LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Sat May 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"I see," Tansyleaf meowed with a small nod. "Well the patrols should be back soon and there will be fresh-kill for the queens and elders to enjoy. The rest of us can wait until the sundown hunting patrol if need be."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Hopefully the sundown hunting patrol has better luck than we did," Ashstrike meowed as he gathered up his catch. His ears twitched slightly as he listened to Stormpaw. "We'll have to let Eaglestar know about this as well."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"It still wouldn't hurt to have Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw have a look at it when we get back to camp," Ottertalon meowed with a flick of her tail.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Hopefully there aren't more near by," Ivypaw meowed with a small shudder. "Or foxes or badgers."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"I wish I could have gotten my claws on one of them," Nettlepaw meowed with a soft sigh. "Then they wouldn't even think of trespassing again."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight
"Trust me keeping the kits inside the nursery is easier during the hottest times," Starlingsong meowed with a soft laugh. "Although sometimes it feels like it's hotter inside than outside."

Wolfkit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
"Yeah, what kind of traditions did Lakestar have to establish?" Wolfkit asked as he tilted his head slightly.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
"Well if you kept quiet and listened you might get your answer," Icekit hissed softly before yelping when Patchkit cuffed him over the ears.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
"Be nice Icekit," Patchkit meowed with a small shake of her head. "Wolfkit's just eager to know more about our Clan founder."

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Kits
"Let's see now," Frostnight meowed as he tapped his chin with a paw. "Lakestar's your fifth of sixth great grandfather through his son Larkstar I believe. The traditions Lakestar had to establish was of course part of the warrior code and one that we still slightly follow to this day is the assignment of mates. Only leaders these days don't really assign warriors to each other anymore. It's just a ceremony now that two cats who wish to be mates go through."

[color=6699ff]Windfather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits[/color]
"Although back in Lakestar's time it was much more than just that," Windfeather meowed with a small nod.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
"What if we founded our own Clan or whatever," Dark meowed with a small lash of her tail. "Then we could really give those Clan cats a run for their prey."

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Mud blinked when everyone started asking what his idea was and was about to ask what they were going on about when Dark spoke. "We could I suppose but now would not be the greatest time to do so."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke tilted her head slightly as she listened to Dark and then nodded in agreement with her father. They had enough mouths to feed at the moment and the drought only seemed to get worse as they days passed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun May 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Hunting patrol/water patrol

“First rouges now snakes. Every cat will have to be extra careful outside camp. If there are foxes or badgers you apprentices run back to camp. We don’t want you fighting those just yet.” She meowed. “Never fight them unless you are told to do so.” Velvetstorm said, she picked up her catch and signaled with her tail for the others to follow her back to camp.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/
Tags:Tansypaw

“I don’t mind going awhile without food if I have to. Starclan wouldn’t let us go hungry or thirsty. I’ll be happy when the elders and queens get food. And the kits of course.” Lavenderpaw meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Hunting patrol

“Eaglestar needs to send another patrol to hunt soon. I’m not sure this is enough. Maybe for a day or two.” Stormpaw said as he picked up his catch and followed Velvetstar

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Boarder patrol

Lilypaw picked up her catch and limped back to camp. Then she realized they hadn’t gotten water. The clan needed water.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

“You’ll get too eventually but your still too young to be fighting rouges. Although you probably could take down the weakest rouges now. But we shouldn’t look for them. Knowing those mouse brained fools they aren’t near the territory.” Dustclaw said as he too went to follow the others. But he quickly remembered the water. “We can’t go back without some water.” He meowed.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong

“Well we don’t want the queens and kits getting too hot. I think it couldn’t hurt to take them to the lake to drink some water.” Sparrowflight meowed, trying to think if that was even a good idea.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits,Elder’s den

Rosekit looked at Windfeather. “So Lakestar made more traditions?” She asked. Wow making a clan sounds like a lot of work. But Lakestar did a good job. He sounds so wise. she thought.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, Elders den

Ravenkit stayed quiet. She wanted to hear more about Lakestar too.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

“Our own clan sounds like a good idea. But we would need more cats,A leader, A deputy, medicine cat and dens.”

