1x1 with Alpha reboot

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha reboot

Postby Alpha* » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:13 pm

"I'm honestly not much of a cook, " he says demure, "buy I'm glad you like it." Morag quirks an eyebrow in her direction at the obvious embarrassment.

"I'd like that. Though I will be gone for a while starting tomorrow night. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:53 am

Emily laughed and smiled. She gave a small nod. “Oh okay. I don’t know where you’re going but safe travels. Would it be okay if I rode your horse some?” She asked curiously and excitedly at the prospect of the idea. She blushed some more
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun May 02, 2021 5:07 am

"Thank you," States the man, thinking about how where he is going is anything but safe. Morag hesitates; "I don't have a problem with that. He may." Is said at last, "he is well trained, but he is stubborn." Once again he waits a moment, "would you like to meet him?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:22 am

Emily nodded softly and finished her cocoa before standing. She glanced at our and sighed out the rain. “Yes please. That would be great.” She offered gently. She was really glad he had agreed to let her ride the horse. Emily always loved riding new horses
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon May 03, 2021 4:11 pm

He quietly stands, placing the dishes in the small sink and then leading the way down into the barn. Morag leans against the panels and watches the silver stallion race his shadow. Blue eyes peek for her reaction before he let's a piercing whistle loose from behind his teeth; "Ketch'em boy?" Is called out as the shimmering horse slows his travel and trots over - head high and nostrils flaring.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:13 pm

Emily’s eyes lit up as she watched him. She smiled softly. She was in awe of the beautiful creature in front of her. “ wow. He’s handsome. A good looking horse right there.” She said. She smiled a bit more. “Thank you again seriously “
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue May 04, 2021 2:51 pm

"That he is, but dont say it too often--" His hand intercepts the stallions nose and lips before he can unzip the dark blue hoodie that the girl wears. "Behave brat!" Is ordered to the horse, who nods his head as if he agrees.

"Sorry. He likes playing tricks." Morag slips through the bars. "Come on in. " a hand waives in her direction and he orders his horse to sit still. Ketch takes the order and the que, bowing, with one leg outstretched for her to use as a step. Coincidently his leg is the same scarred one.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sun May 09, 2021 5:48 am

I’m so sorry))

Emily smiled in awe of the horse as she walked around it and gently reached out her hand. She softly pet the horse and looked to Morag. “That’s okay. He’s a smart guy. When did you get him?” She asked curiously. She bit her lip thinking for a moment. “How old is he?” Asked Emily after a moment. She looked the horse over some more. Emily crouched to examine the horses legs before standing once more. “How long will you be gone?”
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun May 09, 2021 2:28 pm

How old is the mutt horse? "Almost four years." Is responded humming and eyeing the stallion for any misbehavior. "He has a thing about cattle so keep away from them." Is warned, "I got him as a new baby - his mama didn't make it."

Then she asks him a personal question and he frowns, "two or three weeks probably. I used to send him to Scotts, but I think he will be happier not moving so much. " He reaches in his pocket and removes half a granola bar. Ketch takes the treat gently, now on his best behavior. "I think he will let you ride him. It's been Scott and I, but he bowed for you." The horse nickers the sound low and caring, he then nudges her again, waiting- still bowing.

(No worries)

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:05 am

Emily nodded with a gentle smile. “He’s a beautiful horse. I’m glad you rescued the guy. Too bad about his mom though. That’s the worst.” She said. She reached and gently pet the horse more turning and giving him her full attention for a few moments before looking back to Morag. “Well I’m excited to ride him and give him attention while you are gone. Scott is wonderful by the way. He’s a great vet, I’ve known him for a while now. I think that Ketch will hopefully be happy here. I will definitely keep him away from the cattle.” She spoke softly. She bit her lip before speaking again. “It’s a shame you will be gone so long. It’s nice to have someone around to talk too and spend time with. I mean I teach lessons and ride but you know what I mean.” Said Emily. She smiled an bit more. This was really nice. She could definitely get used to this. Shoe would have to ask Scott about him sometime.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me