1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Shawn Merfy 2020 (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:33 am

Rocky looked at the officers before growling a little before he stood up, looking at them,"What is the meaning of this!?!?!" He growled, even though he knew in the back of his mind that he had been made. He then grabbed the closest sharp thing he could find and reach. Syringes.
Dez looked at Liana and mouthed that it was going to be okay before he looked at the gentleman,"Rocky Ray, you are hereby under arrest for the kidnapping of Liana Ray two years ago. Drop the syringe, and no one gets hurt." He spoke in a commanding voice.

Felix frowned,"What? No, Macy, I'm not mad." He said before quickly reminding himself of her hormones.

Joe looked at her,"It's so that he learns how to sign better and gains a better understanding of what each sign means. We don't want him to get way by not asking properly." He said before signing the same two words to Tucker.
Tucker looked at them before he finally signed please and then made grabby hands again.
Zander smiled,"How do we do that?" He asked.

"Troy, that is amazing!" Marcella said before blushing a little bit as she took the flowers,"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." She said.

Landon sat down and quietly listened before he quickly looked at his dad in surprise,"You better not be playing with me." He said, tears slowly swelling in his eyes.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:44 am

Shawn took a step closer and chuckled. "You got to be kidding. I can do more damage to you then you can do to me." He said before putting his hand on the trigger. "Sir, more jail time for threatening an officer. Liana looked at the doctor and started to cry. "I feel dizzy again."

Macy sat at the top of the stairs sniffling. "But you told me not to get two cookies, I did it anyway." She cried to him, glancing at the kitchen.

Isabel smiled and grabbed Tucker out before heading to the Livingroom to grab a toy for her to play with. She also got a car and rolled it on the ground. Carly grabbed out some milk and poured a little into a pan. "We heat up the milk then we put cheese in it until the milk turns a creamy yellow."

Troy nodded and smiled before leading her out the door. "Except for the part when I came in crying." He said then let out a small laugh. "You excited about this date?"

Jorden shook his head. "I'm not playing, but we can't see her today. The officer advised that only her mother sees her then they will make visits for people." He told him softly. "She might get overwhelmed and we don't know what happened to her."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:41 am

Dez looked at Liana before he looked at the doctor and whispered something to him. The doctor nodded before carefully moving to unhook the bed from the wall to wheel Liana got of the room,"Try not to worry. We're going to get you a transfusion right away." He told her as he and a nurse wheeled her out of the room and to another room.

Rocky growled as he saw Liana getting wheeled out of the room,"Hey! Where does he think he's going with her!?!?" He said before narrowing his eyes at the officers,"You will pay for this." He said.

Felix took a quick breather before he exited the kitchen and walked up the stairs to Macy,"Honey, it's nothing for me to get upset about. I love you very much, and I need to remind myself that because of your pregnancy, if you want to eat something, you can. You're a full grown woman, able to make your own choices." He said softly with a little smile as he sat next to her.

Tucker clapped his hands a little before grabbing the car as he looked at it.

Zander smiled as he watched her,"What do we do after it turns a creamy yellow?" He asked curiously.

Marcella quickly put the flowers in water before he followed him with a smile and nodded her head,"Yeah, I am. You?" She asked him.

Landon quietly listened before he just suddenly balling out happy tears as he cried as he leaned into his dad,"She's okay...." He whispered.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:55 am

Liana frowned and looked at the doctor before sniffling. "Thanks for helping me." She whispered to him, glancing around. "I've been practicing Spanish, hoping one day I could be saved."

Shawn frowned and shot Rocky in the leg. "That's enough. Now you better be cooperative with the doctors or I'll make you die." He said, going over to cuff him up. "You are a sick man." He said, looking as a few doctors and nurses came in. "Dez, go calm the girl, I've got him."

Macy frowned and turned away. "I heard your breather. You are mad." She said, rubbing her stomach. "I'm sorry. I'll be myself again after our girl is born."

Carly smiled and looked at him. "We put the noodles in it and mix it around." She said and then started to get out some bowls. "Did you get your school work done?"

Troy nodded his head and smiled. "Yeah, I have you." He said then opened up the passenger side of the car for her before going to the driver side. "Its so cool that I can drive now."

Jorden nodded his head and rubbed his back. "You know, you have proven to her that you love her, by waiting for her from the start. I'm so proud."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:17 am

The doctor smiled at her as they brought her into another room and secured the bed to the wall before a nurse brought in the bag for the blood transfusion,"You're welcome. You need to work on your accent a bit more, but you spoke spanish very well." He told her before swabbing her arm and then putting in the IV before starting the transfusion.