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“Don’t forget warriors and queens.” Rose said.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: rouge cats

“Rules? How about hunt whatever we want and fight off any cat in our territory?” Smudge said wait…why suggest queens?….oh to raise kits obviously.. he thought. “Well I think Mud should lead us.” Clearly Mud or Rose but so far Mud had been the one making suggestions and acting like a leader. Maybe Rose could be deputy…if Mud wanted to be leader he’d have to pick…still wasn’t an older more experienced cat a good deputy?
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun May 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Vevetstorm/Tags: Open
Eaglestar sighed softly as he lay just outside his den. He had just finished arguing with Mossleap about who to choose as deputy and decided that some fresh air would do him some good. "Please StarClan, send rain soon," he meowed as he glanced up at the cloudless sky.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Eaglestar will make sure we're all fed," Tansyleaf meowed with a small nod. "Even if it's on a rotating schedule for us and the warriors and apprentices."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
Ashstrike nodded before following after Velvetstorm and blinked when Mintwhisker joined them. "Where in the name of StarClan have you been?" he asked around his catch.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"Let's go to the lake and see about getting the Clan some water," Ottertalon meowed with a flick of her tail.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Um, I was hunting just like the rest of you were," Mintwhisker meowed around a mouse and vole. "Why, did something happen that needed my attention?"

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
Thymestep panted softly as he rejoined the patrol. "Sorry, I wanted to make sure those mange pelts were really gone," he meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Hunting Patrol
"Well at least we should have enough for the queens, kits, and elders," Ivypaw meowed as she gathered up her mouse and followed after her mentor.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
"They better be far far away from our territory," Nettlepaw meowed with a soft growl. "And away from the lake. That's our water."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight
"It's too risky to take the kits all the way to the lake," Starlingsong meowed with a soft sigh. "Not with the possibility of foxes, badgers, or rouges being around."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
Wolfkit curled his tail around his paws as he listened to elders

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starling song/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
"Some of them anyway," Icekit meowed with a small nod.

Patchkit/5 moons/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
"I bet many of our ancestors helped create traditions for the Clan," Patchkit meowed.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Kits
Frostnight chuckled softly. "Oh yes, many of the warriors of the past have helped shape our Clan's traditions," he meowed. "Like the one...well you kits aren't quite old enough to know about that tradition yet."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"Yes Lakestar helped start many of our traditions," Windfeather meowed with a nod before shaking her head at Frostnight. "Yes but if what I've seen is correct then Eaglestar may be following that certain tradition pretty soon."

"Why couldn't I be the leader," Dark demanded as her fur began to bristle. "It was my idea!"

"Calm yourself Dark," Mud meowed with a sigh. "I never agreed to become the leader of a new Clan besides you're still a young cat. You need to get some more experience before leading any group."

Smoke yawned as she listened to her group mates. She got to her paws and headed toward a shady spot and lay down. Let them argue over a new Clan or whatever. I'm going to take a nap.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:57 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

Once in camp Velvetstorm went straight to Eaglestar and joined him in looking up at the sky. She put a rabbit at his feet.“Still hoping Starclan sends us rain? Me too.” She meowed. “I thought there wouldn’t be much fresh kill left and with you doing your best as clan leader, I just assumed you probably haven’t had much to eat. “Also there were rouges in our territory. But do not worry we chased them off. Mouse brained fools. Hunting on our territory. We should send boarder patrols more often.” The warrior explained.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: camp

“And I killed a snake. Too bad Lilypaw got bit by it…” Stormpaw said, as the young apprentice walked by, thinking his mentor was busy running a clan soStormpaw decided not to bother Eaglestar.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Camp

Lilypaw dropped her catch a few tail lengths from the fresh-kill pile as she did not wish for her fresh kill to touch what was left. She decided to bring two voles since she was heading to the medicine cat den. How come my shoulder hurts so bad? she wondered. “Hi Tansyleaf! Hi Lavenderpaw! I brought you both some fresh kill. I caught it myself. Sadly I also got bit by a snake and I’m having pain in my shoulder.I really didn’t get to catch much.” The apprentice meowed.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:TansyLeaf

“Bit by a snake? We need to take a look at you. Why were you even near a snake?” Lavenderpaw’s gaze was wide, but she stayed calm.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Boarder patrol

Dustclaw was about to follow his apprentice but was surprised and annoyed at Mistwhisker’s sudden arrival and response. “Well you didn’t help us chase down rouges on our territory, and there are snakes around.” He meowed, a bit annoyed as he followed Ottertalon.

