1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Demon God Caelan ; Sith and Protector

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:48 am

(Wasn't the One Sith long after the Galactic Civil War? I'm looking at the wiki page for it, and it says the One Sith wasn't formed until at least 27 ABY)
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:17 am

(You're definitely right, for some reason when I read the page, it seemed like it had happened ages before the original trilogy not after the original trilogy. So perhaps they create the One sith instead of darth krayt?)
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:55 am

(You might be thinking of the Reconstituted Sith Empire from SWTOR and the KOTOR games, but yeah, I'm fine with them forming the One Sith instead of Krayt)
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:01 am

Jaylin | Darth Jadius | Jakku |

Jaylin looked over the planet, she could feel the dark side pull as they approached it. Her eyes flicked over to Caelan, listening to his ideas. She had heard of this planet ages ago, but never visited it. It was considered abandoned, but it would be the perfect place to begin to grow an army. They could bring this planet back into focus, draw in force sensitives from all over, drawing them away from the Jedi and towards the power of the dark side. "This is a much better plan. We shall raise a new form of Sith, one that has several sith that all listen to the one Dark Lord or in this case, Lady." Her hand went to her chin in thought. More than one sith lord could be alive, and they would teach them loyalty, power and how to command respect. On this planet, the sith will rise again. The first step, is creating a temple where they can train these new sith, Caelan included.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:49 am

Caelan was a bit confused about Jaylin's vision for the Sith, since he'd heard from her there were rules, that there were to be two Sith, a master and an apprentice. But she was his boss, and now his master, so he couldn't argue. He nodded and said, "If that is what you wish master." before having the ship land and warning her, "I don't think I need to be concerned, but this place is crawling with beasts and rogue droids. Like I said, I don't think we need to worry about it, but I thought I should mention it at least."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:05 am

The female listened to him, her head tipped slightly to one side. She would never admit this out loud but she'd grown rather fond of Caelan and his company, and if they kept the original sith order, he'd have to kill her to prove himself and that was something she didn't want to experience, not that anyone wanted to die, but hopefully this new sith would prove to be loyal and show that they can have more than one. "These beasts must be handled if they become a bother and if any droid gives us issues, I'm sure we can either dismantle them or rewire them to our needs. Or we leave them be and they can be practice, same as the beasts" She commented, taking a step off the planet. She did have one thing that needed to be fixed, and so she turned to Caelan. "Do you know of anyone who can make new helmets and attire? My prior outfit was a little er damaged when I fell off the ship. It should've been fixed a long time ago, but being in hiding, didn't really need the whole attire" She asked, turning to look at him.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:34 am

Caelan nodded, "Yeah, I know somebody who can make some good cloths. I know some legit people for it, but if we're trying to stay hidden, it'd be best if we look for someone a bit shadier. People in the cartel don't care who you are as long as you have credits. And I've got plenty of credits to spare."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:34 am

She nodded her head, listening to him. While she wanted to bring her status back to the forefront, but to make everything work, she'd need her new outfit first and get the temple ready for students. "I feel that going with someone a little more shadier to stay off the grid for now would be best. I have my old outfit for sizing and designs, so that they can update it and make a new one." She looked over at him at the last comment, she didn't want him spending his credits on her, she ran a hand over the back of her neck. "I can pay for the outfit myself, you don't need to use your own credits" Her voice was soft as she looked over at him.

(ooc; her old outfit was similar but not exact to the picture on her form, same with the helmet. But that is how her current outfit will look)
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Caelan nodded, "In that case, I'll get in contact with them. I'm going to need a new attire too, it's not like anyone will believe I'm a Sith if I'm dressed like a bounty hunter. That is unless you want me to continue looking like a bounty hunter, so I don't attract too much unwanted attention."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:39 am

Jaylin thought for a moment, as she gazed out over the planet they would make their own. "Alright, once you get into contact with them, let me know and I'll send my old outfit and helmet so they can create a newer updated version and I would get a new outfit so when the time comes, we can make the necessary announcement, but for now I'd continue with your current outfit to lower any suspicions." She stated. The next thing they'd need to do is create a temple for the students and a barracks for them to sleep. Sighing lightly, she knew she'd need time to think and explore. Find the right spot on this planet to create what she needed to begin. Once they were public, then she could begin to bring in help to really create the vision in her mind. "We'll have to find a spot to make the base settlement where we can build some huts and the training temple and a flat space around it for practicing." She knew what she wanted to create, but getting there was where she felt uncertain.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me