1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ...Ғαℓℓɛи...

Postby Starless Eyes » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 pm

[img]http://images.coolchaser.com/themes/t/210386-i276.photobucket.com-albums-kk18-ghostgirl3am-FLOWERWOLF.jpg
http://www.ezskins.com/previews/s/snowwhitewolf.jpg[/img]
Name: Lua
Loner/Rank: Loner
Personality: Quiet, shy, protective, motherly, patient
Strengths: Sees and hears spirits, speed, knowlage of herbs, IQ, not to brag but has good a nice bit of strenght to her
Weaknesses: She loves to much, she can't help healing no matter what
Crush: None
Mate: None
History: She was born in a fruitful land, the north was very plentiful and every one was well fed and happy, but she got very sick. She was then place in the temple at night, bathed in moonlight her fur because pure white, her amber eyes turned sapphire, she used to have brown fur. Sadly an evil wolf in her pack poisened her mother and she died. Her sister, a one year old already, she was her guardian, and one of the other mothers in the den fed her. She grew up and then sabres destroyed the pack. She ran away with her brother but soon he died of hunger. She saw her first loved, but he was sick and also died. So she travelled until she came here
Other: None

m
y

c
h
e
m
I
c
a
l

r
o
m
a
n
c
e

- -
Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ғᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴜʀɴ ‘ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
Fᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ғᴀɪʟɪɴɢ sᴜɴ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ᴀ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ I’ᴍ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Ї jц₴т шaитёd уоц то кпощ
Tʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ᴜɢʟʏ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ
Lɪᴋᴇ I’ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ
I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ I’ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
Ї jц₴т шaитёd уоц то кпощ
- -
Starless Eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

((I'm sorry but this is a 1x1 RP, only two people roleplaying. Not accepted.))
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Gleeky~Cheeze wrote:Gaia laughed softly at his sarcasm before frowing. "I'll make sure you aren't beaten next time your.. late." She said sincerely before yawning and curling up, her tail flopped over her nose. Even though he had a warm den she couldn't help but shiver as it was slightly colder to what she was used to.

Kora grunted as he sat down, but couldn't help but admire her beauty as the ash fell over her. He looked down slightly as she bought up the pack. "All other packs are good. But the one I was in.." Kora growled softly, "Demon, a wolf you may of seen. He's pure evil, he's huge, bigger than two large wolves. He hurts any wolf that even slightly disobeys him, he won't even hesitate or give them a chance. He just swipes his paw annnnd-" Kora smiled before he fell to his side in a joking kind of way and shut his eyes tight before poking his tongue out so he looked dead.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 pm

[...greetings... apologiez for not being on this last... has it been a week? My muse died and life turned on me for a while. But I'm alive now. ;) Very sorry.]

Chase grunted his reply, but a small spark of actual gratitude flickered in his dark eyes as he watched the she-wolf. He lay his head down on his paw, and his tail flicked restlessly... and secretly, through the thick furr of his for-paw, he watched her... she seamed... cold. He had to literally latch his claws into the ground to stop himself from going closer to the alpha's mate... trying to shrug off reasons like 'what else can that alpha do to me?' 'Maybe, she'll see the light, and run away... with me...' 'What if, she ended up... liking me...?'

Ruffian giggled and laughed, her tail quivering with the movement, her eyes closed. The wolf was on his back, paws in the air, tongue hanging out of his mouth. It was hilarious. "That... sounds... awful !!!" She exclaimed through her giggles. She walked over and nudged him, looking close to his face, waiting for him to open his eyes. Then she sneezed violently... and ash from her muzzle slowly fell onto his face...
βℓαcκ σи βℓαcκ, Яɛ∂ σи Яɛ∂,
Иσ ωαит σғ Яɛ∂ɛмρтισи, Ħαʋитɛ∂ ωιтн ∂яɛα∂.
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
ImageImageImageImageImage
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Kora immediately stood up in shock before calming down and pressing his large toned shoulder to her delicate shoulder, "You okay?" He asked.

Gaia shivered softly, burrying her muzzle in her fur as she curled up tightly. She felt cold and she didn't know why, seeing as she was usually very warm and very used to the cold because she slept outside when she wasn't sleeping with Demon.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Chase lifted his head as she shivered violently. He bit his lip, and stood up, pacing silently from side to side.. He glanced at the alpha's mate, laying on the soft sand-stone floor, shivering... yet asleep. To him, she looked completely asleep. he could... and then be gone before she wakes up... no, no. Definately not. Crazy, crazy idea. But still, he went through with it anyway. He, as silently as he could with his limping leg, crawled over and curled up around her tentatively, if not a little hesitantly. Then, in case she woke up, he closed his eyes and ''fell asleep''.

((Ruffian's post coming.))
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Gaia started to stop shaking, she curled up a bit tighter and pressed hard against Chase, embracing the warmth.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Ғαℓℓɛи... » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Ruffian laughed slightly. "Yes of course." She said simply, a strange smile on her face. "Come on, it'll be day-light by the time we get there." She said, sitting down patiently waiting... there was a log crossing most of the river, they could cross there without washing off the ash. She watched the he-wolf, her furr still buzzing from the contact, her eyes alight with some strange emotion...
мʏ Ƥσɛтяʏ Ƭняɛα∂
...Ғαℓℓɛи...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Kora smiled as he rolled around in the ash before he got up, "Well we should got now shouldn't we?" His fur had gone from a light colour to a somewhat dark color after the roll in the ash and he looked quiet silly.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me