“Maybe a few warriors could take the queens and kits out for water. I’d happily volunteer. Besides nothing brings me joy than watching those kits” Sparrowflight said. He had no kits of his own but was sure he’d make a good father.

Rosekit resisted the urge to learn of the certain tradition because in a moon she would be too busy to listen to stories.

“Does it involve mates?” Ravenkit asked.

“So we just wait until we have more cats? Or worse until Lakeclan gets a deputy?” Scar meowed.

Rose looked around. “Well I liked the idea.” She meowed. All rose knew is she knew who she would pick as a deputy if she were ever leader. Mud.

“So we aren’t making one now?” The tom asked confused.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon May 24, 2021 2:34 pm

#03350a]Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm[/color]
"Go take some prey to the elders and queens," Eaglestar called to the apprentices as they entered camp. "I'll send some border patrols out at Sunhigh, Sundown, and Moonhigh," he meowed, turning his attention back to Velvetstorm. "Hopefully once this drought has ended these rouges will move on. Preferably before then."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Lilypaw
"Go lay down in that nest over there and we'll take a look," Tansyleaf meowed before disappearing into the herb store to grab the herbs they would need.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ashstrike followed the patrol back into camp and placed his catch on the fresh-kill pile. He glanced around camp for a moment before heading to a shady corner.

"There's the lake," Ottertalon meowed when they had reached it. "Everyone grab some moss and soak it in the water. The sooner we do so the sooner we can get water back to the queens, kits, and elders."

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Mintwhisker followed the hunting patrol back to camp and placed her small catch on the pile.

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Border/Water Patrol
Thymestep nodded and grabbed some moss that was close by before slowing making his way down to the water.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBA/Tags: Elders, Kits
Ivypaw's tail twitched slightly as she grabbed a vole before heading to the elders' den. "Morning everyone," she meowed as she entered. "I brought you some fresh-kill."

Nettlepaw followed the warriors down to the water after grabbing a piece of moss. "I hope it rains soon," he meowed. "There's hardly enough water here for the Clan."

"That might work," Starlingsong meowed after a moment. "But someone would still have to bring water for the elders and Nightflower and her kits when they arrive."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Elders
"Hey, the hunting patrol is back!" Wolfkit meowed as he jumped to his paws.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mohter: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Elders
"Looks like story time is over for the time being then," Icekit meowed as he also got to his paws.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Ivypaw, Elders
"Morning Ivypaw," Patchkit meowed, giving her brothers a small glare for not greeting the apprentice. "Yes, we should probably leave and grab something from the fresh-kill pile for Mother and Nightflower."

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Ivypaw, Kits
"It does indeed," Frostnight meowed with a small nod before glancing over at Ivypaw when she came in. "Well it's about time someone brought us something."

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Ivypaw, Kits
"Good Morning Ivypaw," Windfeather meowed with a small nod. "Thank you for bringing us this fresh-kill. I'm sure we'll enjoy it very much."

"We could still start our own group," Dark meowed. "We'd just need a different cat than Mud to lead it. Like me for example."

"As I have said before you're still too young to lead any type of group," Mud meowed as he glanced over at the ginger she-cat.