Dez nodded his head before leaving the room before going to find the girl. Once he found the room, he walked in and looked at Liana,"Sorry to scare you back there. You okay?" He asked her.

Felix smiled at Macy,"How do you know it's a girl? It could be a boy." He smiled at her.

Zander nodded as he took the noodles off the stove to drain the water out of the pan before going to put the noodles in the cheese,"Yup, I did it earlier." He told her.

Marcella smiled at him as she got into the passenger seat before giggling a bit at him,"It is pretty cool. So, where are we going to eat?" She asked him as she buckled up.

Landon cried a bit and sniffled happily before slowly nodding his head, acknowledging that he heard him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:31 am

Liana nodded her head and gritted her teeth as the IV was placed in. "Ow!" She cried then looked as Dez came in. "No, it hurts. I want my Mommy." She cried softly, looking around. "Is she here?"

Macy smiled and giggled. "We have a gender reveal party. It's a girl. Maybe next time you'll get a boy." She said to him softly, wiping her eyes. "I really love you."

Carly smiled and ruffled his hair. "Good job." She said then went to cook some nuggets in the oven. "You did really good on your reading today."

Troy cranked the car and started to drive. "I was thinking we go to the LosVagus buffet. You can eat as much as you want for twenty dollars a person." He informed her. "So how's your school work coming?"

Jorden smiled and rubbed his son's arm. "Maybe I can see if they'll make an exception for you at the hospital."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:56 am

Dez smiled at her,"As a matter of fact, look who I ran into in the hall." He said before motioning towards the door.
Brooke slowly walked in, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes,"Liana." She said happily as she quickly moved to her side.

Felix chuckled a bit,"Right, I forgot about that." He smiled before he kissed her cheek,"And I love you." He said.

Zander giggled a bit as she ruffled his hair before he smiled happily,"Thanks." In the last two years, he had gotten a lot better at his reading.

"Sounds delicious." Marcella smiled happily before nodding bit,"It's coming out pretty well. What about yours?" She asked.

Landon sniffled a bit before slowly shaking his head,"N-No, it's okay. I've waited this long. I-I think I can wait a little longer." He said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:16 am

Liana nodded and looked at the doctor. "Can I please have some ice?" She asked him before looking at her mom. "I made a big mistake. I'm sorry." She cried out to her.

Macy smiled and tried to stand up. "Can you please help me up?" She asked him, too weak to stand on her own.

Carly glanced in the Livingroom at the two kids before looking at her son. "We could play a board game tonight if you really want to." She told him, hoping to get that bonding time.

Troy smiled and stopped at a red light. "Its coming, though I hate my science teacher. She is the worst." He complained with a small chuckle.

Jorden sighed and then rubbed his shoulder. "Be honest. You really want to see her, don't you?" He asked him slowly. "You are still her boyfriend."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:26 am

The doctor nodded before going to grab the ice again.
Brooke smiled softly at her daughter before gently hugging her,"Shhh, it's okay. It's all over now." She whispered softly to her as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Felix smiled and got up first betaking her hands to gently pull her to her feet,"What do you say we eat on the couch and watch a movie?" He asked her.

Zander smiled at the thought before nodding his head,"Yeah, that would be fun." He said as he stirred the noodles in the cheese before looking at his mom,"It's all ready now." He said.

Marcella smiled at him,"I hear ya, though for me I have to say my english teacher." She said.

Landon nodded his head slowly,"Yeah..... Do you think she'll still have feelings for me?" He asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:40 am

Liana kept crying and then looked at her broken arm and leg. "I can't do anything." She cried out and then looked at the IV. "What about Landon? Did he find someone else?" She said, kinda hoping he didn't wait for her all this time.

Macy thought about it and shook her head. "I want to eat then go to bed." She whispered to him, growing sleepy again. "This baby needs to come soon."

Carly smiled and patted his back. "Great job. Now just to get out the nuggets." She said before doing that. "There we go. All done." She said happily, fixing Tucker's plate first, sitting it at his spot before going to get him. She picked him up, carrying him to the kitchen and putting him in his seat before signing. 'Eat.' She then went to fix other plates.

Troy chuckled and pulled up to the buffet. "And who would that be?" He asked her softly. He then got out, quickly going over to open her door.

Jorden got up and smiled. "There is only one way to find out." He said softly, grabbing his keys.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me