what was happening. He pinched his arm to make sure this was real. It wasn't a dream... And Curii had actually just walked right into Akihiko.

----
    // sorry curii, you'll have to face him... right now
    i also wonder how ren is friends with akihiko xD maybe it's their laziness //

name akihiko akiyama
    nicknames Aki
    age eighteen
    appearance fluffy light brown hair (reddish tint) | hazel eyes | fair skin | killer smile | occasionally wears glasses
    + traits charming | easy-going | friendly | clever
    - traits sarcastic | lazy | impulsive
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii's groceries were scattered and her glasses fell into the snow "Hey!" she moved to get all her things, feeling around for her glasses "w-what the.." she finally found her glasses and struggled to get them on. She couldn't see very well because of the fact the lense now had bits of melting snow on them but she recognized Ren. Immediately her cheeks began to burn up and she became frozen to that spot, figuratively.

(Aki is that one cool guy :) )
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:21 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    zz

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren looked away awkwardly, and the texts from yesterday came flooding back. He had asked to hangout with Akihiko so he wouldn't think about those. Ren had a lot to tell Akihiko, mainly just about the two idiots known as Karma and Rio, he hadn't thought about telling him anything about Curii since Akihiko would probably want to meet her and tease him. He was his best friend though, so he could handle the teasing. Akihiko looked from Curii to Ren. "Ren... Do you know who this is?" He asked with a questioning look. Ren forced himself to look at Curii and Akihiko. "Yeah. She's in my class."

// bahaha yes he is - kind of the isogai from Ren's old school //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:29 am

Curii Marshall
Curii's expression shifted and she began to gather her snow covered groceries, placing them back into their bags as quickly as possible "Sorry.. I wasn't paying attention" her lenses had spots of water on them now but it wasn't bad, and at least none of the items in the bags were spoiled from it. She didn't make eye contact with Ren, in fact she was avoiding it like the plague, "Yeah.. just classmates"

Karma Akabane
Just starting to wake back up
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:57 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    - still dead to this world -

R e n T a n a k a
    They were both uncomfortable, in dead silence, which Akihiko noticed. Ren supposed he would have to tell Akihiko about it later when he'd interrogate him like he was some sort of criminal. Ren looked at Akihiko out of the corner of his eye and saw him looking at Ren expectantly. He mentally smacked his forehead. Of course, Aki wanted make things more awkward and have Ren introduce him. Ren was the only one who called Akihiko, Aki, since his name was long and Ren was too lazy to say it all. And, Aki was also a girl's name, which made it even more enjoyable to call him Aki. "Um, Curii, this is Akihiko. Akihiko, Curii." Akihiko waved slightly as they were introduced.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:44 am

Curii Marshall
Curii looked up a bit at him a bit, Ren was introducing her to a friend of his? "Uh.. hi" she responded a bit timidly, but in truth she was kinda surprised. She honestly just thought Ren would claim she was a stranger and keep going, or, worst case, say she's just the creepy bug girl from- wait why would he even say that? This wasn't A-class. She mentally shunned herself for a moment for even giving Ren any kind of relation to any of those jerks.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:02 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    --

R e n T a n a k a
    Akihiko smiled at Curii. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Curii." Ren shoved his hands in his pockets as they stood there in silence. What to do... He could only imagine how shocked everyone would be when they found out he had a friend - who was a social butterfly. Ren and Akihiko were polar opposites, yet they got along well. Akihiko turned towards Ren a little bit as he said, "We're off to get lunch. You're welcome to join us." Ren continued to show no expression, but Akihiko knew that he was mentally glaring at him. Akihiko could tell how Ren felt despite the blank mask that covered his face - they've been friends for a long time and over that period of time, he's learned the way Ren thinks and acts. Maybe having Akihiko around would be more troublesome than Ren thought..
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:11 am

Curii Marshall
Curii thought about it for a moment, "That would be nice.. but, I'm expected at home" she still held her bags of groceries. "But thank you anyways, at least Ren has a friend." she did want to go, but hasn't she bugged Ren enough? It was already pretty major that he now knew she liked him, and she was sure he was now caught on to why she wanted to be around him so much now. "Maybe later though? I mean, you are somebody who's closer to him. I would really join, I'm just not available right now", it was obvious that was only half the reason she declined
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:44 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    --

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren could literally hear Akihiko mentally laughing at Ren when she mentioned him having a friend. Boy, he was going to get it once they were alone. "Ah, I see. That's alright! I apologize for earlier, and for keeping you from getting home." Akihiko said while rubbing the back of his neck and laughing a little. "Hope to see you around." Akihiko stepped to the side to move out of her way and waved before walking forward a little to continue down the sidewalk. Ren glanced at Curii for a second, wondering if he should say a goodbye. After what happened yesterday, he didn't want to completely shun her. "See you," he said while walking past her and rejoining Akihiko as they headed towards the main road that had a bunch of restaurants and diners to choose from.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me