Smoke snorted softly as she listened to the other rouges in the group. Dark could be a good leader if given the chance, she thought as she tilted her head. Then again Father is right. She needs to be older and have more experience to.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon May 24, 2021 4:12 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“They aren’t very bright. That’s for sure. Every cat is anxious for the rain to come. I believe Starclan will bring rain. Maybe not today but soon.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: camp, elders den

Stormpaw heard his mentor and grabbed some prey to take to the queens. He padded quietly into the den. “I’ve brought fresh prey. Enjoy your meal.” Stormpaw meowed, with a smile. He then wondered how he could be of help. Maybe he could train. He really wanted to work on fighting.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Medicine cat den

“It was dumb really. I caught a vole in a bush, but I never noticed the snake.” Lilypaw meowed as she settled in a nest.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:TansyLeaf, Lilypaw

“You were probably too focused on the vole and let your guard down. It happens. You just rest here awhile.” Lavenderpaw meowed softly.

Dustclaw took some grass in his jaws and dipped it in the lake. He didn’t worry about himself. The kits, elders and queens needed water first.

“Eaglestar said the boarder patrol doubled as a water patrol. I’m sure the patrol will come with water soon. The hunting patrol came back with prey for everyone. You should go eat some. I see Stormpaw brought the queens some fresh kill.”

“Thank you for the stories!” Rosekit mewed happily. She then went to get something to eat.

“Yes thank you very much.” Ravenkit said before running after her friends.

“The following cats are too young to lead. Me, Smudge, Dark and Smoke. That just leaves Mud and Rose.” Scar explained. When would Dark ever learn he’s still too young to lead a group of cats.

Rose was finishing one of her mice when she heard Scar talking. Still trying to figure out who could lead this group huh? she thought. “Weren’t we going to look for water?” She asked.

Scar is thinking about this whole clan thing too much. Are we done talking about this? Smudge thought. Then he wondered where they could find water. Unfortunately they didn’t have a lake.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon May 24, 2021 8:25 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"Well if they come back we'll run them off again and again until they get the message," Eaglestar meowed with a small nod. After a moment he sighed softly and glanced at his paws. "If you were leader who would you pick for deputy?" he asked softly. "Knowing that one of your Clanmates really wants it and may even deserve it but if you picked them you could called out for favoring kin."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Lilypaw
"Here Lavenderpaw, use this moss to clean the wound so we can get a closer look at it," Tansyleaf meowed.

"Let's go back to camp," Ottertalon meowed once she had gathered up all the water the moss would hold.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw
"We should probably change the moss in the nursery since it looks like the kits are preoccupied," Ivypaw meowed softly.

"I hope this is enough for now," Nettlepaw meowed as he grabbed his moss and followed after Ottertalon.

"The kits should be back from visiting the elders soon then," Starlingsong meowed with a soft chuckle.

Wolfkit/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Wolfkit darted out of the elders den and quickly grabbed a vole from the fresh-kill pile.

Icekit/Tom/Kit/Mohter: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Icekit shook his head as he followed after his brother and grabbed a mouse for Starlingsong.

"I could lead," Dark muttered darkly before turning her back on the group.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Opan/Tags: Rouge Group
"If you want to lead then lead," Mud meowed before scratching his shoulder. "Nobody's stopping you."

Smoke shook her head slightly as if saying who would want to follow a kit leader.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue May 25, 2021 5:39 am

“Well if I were leader I’d definitely pick a cat who knows our territory well. Someone loyal and strong.” Velvetstorm said thoughtfully. “I know you wouldn’t pick favorites.” She added. Oh Starclan had he really not thought of anyone? she thought. Velvetstorm wouldn’t mind the job if nobody else came to mind. Even if it meant she couldn’t have kits. They needed a new deputy and soon. Before moon high. “Maybe Ottertalon or Dustclaw?” She suggested. She wasn’t about to say she would accept the role unless it was offered to her.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:TansyLeaf, Lilypaw

Lavenderpaw took the moss and began to clean the wound. “I’d stay away from bushes in the future.” She meowed softly.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Medicine cat den

“Oh I plan to avoid them.” The apprentice meowed in agreement.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Ivypaw

“I bet the queens and kits would appreciate that. Let’s go.” Stormpaw meowed. Then he realized they would probably have to look outside the camp. “Should we bring a warrior with us?” He meowed.

