1x1 Roleplay with CountryWesternPerson

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay with CountryWesternPerson

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:31 am

Avery's eyes widened as she watched, unsure of what she should to. After looking around the clearing, she grabbed a stick, trying her best to hit it as hard as she could. She could sense he was injured, and was hoping the bear would quit, or leave, even better.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:41 am

Jason got one more good bite in on the bears side before the bear gave up and ran off. He huffed and was panting, he was glad she came up with some idea of getting the bear to go away. He looked over at her to make sure she was okay and unharmed.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:47 am

Avery turned to him, letting out concerned whimper as she looked at him, checking to see if he himself was alright. She was panting too, and put the stick down before she took a quick drink at the lake, trying to rinse the taste of wood out of her mouth.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:50 am

The bad thing was that wounds carried over onto their human too. He went and got a quick drink to stop himself from panting so much and to cool off before laying down. Looking at where he got scratched, it wasn’t too bad, but it was still bad enough he needed to have stitches done.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:53 am

Avery sat down in front of him, curling her tail in front of her legs as if to ask, "What needs done? Can I help?" She could tell he was injured, and could smell the blood, too. She didn't have any injuries, but she wasn't worried about herself.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:52 am

He shook his head, not wanting any help from her. He got up and started to walk back home, having to stop and look to remember how to get home again. He tried to not but to much weight on his hurt side so he wouldn’t mess anything else up.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:28 am

Avery whimpered as she followed him for a moment, still concerned as she stopped, still insisting she wanted to help him. She barked, which sounded more like a yip before she jogged in front of him, stopping to sit directly in his path, adamant that she let her help him.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:35 am

He stopped when she ran in-front of him and sat. He made a low growl, telling her to move. He wasn’t fond of others helping him, even when he was hurt and he needed it. That was the stubbornness in him, which ended up more then the majority of the time causing him more pain or in a deeper hole.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:36 am

Avery caved a bit as she shrunk down closer to the ground, but remained in front of him, still wanting to help. The omega in her told her to back off, and let him go. But something else told her that he needed her help. He saved my life.. There's no way he can just leave without me helping him, he deserves it.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvet Gaze » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:59 am

He saw her get closer to the ground, now he was just getting irritated. He let out a louder growl and the fur of his neck started to stand on edge again. He wasn’t usually the one to get physical, but he knew that she probably knew better then to stand in a alphas way after being told to move once.
Velvet Gaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me