one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 pm

alexei turned his head as he heard footsteps, glancing over to the table to see lillian. after moving the bacon off of the pan and onto a plate, he turned off the stove top before moving over to the girl, lightly placing his hand on her shoulder. not the greatest at showing random affection. "are you alright?" he questioned, brows slightly furrowed. his head turned as krasa came running back in, immediately heading to her food bowl for her breakfast. alexei stifled a yawn, still slightly sleepy himself.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:07 am

Lillian raised her head and turned to look at alsxei. “I’m fine.” She assured him. “Just tired.” She admitted. She passed a hand through her hair which she had done nothing with. “Fun part, wasn’t it?” She asked with an sarcastic undertone and a smirk.

||sorry for the short post, gotta go||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:10 am

|| no worries c:

alexei nodded slowly, removing his hand and watching as she ran her fingers through her hair. at the sarcasm, he shook his head and gently kissed her forehead. "do you want breakfast?" alexei questioned, moving back to the kitchen and turning the stove top back on so he could make the eggs, washing his hands and glancing to krasa who was now eagerly sniffing around, taking notice to the smell of bacon in the air. once the pan was ready, alexei began making some eggs, being careful that they weren't getting overcooked.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

Lillian groaned and shook her head. “TBH I wanna go back to bed.” She said with a laugh, but shook her head. She sat upright and smiled at Alexei. “Thanks for doing this.” She said with a smile. She looked around the room and smiled. “I really love being here.” She said with a satisfied smile.”and I really love all the stuff you’ve done for me.” She said, kissing his cheek.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am

alexei fought back a smile, nodding his head and turning off the stove once he had cooked his breakfast. moving the eggs and bacon onto a plate, he walked to lillian and took a seat. listening to the young woman speak before kissing his cheek, alexei shook his head slightly. "i'm sorry you've had somewhat of a rocky start." he murmured, eating a piece of his bacon and sighing slightly. "if you could do anything in the world, what would you do?"
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:52 am

Lillian tapped her chin. “Anything? I’d probably spend a weekend in the Bahamas. At that Atlantis resort.” She said with a smile. “It’s dumb, but I think it would be a lot of fun.” She said with a little laugh. Alexei probably thought that Lillian’s answer was stupid. He was rich and had probably been everywhere. She passed a hand through her messy hair and looked to the ceiling before closing her eyes.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:55 am

alexei listened to lillian, nodding his head slowly. "i've always loved the beaches as well. they're quiet soothing." he murmured, eating another bite of his food afterwards. he knew she would probably get upset if he offered to take her there, seeing as she seemed like quite the independent person. alexei paused, conjuring up a plan and clearing his throat. "my parents go there sometimes to meet with a business investor. perhaps you could tag along next time." he offered casually.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Lillian smirked and raised a brow. "They got to a business meeting. At a resort. In the bahamas?" She asked with a little laugh. Alexei was a sweet guy, and he knew better than to offer to take her on vacation. She tapped her chin and then rolled her eyes before looking back at Alexei. "We should just go. I can get to know you better." She said with a laugh. It was true. She didn't know all that much about the male sitting by her.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:18 pm

alexei shrugged his shoulders. "business for one day, vacation for the rest." he declared with a slight smirk, finishing up his breakfast with a content sigh. as lillian seemed to be considering something, his brow raised when she spoke. alexei nodded quickly, glad she seemed to be agreeing with him paying for the vacation for once. "alright, i'll set something up. when would you want to go?" he questioned, placing his fork down and switching it out for his glass of water.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Lillian shrugged. "Surprise me. One day just wake me up and tell me we're going on vacation. I've always wanted that to happen." She admitted with a small laugh. She looked at the male and smiled. She could see herself on a beach relaxing with him. Heck, she could see herself with him in almost everything she's ever done. She looked away from him, or else she would start blushing. She looked down the hall before getting up and sighing. She began to clean whatever mess was left in the kitchen from the party the night before.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me