Dustclaw followed his apprentice and Ottertalon back to camp. If they hurried the clan would soon have some water to drink and hopefully not dried moss.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong, kits

“Here they are!” Sparrowflight chuckled.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Rosekit almost grabbed a rabbit but decided a vole was probably better. Rabbits were easier to eat with another cat. She happily bit into the vole and lay down to enjoy her meal

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits,

Ravenkit grabbed a mouse. She was hungry but decided to just eat a mouse. Hopefully there would be a bigger pile of fresh- kill soon.

Scar turned his back. He refused to have a young cat lead him. Mouse brained fool. he thought.

Rose decided to stay out of this. There was no talking Dark out of leading, especially with Mud saying nobody is stopping him. I’m older and more experienced than him. I should lead. she thought as she turned her back.

He quietly turned his back and groomed his face, not interested in being lead by such a young kit. I bet he wouldn’t win a fight on his own against that clan… he thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue May 25, 2021 3:35 pm

#03350a]Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm[/color]
Eaglestar nodded as he listened to the black she-cat's words. "I see," he meowed. "I already had someone in mind I just wanted another cat's insight."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Lilyupaw
"Here Lavenderpaw, place this on the wound once you're done cleaning it," Tansyleaf meowed as she pushed a leaf with a poultice made of nettle and marigold on it. "That should help with any poison and infection."

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sitting in camp

"Nettlepaw you go ahead and take your water to the elders, I'll take mine to the medicine den," Ottertalon meowed. "Dustclaw do you mind taking water to the queens and kits?"

[color=8fbc8af]Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open[/color]
Resting in the shade

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24/moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sitting in camp

[color=2c812d]Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags; Open[/color]
Chilling in camp

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw
"I think Tansyleaf has some moss that we can use," Ivypaw meowed with a slight tilt of her head.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Elders
Nettlepaw nodded before heading into the elders' den. "Water's here," he meowed as he placed the moss near their paws.

Starlingsong chuckled softly as her kits came over with their fresh-kill. "I hope you brought something for Nightflower as well," she meowed.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"I think Patchkit did," Wolfkit meowed as he settled down to eat.

[color=#dbddc]Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits[/color]
Icekit just nodded as he settled down away from his brother to eat.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Nightflower
Patchkit followed her brothers over to their mother and disappeared into the nursery with a mouse. "Here you go Nightflower," she meowed before leaving to eat her own prey.

"If you want to start your own Clan or whatever fine," Dark growled. "I don't need any of you," she added before walking off.

Mud blinked as the ginger she-cat left. "Good riddance then," he meowed with a small shake of his head.

Dozing in the shade and ignoring Dark's tantrum.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed May 26, 2021 4:36 am

“Well that’s good. I’m sure whoever the cat is will make a great deputy.” Velvetstorm meowed. She was sure Starclan would be glad to get a deputy for the clan. Maybe to the point of ending the drought. If not that maybe make it less hot.

Lavenderpaw looked over the wound after thoroughly cleaning it then took the leaf from Tansyleaf and pressed it to the wound.

Poison?! Infection?! Well I’m glad I had sense to come here as soon as we came back! Lilypaw thought. “I should be fine though. Right?” She meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Ivypaw

“Do you think they wouldn’t mind? What if they get low on moss to clean wounds?” Stormpaw said as he looked toward the medicine cat den. “May as well bring them some prey. And Lilypaw too.” He added.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Ottertalon

“Of course not. I’ll get it to them right away.” Dustclaw took his wet moss and was about to go inside the nursery when he saw Starlingsong with her kits. “Make sure to let everyone have some water. You all must be thirsty.” He said as he lay the moss down.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Yay water! Thank you! Rosekit meowed. “You should drink some water.” She added looking at Wolfkit,Patchkit and Icekit. She was not going to drink any until her friends had some, as well as Starlingsong

“A young cat can’t lead. It should be an older cat.” Scar sighed.

“A younger cat could be easily killed thats for sure.” Rose meowed.

“The idea May have been Dark’s but she’s still too young to lead.” Smudge said, grooming his shoulder.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me